• Latest reply from Ninety-Roll
  • 2 Members Subscribed To Topic
take me to the bottom
  1. Lomax

Lomax

Loungin Since Oct '09
    BozAngeles

"Safety Meeting"   

Gumby's life stoke puts a smile on my face. Keep it bro. I haven't toked in a couple o weeks . Gonna get so high whenst I do . Got some sour apple shiz with my name on it, waitin for me.

2. El Duderino

El Duderino

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Love the flowers, Love the weeds

"Safety Meeting"   

back at it, with a slightly more legit setup this time. fingers crossed for a female.

3. snowbrdr1

snowbrdr1

Loungin Since Nov '10
    East Coast

"Safety Meeting"   

Been on highatus for almost a month now, and I'm really enjoying it actually. It mainly started off cause I don't have a lot of cash now to buy bud, with college expenses and stuff... but lately I've just enjoyed being sober. After toking every day for over a year it's actually pretty relaxing to be sober. Might keep this going for awhile

4. GumbysRath

GumbysRath

Loungin Since Aug '10
    Long Beach

"Safety Meeting"   

=) YEAH LOMAX!!! don't chal worry. i'll smoke the shit outta anything yall are passing over in the times of Highatus. kudos to yall for having such strong wills... not me, i got some killer og wax, some blue dream budders, some crossbow sativa green and some of that charlie sheen indica green :) and i'll be working another twelve hour shift at my bong shop today so im gonna need to deplete some of my hoard right through my face to fry my lungs off and send my conscious to a higher level. PPP on this sat of urday! light it if you can't fight it!!

5. Dr. Dre

Dr. Dre

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

"Safety Meeting"   

get rid of that foil duderino, you're gonna burn her up

6. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

"Safety Meeting"   

^^word! Didn't even catch that...good eye

7. dood

dood

Loungin Since Jul '10
    VT

"Safety Meeting"   

gumbysrath said: and i'll be working another twelve hour shift at my bong shop...

Proforms available?

8. GumbysRath

GumbysRath

Loungin Since Aug '10
    Long Beach

"Safety Meeting"   

dood said:

gumbysrath said: and i'll be working another twelve hour shift at my bong shop...

Proforms available?

HA! Shoooot kinda. If anyone wants something at the shop I'll see what I can do on a lil EL discount :)

9. GumbysRath

GumbysRath

Loungin Since Aug '10
    Long Beach

"Safety Meeting"   

OR if someone's got some atlas teams or super pros I may be able to work out a sweeeeter deal!

10. El Duderino

El Duderino

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Love the flowers, Love the weeds

"Safety Meeting"   

dr-dre said:  get rid of that foil duderino, you're gonna burn her up

Check.

11. earthsurfing

earthsurfing

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Republic of Vermont

"Safety Meeting"   

gumbysrath said:

dood said:

Proforms available?

HA! Shoooot kinda. If anyone wants something at the shop I'll see what I can do on a lil EL discount :)

Got a magic flight?

12. sdf91

sdf91

Loungin Since Oct '09

"Safety Meeting"   

So most of the mountains where Im applying for instructor jobs require a drug screening before hiring and Ive had to take a break. My research tells me in the case of heavy smokers, at least 2 months is needed before thc is cleared from your system. Getting this job is important to me, so Im not taking any chances with redbull and cranberry juice diets. Its been just about three weeks since ive "quit" and Im finally done with the withdrawal symptoms, thank fucking god. Weird headaches, moods, and dreams. Pass Pass Pass for a while folks =[

13. GumbysRath

GumbysRath

Loungin Since Aug '10
    Long Beach

"Safety Meeting"   

earthsurfing said:

gumbysrath said:

dood said:

Proforms available?

Got a magic flight?

Yup :) if youve got any other questions pm me :)

14. F18

F18

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Let's Shred Ostie d'Calisse!

"Safety Meeting"   

..awesome week end. been on a daze with a pretty blonde for four dayz.. sobering up just now.

music shows with multiple PPP'in and PTStrokin'..

yes I use a Grinder. G_Unit, G not fo'ganstah.. Gee for Grindah!!

15. Apache Runner

Apache Runner

Loungin Since Mar '10
    The Westest Place in Texas

"Safety Meeting"   

Kinda smoked myself silly this weekend, it was one of those weekends where people are constantly coming and going, and with each person came two or three bowls/joints/etc...

16. DanDan

DanDan

Loungin Since Jul '11

"Safety Meeting"   

apache-runner said:  Kinda smoked myself silly this weekend, it was one of those weekends where people are constantly coming and going, and with each person came two or three bowls/joints/etc...

Totally the same weekend for me. On Saturday I bused to the head shop with some buddies and resisted spending my money. I really want to go back and get some king size RAW papers and a mini bong, they had some great sales on glass.

Anyways, Sunday was nuts. I hadn't smoked for a while and we bought a large bag of herb and rolled a couple joints. Then it was pipe hit after pipe hit after pipe hit until the bag of herb was almost gone. I haven't been that dazed for a while. To make it better we were chugging 40oz beers.

Now I'm just chilling at home trying to scrap some remains because I'm all out.

PPP LOUNGERS! :)

Oh wait, @GumbysRath, EL DISCOUNTS?!  

17. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

"Safety Meeting"   

sometimesdylan and jerms, opening day last year

18. sdf91

sdf91

Loungin Since Oct '09

"Safety Meeting"   

ugh, this whole bein sober shit sucks, but so does being jobless
    passpasspass

19. Stuuuuuuu89

Stuuuuuuu89

Loungin Since Nov '09
    EL, Michigan -> Tahoe -> Seattle

"Safety Meeting"   

sdf91 said:  ugh, this whole bein sober shit sucks, but so does being jobless
    passpasspass

Same here. No job, no tree.

20. sdf91

sdf91

Loungin Since Oct '09

"Safety Meeting"   

other way around man, gotta pass a piss test to get a job

21. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

"Safety Meeting"   

Love the pic spenser! I only really toke on powder days when I'm riding. Can't ride park for shit when I'm high, but in powder I have the most fun cruising and slashing with a big stoned grin on my face.

Easily my favorite thing in life.  

22. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

"Safety Meeting"   

Back in the growing game. Wasn't planning on doing it at school, but one of my housemates is, and so I figured I might as well also since everyone in the house is okay with it.

Took clones at my buddies house, but they all died because I don't have the proper setup for them to root well. Only have a few days left at home so I went online, found an ad for a delivery service, and had 3 different strains delivered to me (california mmj laws for ya).

Gonna have a small setup--just enough to supply my own needs, while being able to help those in need. I usually get rid of all my bud anyways since I take the trimmings and make oil with it. Not to mention that during school I curtail my smoking habits significantly because I have to be on top of my shit to do well.

23. Apache Runner

Apache Runner

Loungin Since Mar '10

"Safety Meeting"   

Gumby hooked it up with a sweet ass piece that got shipped this morning, I'll post pics when it arrives. Gumby is the dopest dope, and I'm sure he's smoking the dopest dope...

in other safety news my friend found a seed in one of his bags of some high grade and tossed it in the trash the other day, needless to say I slapped him in the back of the head...dude should have let me hold onto it.

24. GumbysRath

GumbysRath

Loungin Since Aug '10
    Long Beach

"Safety Meeting"   

^ that's pretty badass! Thanks homey! Stoked ur stoked fo sho! Dan Dan feel free to pm me if there's something ur looking for and Ill see what I can do.

@JT
    Throughly jealous at the growing knowledge. I found a seed in a sweet medicinal bag, got it to germinate, then fried it in the sun during the SoCal heat wave going on shortly after potting :( I may just give this green thumb shit a shot and grab some clones on the next dispensary visit.

25. Apache Runner

Apache Runner

Loungin Since Mar '10

"Safety Meeting"   

this shit ripppps    

26. RIPITUP

RIPITUP

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Until tomorrow, the whole world is my home

"Safety Meeting"   

Payday yesterday = new bag = good night at the 13 premiere.

Buzzin at work right now watching curling and waiting.

27. DanDan

DanDan

Loungin Since Jul '11

"Safety Meeting"   

gumbysrath said: Dan Dan feel free to pm me if there's something ur looking for and Ill see what I can do.

Thanks Gumby! I'm broke now, but hopefully I can do this in future reference. If not, I will just head to the local shop.

I've been on hiatus for two weeks now and it actually feels like shit. I went to a concert and I didn't get safe, but it reeked of other getting very safe. It sucks because concerts are the best when you are safe.  

Scratch this, hiatus broken. PPP loungers.

28. tahoeswangn

tahoeswangn

Loungin Since Oct '11
    Kushywood

"Safety Meeting"   

Chemdog and sour deez nuts..

29. GumbysRath

GumbysRath

Loungin Since Aug '10
    Long Beach

"Safety Meeting"   

^um making me drool with that there photo.... i hear youre in socal... i'm in Long Beach... Holler atcha BOY! especially on some trips to mammoth or big bear!

and where has Dave been?

30. Apache Runner

Apache Runner

Loungin Since Mar '10

"Safety Meeting"   

I could only imagine the amazing aroma inside that room...jesus.

31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
The Official 2015 thread - 23919293 2778 whoisminishred SGboarder 2 hours
WTB 2014 Jones Hovercraft 164 1 NEIN11 NEIN11 3 hours
Rome, Capita, Salomon, Slash, and DC Snowboards 2 tboylen tboylen 5 hours
Teh Official Union Bindings Thread - 23145146147 4394 shralp gerry. 6 hours
Darkest goggles on the market? 18 Dr. Dre BFBF 6 hours
Stone Hut - 5 + hours left - how much will it go for? 5 captmuff captmuff 7 hours
WTb a rock sleaze coast board 2 xampir12 earthsurfing 8 hours
The Denver thread - 23222324 707 Deucen red baron 8 hours
The Official Random Thoughts Thread - 23854855856 25652 TahoeChappy Gonzo 9 hours
Stock(s) & Finance Thread - 23678 229 peh760603 YouKnowLarry 9 hours