Tags:

No tags yet.

take me to the bottom
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Sprocking_Cat

Loungin Since Jun '10
    England

Burton Process - thoughts?   

Sorry about making a whole new thread for this, but I've been seeing some great deals on the cambered Process recently.
    Anybody ridden it? Anything particularly good or bad to say about it?
    Is the quality alright considering it's made in China? (I think Supra had concerns about his wife's Barracuda?)

2. Supra

Supra

Loungin Since Nov '09
    ~ENABLER~

Yeah, I had concerns about build quality but the board has been fine. I think I was looking too hard at the cosmetic aspects. I've actually forgotten what I had been worried about.

3. captmuff

captmuff

Loungin Since Nov '09
    Disneyland

the process is dope. if the price is right pick it up. go find your favorite five things in your house and i would bet a good number of them are made in china. if where the board is made is your only concern then i wouldn't worry at all.  

4. sdf91

sdf91

Loungin Since Oct '09

i ride a process as my daily driver and love it to death

just soft enough to press, but it has PLENTY of pop
    i like to ride everything and this board can handle everything with ease

5. dubtee

dubtee

Loungin Since Nov '09
    Iced Coast

Got a Process this season and I love it. Holds a good edge, even on some icy stuff. Super easy to turn in tight spaces. Fun to ride. I just did a few days in Whistler and it handled everything they had to offer. I say go for it. I love mine.

6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Sprocking_Cat

Loungin Since Jun '10
    England

Thanks a lot for the responses everyone!
    There really don't seem to be enough reviews of the Process online.

7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Unregistered

Select some hogans in vivid shades, or versatile black and white.No person can deny the superb ease and scarpe hogan primavera estate 2011 comfort hidden underneath unadorned, yet shiny uppers contributes a good deal an thrilling temper or far better wellbeing affliction hogan sito ufficiale.The ecommerce current market is flooded with different brand names of hogans which might be offered at intensely lower down rates.With many of the styles and models you will find to the current market at this time, you'll have no difficulty in finding an excellent hogan for you personally.Suede overlay at toe lacing panels and hogan.Should you be keen on completing your style expression with some safe ideas, it�� s a good idea to stick to the fads.The rawhide leather-based laces are secured with double eyelets for your secure fit that you just will adore putting on once more and yet again.

Assume about the companies you have belonged to and also the job opportunities you've got held.Do you typically exhibit your greatest in public situations.For anyone who is inside the industry for designer hogans, you could possibly too go for the real thing due to the fact not just do you think you're attending to dress in exactly the same hogans as your preferred film stars, however , you also get hogans that final lengthy and search much better than most some others available.Knowledge the heat, softness, and natural truly feel of our hogan Hogans after which you'll know why persons right now from all corners on the planet have fallen in appreciate with them.There are actually an excellent bargain hogan outlet of wellness Hogans all-around existing modern culture, just like low cost HOGAN Kafala Hogans, 5 hand Hogans, Tom��s Hogans and many others.A stunning array of styles is often observed and there are actually ample alternatives to suit http://www.outlethogan2012.com your needs to pick to suit your style.Asics white with green coloured sneakers are something that presents your hogan foot an impeccable style.

Nobody noticed it coming, but Hogans have absolutely taken the earth by storm and come to be an unlimited manner scarpe hogan trend.Its very easily similar to, nonetheless the operate differs from your other people.the listing is limitless, but it��s however critical to own an incredible assortment.He may well want it to be a shock, however you don��t want to show up in that lovely chiffon robe, sporting your ultra hogan hogans only to have him whisk you away to some romantic campsite for just a nature hike.At this point seem onward, not always during somebody the, in addition to start jogging briskly, nonetheless in just a peaceful strategy.Today, these hogans are also marketed on the internet at straightforward over the pocket cost and eye-catching discounts.A lot of variety of thousand-layer sole hogans,ladies hogans,hogans,hogan hogans and so on.With such hogan carry inserts, you may improve your top in just a couple of minutes.To meet this goal,.

Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
Random shred news and etc... - 23636465 1934 Junkshow gerry. 27 minutes
The Official Random Thoughts Thread - 23860861862 25860 TahoeChappy Dave99 1 hour
THE ANAEROBIC AND ANABOLIC THREAD - 23227228229 6865 JungleLarry Dave99 1 hour
The Denver thread - 23262728 830 Deucen JpBergeron 1 hour
For Sale: Ronin, Nike, Union, Gloves & Hats 15 mashy-naps mashy-naps 1 hour
Powzer Board Quiver - 23545556 1664 shralp highme 2 hours
Official Airblaster thread - 23176177178 5335 shralp m4tth4rker 3 hours
Hrrorween Movies at Easyloungin 19 Eddiecubed gerry. 3 hours
Most tight fitting ladies boot? 2 blokkie Alkasquawlik 4 hours
FS- 13 Capita Outdoor 158 $120 6 gunslinger highme 4 hours