SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!

(2085 posts) (57 voices)
  • Started 3 years ago by mcbain
  • Latest reply from heytchap
  • 1 Members Subscribed To Topic
take me to the bottom
  1. hana24

    hana24


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    Tahoe

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

    mcbain said: Nah it wasn't a planned meet up. I just ran into him while having lunch.
    But I'm always down for lunch if you guys are in my work hood (by South Coast Plaza)

     

    Both Adam and I are always around that area...UCI for me and John Wayne airport area for Adam.

  2. mcbain

    mcbain


    Loungin Since Sep '09
    Blast Beat Go!

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

    hana24 said:

    mcbain said: Nah it wasn't a planned meet up. I just ran into him while having lunch.
    But I'm always down for lunch if you guys are in my work hood (by South Coast Plaza)

     
    Both Adam and I are always around that area...UCI for me and John Wayne airport area for Adam.

     

    Maestros?

  3. hana24

    hana24


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    Tahoe

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

    mcbain said:

    hana24 said:

    mcbain said: Nah it wasn't a planned meet up. I just ran into him while having lunch.
    But I'm always down for lunch if you guys are in my work hood (by South Coast Plaza)

     
    Both Adam and I are always around that area...UCI for me and John Wayne airport area for Adam.

     
    Maestros?

     

    Sure. Your treat?

  4. koyota93

    koyota93


    Loungin Since Aug '10
    Laguna Hills, CA

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

    hana24 said:

    mcbain said:

    hana24 said:

    mcbain said: Nah it wasn't a planned meet up. I just ran into him while having lunch.
    But I'm always down for lunch if you guys are in my work hood (by South Coast Plaza)

     
    Both Adam and I are always around that area...UCI for me and John Wayne airport area for Adam.

     
    Maestros?

     
    Sure. Your treat?

     
    This.

  5. Dr. Dre

    Dr. Dre


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

     Woman promised to take me out to Mastro's* if i get a 3.5... Gonna work my ass off next week for finals.

    *No "E" kids

  6. Lomax

    Lomax


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    BozAngeles

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

     going to Long Beach later today.. is this sosososoCal ? where are the best places to eat? -- i.e. cheap, expensive, just plain good!

  7. red baron

    red baron


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    California

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

     what part of long beach? Yeah that's socal

  8. Alkasquawlik

    Alkasquawlik


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    I'm only here for the après

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

     PM Mcbain. SoCal food guru.

  9. mcbain

    mcbain


    Loungin Since Sep '09
    Blast Beat Go!

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

    ROSCOES.

    Maybe not the best food, but it's an experience. You might see Snoop Dogg.

  10. Alkasquawlik

    Alkasquawlik


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    I'm only here for the après

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

     I've never been to Roscoes, which is weird considering I worked 10 minutes away from the Westwood location for 3 summers I've heard stories though.

  11. Dr. Dre

    Dr. Dre


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

     We stumbled out of a bar in LB and went to that Roscoe's. As we were walking in a guy pulled another guy out of a car in the middle of the street and threatened to shoot him.

  12. YouKnowLarry

    YouKnowLarry


    Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

    Sweet. Dinner and a show.

  13. hana24

    hana24


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    Tahoe

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

    Mmmm roscoes.

    Went to Hamburger Mary's on Saturday last week because my friend was part of the comedy night lineup...figured out what T night was after the comedy show...and yesterday our friend took us to a halfway house in Garden Grove for a comedy show.

    He really knows how to pick the shows he's going to do.

  14. koyota93

    koyota93


    Loungin Since Aug '10
    Laguna Hills, CA

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

     My insider indicated there would be snow outwear, but so does the bottom of the flyer.

  15. mcbain

    mcbain


    Loungin Since Sep '09
    Blast Beat Go!

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

    My recollection of the Volcom sample sales was they were shit shows. Huge lines all day, for stuff you don't normally see in the store. Mostly solid tees with the Volcom logo on it. Maybe different now, but it sucked back then.

  16. Dr. Dre

    Dr. Dre


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

    hana24 said: Mmmm roscoes.
    Went to Hamburger Mary's on Saturday last week because my friend was part of the comedy night lineup...figured out what T night was after the comedy show...and yesterday our friend took us to a halfway house in Garden Grove for a comedy show.
    He really knows how to pick the shows he's going to do.

     Haha the bar we were at was Hamburger Mary's. Luckily it was just girls night and not T-Girl night.

  17. koyota93

    koyota93


    Loungin Since Aug '10
    Laguna Hills, CA

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

    mcbain said: My recollection of the Volcom sample sales was they were shit shows. Huge lines all day, for stuff you don't normally see in the store. Mostly solid tees with the Volcom logo on it. Maybe different now, but it sucked back then.

     

    I haven't been to any of their sales, so that's good to know. It's been a while, but they threw some awesome parties. I remember going to the premier of "Escramble" and a few other parties. Open bar, giveaways, and hot chicks. Pennywise even played at one.

  18. hana24

    hana24


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    Tahoe

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

    dr-dre said:

    hana24 said: Mmmm roscoes.
    Went to Hamburger Mary's on Saturday last week because my friend was part of the comedy night lineup...figured out what T night was after the comedy show...and yesterday our friend took us to a halfway house in Garden Grove for a comedy show.
    He really knows how to pick the shows he's going to do.

     Haha the bar we were at was Hamburger Mary's. Luckily it was just girls night and not T-Girl night.

     

    Although some of them were hot and we were like...no, are they?!

    An edit my friend put together from two weekends ago.

    [+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Player


     

    Don't worry we have more footage that we'll be putting together.

  19. Dr. Dre

    Dr. Dre


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

     that was awesome.

    next season im taping my arms to my pants so i quit rolling down the windows

  20. mcbain

    mcbain


    Loungin Since Sep '09
    Blast Beat Go!

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

    So rad! But why's my ugly mug in there though?

  21. red baron

    red baron


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    California

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

     we need Jeremy's footage too!!! He had that sick shot of alka.

    Stoked I made the cut :)

  22. hana24

    hana24


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    Tahoe

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

    Yeah I still need to grab Jeremy's footage off the dropbox. Our friend is editing this for us for letting him stay with us for a week.

    So we'll still be putting out more edits from that weekend because there is a ton of footage.

  23. Toad

    Toad


    Loungin Since Dec '10
    UK

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

    ^ That looked fun.

  24. bboytommy

    bboytommy


    Loungin Since Mar '11
    So Cal

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

    awesome!!! tell your friend thanks!

    that was a nice little flashback of the fun fun weekend.

    yay for method train!!!

  25. red baron

    red baron


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    California

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

     yeah that method train was awesome!!

  26. Jigkidd

    Jigkidd


    Loungin Since Nov '09
    Socal

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

    koyota93 said:  My insider indicated there would be snow outwear, but so does the bottom of the flyer.

     

    I may check this out Friday @ 10    
    Thanks for sharing

  27. DAS

    DAS


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Winter forgot about us

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

    Had one last weekend this season in Mammoth with fam and friends. Thanks guys. So much damn fun. More more more more. Still don't want the season to be over. Let the anticipation begin for next season.
    Parks are still fun but I don't know how they are going to make it two more weeks. They are really moving snow around.

  28. J.T.

    J.T.


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

     Forest trail is closed now.

  29. hana24

    hana24


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    Tahoe

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

    jt said:  Forest trail is closed now.

     

    wow...well I guess it makes sense since they only had a 3ft wide strip to get there.

    I'm already feeling sad that no more snowboarding until November.

    Had a fun weekend and it was good way to end the 11/12 season.

  30. Joka17Wild

    Joka17Wild


    Loungin Since Sep '09
    Boston

    offline


    SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

     I'm trying to get a layout of socal, so which mountains are down there, mammoth, baldy, bear and is that all? Where do you gus live and how long of a commute do you have for a day on the hill?  

  31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.