"Safety Meeting"

(9569 posts) (194 voices)
  • Started 5 years ago by Dave99
  • Latest reply from Apache Runner
  • 2 Members Subscribed To Topic
take me to the bottom
  1. Vagabond

    Vagabond


    Loungin Since Aug '09

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    had a lovely nature wank this morning

    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

  2. Duhg

    Duhg


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    CT

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    vagabond said: had a lovely nature wank this morning
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    Some creature is getting life sustenance from what you left on the forest floor.

  3. Vagabond

    Vagabond


    Loungin Since Aug '09

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    might have myself a squirrel son

  4. zagbeat

    zagbeat


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    fuckin, Aaron Burr's not on money!

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    apocalypse now just started and i have a fresh bag of fresh. love

  5. TahoeChappy

    TahoeChappy

    The SOULhouse
    Loungin Since Aug '09

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    zagbeat said: apocalypse now just started and i have a fresh bag of fresh. love

    We should compare freshies...your next time thru Trucktown there Zag

    ppp

  6. tcooley

    tcooley


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Nova Scotia

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    Vacation starts today. If I'm trying to remain dangerous, vacation doesn't count, right?

  7. Dave99

    Dave99


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    MODERATOR with an Iron Fist full of Marshmallows

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    tcooley said: Vacation starts today. If I'm trying to remain dangerous, vacation doesn't count, right?

    right...ppp

  8. tcooley

    tcooley


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Nova Scotia

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    Thanks for the clarification.
    7:02pm tonight...ppp

    Edit: I called my guy and he answered the phone, "Welcome back." What a great feeling.

  9. RIPITUP

    RIPITUP


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Until tomorrow, the whole world is my home

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    tcooley said: Thanks for the clarification.
    7:02pm tonight...ppp
    Edit: I called my guy and he answered the phone, "Welcome back." What a great feeling.

    LOL...vacation is great.

  10. Dave99

    Dave99


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    MODERATOR with an Iron Fist full of Marshmallows

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    ripitup said:

    tcooley said: Thanks for the clarification.
    7:02pm tonight...ppp
    Edit: I called my guy and he answered the phone, "Welcome back." What a great feeling.

    LOL...vacation is great.

    It takes up at least 20% of my valuable time

  11. geoffthemover

    geoffthemover


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Rob Ford's Dealer

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    just finished up the last hoot of decent stuff I had... now I'm down to a last eighth of Surfer Girl, and I'm stuck in saskatchewan for a week...

    ppp

  12. Dave99

    Dave99


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    MODERATOR with an Iron Fist full of Marshmallows

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    geoffthemover said: just finished up the last hoot of decent stuff I had... now I'm down to a last eighth of Surfer Girl, and I'm stuck in saskatchewan for a week...
    ppp

    CCR..Lodi

  13. Dave99

    Dave99


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    MODERATOR with an Iron Fist full of Marshmallows

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    ps..Where?..I'm leaving here Tuesday I think...Safety meeting?

  14. RIPITUP

    RIPITUP


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Until tomorrow, the whole world is my home

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    On holidays, watching the price is right really safe....Dave is talking about Ozzy Osborne and I start to think...Wouldn't it be weird to see Ozzy hosting the price is right.

    PPP

  15. Dave99

    Dave99


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    MODERATOR with an Iron Fist full of Marshmallows

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    ripitup said: On holidays, watching the price is right really safe....Dave is talking about Ozzy Osborne and I start to think...Wouldn't it be weird to see Ozzy hosting the price is right.
    PPP

    yaaaaaaaa..I'd watch..He'd be more fun than Drew Carey or Bob Barker for sure..

  16. RIPITUP

    RIPITUP


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Until tomorrow, the whole world is my home

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    dave99 said:

    ripitup said: On holidays, watching the price is right really safe....Dave is talking about Ozzy Osborne and I start to think...Wouldn't it be weird to see Ozzy hosting the price is right.
    PPP

    yaaaaaaaa..I'd watch..He'd be more fun than Drew Carey or Bob Barker for sure..

    "mmmgmmgmgm....we have a car, smmmooo money, and somethin else that's fvckn shit. What fvck do you bid, man?"

  17. Dave99

    Dave99


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    MODERATOR with an Iron Fist full of Marshmallows

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    no good..I understood you..

  18. geoffthemover

    geoffthemover


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Rob Ford's Dealer

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    dave99 said: ps..Where?..I'm leaving here Tuesday I think...Safety meeting?

    I should be in regina then... working there wed/thurs

  19. zagbeat

    zagbeat


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    fuckin, Aaron Burr's not on money!

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    tahoechappy said:

    zagbeat said: apocalypse now just started and i have a fresh bag of fresh. love

    We should compare freshies...your next time thru Trucktown there Zag
    ppp

    i need your cell # again. i'll be up in a couple days. plus i have some interesting news regarding my future and truckee

  20. Dave99

    Dave99


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    MODERATOR with an Iron Fist full of Marshmallows

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    geoffthemover said:

    dave99 said: ps..Where?..I'm leaving here Tuesday I think...Safety meeting?

    I should be in regina then... working there wed/thurs

    Hmmm..Regina?..That's kind of on the way...Except I fck hate the drive between there and Winnipeg...I know where the turnoff in Regina is now though..
    Ima prolly stay a night at the Northern Lights Motel by Wawa...Next day may only be to Dryden..after that it's one long day to home...I'd break that day up if you was in Sask somewhere..I think I may only have 15/40 then though..

    this schedule is pretty set..The day of departure is the only thing in question really

    PPP?

  21. geoffthemover

    geoffthemover


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Rob Ford's Dealer

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    love the diesel reference...

  22. Buffalo Swatter 27

    Buffalo Swatter 27


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Badfish.

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    HAPPY FRIDAY BISHES!!!!! PPP TO CANADIA THEN OVER TO THE WEST!

  23. J.T.

    J.T.


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    Puff Puff Passing a nice cigar around

  24. thomasx2

    thomasx2


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    If you don't know...

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    i love when friends knock on my door with 1.5 and a wrap and say, lets burn.
    ppp

  25. El Duderino

    El Duderino


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Love the flowers, Love the weeds

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    thomasx2 said: the best purple comes from the ghetto.
    I don't know what it is...but damn

    Really... the ghetto?? are you sure you don't have your colors mixed up? Maybe the best downtown-brown >:(
    I've been puffin on some Strawberry Cough. mmm mmm good!
    remember.. Safety First!

  26. thomasx2

    thomasx2


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    If you don't know...

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    unfortunately i'm colorblind, bud i do know the difference between brown shit and solid purple.
    ppp

    and yes, its from the ghetto.

  27. Dave99

    Dave99


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    MODERATOR with an Iron Fist full of Marshmallows

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    heading to Wawa tomorrow...

    geoff?

  28. geoffthemover

    geoffthemover


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Rob Ford's Dealer

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    Be in regina till thursday night at least... things are so dangerous here I'm starting to shake... literally...

  29. Dave99

    Dave99


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    MODERATOR with an Iron Fist full of Marshmallows

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    geoffthemover said: Be in regina till thursday night at least... things are so dangerous here I'm starting to shake... literally...

    then I will contact you through here tomorrow..I have saved something for you...

    if you go anywhere...make it to Saskatoon

  30. Dave99

    Dave99


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    MODERATOR with an Iron Fist full of Marshmallows

    offline


    "Safety Meeting"   

    eric Peterson has been staying at Mo's motel for the last 3 nights...I hope he stays for 4

    EP = Oscar ...from Corner Gas

    PPP

  31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
hey ashy! 3 goggles ashy larry 5 minutes
Nico interview 24 drjcv captmuff 6 minutes
The Official Rome Thread - 23171819 563 Spenser highme 16 minutes
The Official 2016 Thread - 2 37 whoisminishred loeleol 19 minutes
Unions vs. rome 390's ??? 6 LTshredTN LTshredTN 35 minutes
WTB: Channel inserts + hardware 3 notmikebuckley notmikebuckley 35 minutes
Cross Country Travel 4 HIHaole red baron 1 hour
WILL SIZE 11 NIKE BOOTS FIT IN SIZE MEDIUM EST BINDINGS????? CIRCLE YES OR NO!!! 18 passing gas Jneischen 2 hours
The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged) - 23556557558 16728 Dr. Dre red baron 2 hours
THE ANAEROBIC AND ANABOLIC THREAD - 23228229230 6891 JungleLarry zkurd 3 hours