Tags:

No tags yet.

take me to the bottom
  1. sorrybrah

sorrybrah

Loungin Since Dec '11
    Detroit

PLEASE DELETE   

want to get the gf a smf for slushy days and messin around next year, already planning on getting her the BOF as her all mountain next year but would like to get her a smf from last seasons (doesnt matter they are all ugly besides laser cat so im gonna sticker bomb it for her)

hoping someone has one layin around :D lemme know what'cha got.

also interested in womens jib stick. same size 149    

Got one for a pretty good deal from Capsule Boardshop  

2. Jen24

Jen24

Loungin Since Sep '10
    Indiana

PLEASE DELETE   

Oh, I have one, but I wouldn't part with it for any amount of money.

Also, why the hell does she need an smf AND a jib stick? That just seems silly to me, not that you asked or care what my opinion is.

3. Jen24

Jen24

Loungin Since Sep '10
    Indiana

PLEASE DELETE   

Also, try googling it, 'cause I just found quite a few new ones in that size range for just over $200, including a 147 from this season (space kitty).

4. sorrybrah

sorrybrah

Loungin Since Dec '11
    Detroit

PLEASE DELETE   

jen24 said: Oh, I have one, but I wouldn't part with it for any amount of money.
    Also, why the hell does she need an smf AND a jib stick? That just seems silly to me, not that you asked or care what my opinion is.

not and a jib stick, if no smf turns up i was hoping someone might have a jibstick instead, i guess ether or. sorry :x

5. Jen24

Jen24

Loungin Since Sep '10
    Indiana

PLEASE DELETE   

sorrybrah said:

jen24 said: Oh, I have one, but I wouldn't part with it for any amount of money.

not and a jib stick, if no smf turns up i was hoping someone might have a jibstick instead, i guess ether or. sorry :x

Haha, okay, that makes sense :) Good luck on the hunt, but if you have the funds, I would jump on that new 2012 for $230. The laser kitty is seriously beautiful in person.

I was mega bummed when I destroyed my original unicorn SMF at the beginning of the season, but after I got my laser kitty I was soooooo stoked. It's absolutely gorgeous and it rides amazing. I find myself staring at it on the lift 'cause it just looks so damn good when it's wet from the snow.

6. sorrybrah

sorrybrah

Loungin Since Dec '11
    Detroit

PLEASE DELETE   

jen24 said:

sorrybrah said:

Haha, okay, that makes sense :) Good luck on the hunt, but if you have the funds, I would jump on that new 2012 for $230. The laser kitty is seriously beautiful in person.
    I was mega bummed when I destroyed my original unicorn SMF at the beginning of the season, but after I got my laser kitty I was soooooo stoked. It's absolutely gorgeous and it rides amazing. I find myself staring at it on the lift 'cause it just looks so damn good when it's wet from the snow.

yeah this local hill had a 145 laser cat at the beginning of the season for 200 but i didnt have the money at the time, went back 2 days later to scoop it, GONE! super bummed, she wants laser cat pretty bad so thats what she'll problably get lmao. can anyone make me some diecuts of the cat, ill just get those and slap em on somethin for her.

7. sorrybrah

sorrybrah

Loungin Since Dec '11
    Detroit

PLEASE DELETE   

could also be an ultra 147 :) forgot they had those that small lol. sorry

bump :)

8. luv2shred

luv2shred

Loungin Since Nov '11
    McHenry, Illinois

PLEASE DELETE   

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Capita-2012-SPACE-METAL-FANTASY-FK-Snowboard-147-cm-/200743604836?pt=Snowboarding&hash=item2ebd405264#ht_639wt_1270

9. sorrybrah

sorrybrah

Loungin Since Dec '11
    Detroit

PLEASE DELETE   

bump? :)

10. koyota93

koyota93

Loungin Since Aug '10
    Laguna Hills, CA

PLEASE DELETE   

I might have a new 12 SMF147. Bought it for a friend, but she might back out. If she backs out, how does $200 shipped sound?

11. sorrybrah

sorrybrah

Loungin Since Dec '11
    Detroit

PLEASE DELETE   

doesnt sound bad . let me know.

12. sorrybrah

sorrybrah

Loungin Since Dec '11
    Detroit

PLEASE DELETE   

very sorry. she doesnt think she'll be comfortable on a 147 so i guess the search gets harder @ 149. sorry for that koyota.

13. koyota93

koyota93

Loungin Since Aug '10
    Laguna Hills, CA

PLEASE DELETE   

No worries. My friend is most likely going to buy it.

14. Jen24

Jen24

Loungin Since Sep '10
    Indiana

PLEASE DELETE   

It is a Canadian website, but it's the only 149 Space Kitty I could find, and it's 40% off...

http://store.thinkempire.com/en/item.php?id=85540

15. Jen24

Jen24

Loungin Since Sep '10
    Indiana

PLEASE DELETE   

Oh, and they only have ONE, so if she for sure wants a 149 Space Kitty, you should probably jump on it.

16. sorrybrah

sorrybrah

Loungin Since Dec '11
    Detroit

PLEASE DELETE   

thank you very much jen :) price is high but it seems like thats the only space cat forsale new left!

17. sorrybrah

sorrybrah

Loungin Since Dec '11
    Detroit

PLEASE DELETE   

bump. her birthday's coming up.

Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
Helping a fellow rider save his house . . . and his board collection. - 2 47 chucky Apache Runner 1 hour
The Official Random Thoughts Thread - 23841842843 25286 TahoeChappy zkurd 1 hour
The (ohFISHial?) Fish Thread - 23323334 1002 Jneischen Spenser 1 hour
wholesale slippers blog 1 outman outman 3 hours
biff out with your gif out - 23282930 887 contra FeRreLL 4 hours
Jones Snowboards - 23293031 926 Supra JBburton 18 5 hours
The Official 2014 Captains Log - 23343536 1073 Parker passing gas 5 hours
I'm a nike head, I'm an a-a-a-addict for sneakers - 23929394 2818 Rhymenoceros gerry. 5 hours
"Safety Meeting" - 23313314315 9426 Dave99 Apache Runner 5 hours
Quiver Blowout! Party Shark, Trick Pony, Antler, Sherlock and more 16 Jneischen tekniq33 7 hours