• Latest reply from heytchap
  • 1 Members Subscribed To Topic
take me to the bottom
  1. hana24

hana24

Loungin Since Oct '09
    OC

SoSoCal Kidz Vol. 4: It's a Rental!   

mcbain said: You have to buy tickets for AOF? How much?

Si...$15 a pop...kinda expensive...

2. mcbain

mcbain

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Blast Beat Go!

hana24 said:

WTF? You can buy the dvd for $30. That is more expensive than watching Avatar in IMAX 3D. Who the fuck do they think they are!?

3. hana24

hana24

Loungin Since Oct '09
    OC

mcbain said:

hana24 said:

WTF? You can buy the dvd for $30. That is more expensive than watching Avatar in IMAX 3D. Who the fuck do they think they are!?

redbull...for ambiance?

4. red baron

red baron

Loungin Since Aug '09
    California

^^+++

5. mcbain

mcbain

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Blast Beat Go!

Identity sale was kind of a bust. Being a gear whore, I'm picky with my gear so they didn't have anything I wanted. I did get a pair of Burton pants from last season and an Analog Crux for Ben. Guess I'll have to splurge at Surfside.

6. hana24

hana24

Loungin Since Oct '09
    OC

^ oh crap I forgot about that...I was going to ask you if they had socks or base layers since the sport chalet sale they had a month ago was pretty weak

Oh well...I guess i'll get it from surfside then

7. bboytommy

bboytommy

Loungin Since Mar '11
    So Cal

looks like mt high is trying to open beginners run with a few jibs on sat for pass holders.

8. Alkasquawlik

Alkasquawlik

Loungin Since Oct '09
    I'm only here for the après

I'm driving down tonight.

Dre, I think Craig and I were gonna go get some Maru Sushi on Saturday if you or anyone else is down.

9. hana24

hana24

Loungin Since Oct '09
    OC

bboytommy said: looks like mt high is trying to open beginners run with a few jibs on sat for pass holders.

I wonder how many people will show up. I would but I already signed up for a race in San Diego and I've got no snowboard pants right now...

Alka and whoever ends up meeting up with them....have fun!

10. hana24

hana24

Loungin Since Oct '09
    OC

Saw this on surfside's fb, but it seems like AOF premiere is sold out. Also travis rice is going to be at the snow carnival for autograph signing...you will find me in said line trying to meet him :P

11. mcbain

mcbain

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Blast Beat Go!

I will wait in line so I can ask him why he is obessesed with slow motion effects.

12. Dr. Dre

Dr. Dre

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

hana24 said: Saw this on surfside's fb, but it seems like AOF premiere is sold out.

WTF??

13. red baron

red baron

Loungin Since Aug '09
    California

alkasquawlik said:  I'm driving down tonight.
    Dre, I think Craig and I were gonna go get some Maru Sushi on Saturday if you or anyone else is down.

gotta talk to Nat. That is our only day to chill...but she might be down to let me see my boyfriends

14. RideTimeless

RideTimeless

Loungin Since Sep '10
    10x10 box...

Again, I'm not receiving email notifications even though my setting is set to "instant email notifications." So, I just saw all the updates...

There's two showings, one at 6pm and 8pm. I'm assuming you (Hana) bought the 8pm showing? Did anybody else already buy tickets?

@Hana - What/Where in San Diego are you running? Don't you get enough exercise (based on your blog?)

15. red baron

red baron

Loungin Since Aug '09
    California

what's Yuka's blog?? I have not heard about this

16. bboytommy

bboytommy

Loungin Since Mar '11
    So Cal

want to go out to mt high but gotta pick up people from airport at 8am. doubt i would enjoy anything after 10am. haha. especially no rock board, i guess ill just have to wait some more.

17. Dr. Dre

Dr. Dre

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

bboytommy said: want to go out to mt high but gotta pick up people from airport at 8am. doubt i would enjoy anything after 10am. haha. especially no rock board, i guess ill just have to wait some more.

dont even waste the gas, they did the same thing 2 seasons ago to get people to rush out and get passes. the only run they put snow on is that dinky 100yd beginners run to the right of east, right next to the parking lot.

18. Alkasquawlik

Alkasquawlik

Loungin Since Oct '09

red-baron said:

alkasquawlik said:  I'm driving down tonight.

gotta talk to Nat. That is our only day to chill...but she might be down to let me see my boyfriends

Go steal your testicles back out of her purse.

I'm sure shed let you dip out for an hour or so to stuff your face with penis....I mean sushi.
    Just tell her you need to pick up your stuff from me.  

19. red baron

red baron

Loungin Since Aug '09
    California

You eat so much sushi!!

20. Alkasquawlik

Alkasquawlik

Loungin Since Oct '09

I know, I actually had some yesterday lol.

i ruv it doe.

21. hana24

hana24

Loungin Since Oct '09
    OC

ridetimeless said: Again, I'm not receiving email notifications even though my setting is set to "instant email notifications." So, I just saw all the updates...
    There's two showings, one at 6pm and 8pm. I'm assuming you (Hana) bought the 8pm showing? Did anybody else already buy tickets?
    @Hana - What/Where in San Diego are you running? Don't you get enough exercise (based on your blog?)

I bought the 8pm showing...although on AOF site's yesterday it doesn't say sold out so I dunno what's the issue with tickets.

I registered for the great urban race for tomorrow. Gonna be down in San Diego with my labmates getting to know the whale's vagina.

Xander I just have a blog for fun. If you want to check it out here it is http://yukitabanana.wordpress.com/

22. mcbain

mcbain

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Blast Beat Go!

Shouldn't have posted that. Now I'm going to call you Yukita Banana all the time now.

23. mcbain

mcbain

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Blast Beat Go!

dr-dre said:

bboytommy said: want to go out to mt high but gotta pick up people from airport at 8am. doubt i would enjoy anything after 10am. haha. especially no rock board, i guess ill just have to wait some more.

dont even waste the gas, they did the same thing 2 seasons ago to get people to rush out and get passes. the only run they put snow on is that dinky 100yd beginners run to the right of east, right next to the parking lot.

And in case you still want to go, expect something like this  

I'm sorry, but that is not snowboarding.  

24. hana24

hana24

Loungin Since Oct '09
    OC

^ holy shit?! That's insane...

no thank you...you'll only be able to hit that feature prob once before all the snow melts  

25. DK

DK

Loungin Since Jan '10
    the opinionated are so opinionated

^^Good lord. Carpet boarding would be more enjoyable than that and the lift lines are much shorter. I am really going to miss Hood this winter.

26. passing gas

passing gas

Loungin Since Aug '09
    I need 100 black coffins for 100 bad men.

Hood will miss you too!!!

27. red baron

red baron

Loungin Since Aug '09
    California

hana24 said:

ridetimeless said: Again, I'm not receiving email notifications even though my setting is set to "instant email notifications." So, I just saw all the updates...

I bought the 8pm showing...although on AOF site's yesterday it doesn't say sold out so I dunno what's the issue with tickets.
    I registered for the great urban race for tomorrow. Gonna be down in San Diego with my labmates getting to know the whale's vagina.
    Xander I just have a blog for fun. If you want to check it out here it is http://yukitabanana.wordpress.com/

is it funny that the very first thing I saw in Yuka's post was "VAGINA"

28. shralp

shralp

Loungin Since Aug '09
    vehicle of mass poder destruction

mcbain said:

dr-dre said:

And in case you still want to go, expect something like this  

I'm sorry, but that is not snowboarding.  

Wait, this is the opening Mtn High is talking about? All those dudes in line to hit a feature or two? Mind bottled.

29. bboytommy

bboytommy

Loungin Since Mar '11
    So Cal

pictures from friday look like not that many people came out. regardless, im glad i saved some gas money and the drive back in traffic.

let's just hope the temps start dropping now that we're heading into nov.

30. hana24

hana24

Loungin Since Oct '09
    OC

red-baron said:

hana24 said:

is it funny that the very first thing I saw in Yuka's post was "VAGINA"

Hahahaha at the race I did see someone dressed up as ron burgundy.

So who's going to snow carnival this weekend? I know ride can't make it.

31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
NHL 2014 Thread - 2345 134 phony_stark Dave99 40 seconds
2012 Your Season In Review - 234 93 shralp phony_stark 38 minutes
Sled, Snow Machine, Snow Mobile - 23678 235 schope TahoeChappy 1 hour
The Official 2014 Captains Log - 23353637 1101 Parker BFBF 1 hour
burton Ration? - 2 57 analogfresh nitro909 1 hour
Edumacashon - 23959697 2904 red baron oakwood-jones 1 hour
"Safety Meeting" - 23313314315 9440 Dave99 Dave99 2 hours
FS: Burton Love 2011, Burton Nug 2012, Burton Malavita 7 Shreddie Yeti 2 hours
2015 C3 Thread - Bad Asses Staying Bad Ass - 23192021 620 phony_stark PacEnDubya 4 hours
Jones Snowboards - 23303132 938 Supra Yeti 5 hours