• Latest reply from Ninety-Roll
  • 2 Members Subscribed To Topic
take me to the bottom
  1. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

"Safety Meeting"   

Having a girl that at least doesn't mind the smoking is necessary. One that will smoke with you is even better.

The girl I'm dating right now loves teh weed. Laying in bed smoking a blunt and snuggling is fucking hot.

2. asianstick

asianstick

Loungin Since Mar '11
    Chicago

"Safety Meeting"   

Until the ash floats in your eye cuz you're being careless and you accidentally smack the poor girl in the face, flailing your arms, attempting to get out from under the covers, trying not to lose said eye.

3. DanDan

DanDan

Loungin Since Jul '11

"Safety Meeting"   

lomax said: ^ lets hear it young one...

On the girl topic, my buddy (who I smoked with both times this weekend) just went through a rough patch with this girl who is anti-weed. He promised her he would never smoke again in his life (stupid promise) and he did.

I would never date a girl that judgemental and ignorant.

Anyways,

Friday:
    I bought a q of exo (I haven't purchased in forever) and I went to a tiny bonfire with friends and smoked. It was awesome.

Saturday:
    Me and a bunch of buddies camped illegally above the suburbs. I rolled for the whole group and we smoked a shit ton. Hilarious times.

This has probaly already been covered, but I have had wierd tolerance experiences. When I came off hiatus I got really high off a joint of shake (this is probaly because I stopped smoking for a while). But this past weekend, I felt like I was barely affected by the amount of dope I smoked. Everyone around me was tripping balls and I wasnt at that level.

It could be for various reasons, maybe j's are just not doing it for me. Or maybe the strain was weak. Can strains have different effects on people?

4. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

"Safety Meeting"   

asianstick said: Until the ash floats in your eye cuz you're being careless and you accidentally smack the poor girl in the face, flailing your arms, attempting to get out from under the covers, trying not to lose said eye.

put the bong down

5. Apache Runner

Apache Runner

Loungin Since Mar '10
    The Westest Place in Texas

"Safety Meeting"   

different strains have different effects, and of course they still effect different people differently.

I should be coming up on a very perculiar experience...It has my mind turning.  

6. urchin

urchin

Loungin Since Jun '12

"Safety Meeting"   

i've been gone a while ... anybody save me a roach or anything :)

7. Apache Runner

Apache Runner

Loungin Since Mar '10

"Safety Meeting"   

No roaches, but I have been saving kief after buying my first 3 stage grinder since owning a super simple grinder for 4 years...it's glorious.

I also just scored a quarter of good good for $40, can't complain about that.

8. Lomax

Lomax

Loungin Since Oct '09
    BozAngeles

"Safety Meeting"   

I got a grinder for a Groomsman's present. It has a small button on the side that vibrates the whole thing so you get all the good stuff possible. pretty cool

9. urchin

urchin

Loungin Since Jun '12

"Safety Meeting"   

nice !! ... i just picked up one of those 3 stage grinders the other day .. cant beleive i been using scissors for so long

puff puff pass

10. Lomax

Lomax

Loungin Since Oct '09
    BozAngeles

"Safety Meeting"   

scissors, haha. thats high school shit. PPP

11. Apache Runner

Apache Runner

Loungin Since Mar '10

"Safety Meeting"   

I'd rather use my hands than anything else but this grinder is nice.
    It's a sharpstone brand one, only ran me $60 and I got a free glass blunt with it too.

12. DanDan

DanDan

Loungin Since Jul '11

"Safety Meeting"   

Still using my safety scissors for my safety meetings. Yesterday I had some really sticky moist stuff so I had to resort to my hands.

13. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

"Safety Meeting"   

Ate a REALLY small piece of a brownie. She said they were strong....

KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT.

14. urchin

urchin

Loungin Since Jun '12

"Safety Meeting"   

apache-runner said:  I'd rather use my hands than anything else but this grinder is nice.
    It's a sharpstone brand one, only ran me $60 and I got a free glass blunt with it too.

hahaa nice .. that's the same one i got too ... you musta got the bigger one tho cuz mine was only $30  

15. Apache Runner

Apache Runner

Loungin Since Mar '10

"Safety Meeting"   

Yeah Mine holds a few grams in the middle chamber,

I just gave up a free ride to Oakland, and I wouldn't even have had to pay to stay anywhere for about a week, just food and ppp expenses,,,super bummed but I know it wouldn't be the smartest thing to do right now given my financial situation. I would have come back empty pockets or very close to it.

So I'll just stay where I'm at and toke my sorrows away

ppp

16. rossco23

rossco23

Loungin Since Aug '09
    wyooooming

"Safety Meeting"   

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh

[+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Plugins

17. urchin

urchin

Loungin Since Jun '12

"Safety Meeting"   

rossco23 said: uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh

she's the head of DEA? ... holy fak .. fail  

18. urchin

urchin

Loungin Since Jun '12

"Safety Meeting"   

damit, my olady raided my grinders kief compartment before i had a chance to try it ... gonna have to hide that baby

19. F18

F18

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Let's Shred Ostie d'Calisse!

"Safety Meeting"   

yo girlfriend smoked all your precious Kief??

gaaaa-damn.. Baby, I collect this, SHARE!

I bought hash oil, started to roll up greasy spliffs. Yummy, love that taste. ppp.

20. Apache Runner

Apache Runner

Loungin Since Mar '10

"Safety Meeting"   

Apparently word on the streets is Obama will decriminalize marijuana in October

It wouldn't surprise me if he did, but it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't.

21. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

"Safety Meeting"   

working on piecing together a vapor pen. Would be so fucking convenient. Parts are ordered!  

22. Apache Runner

Apache Runner

Loungin Since Mar '10

"Safety Meeting"   

This has been the story of everyone's lives around me latley...

23. DanDan

DanDan

Loungin Since Jul '11

"Safety Meeting"   

I have been getting safe a ton lately. Its my birthday today, I bought some safe substances for my time at a concert tonight.

24. Lomax

Lomax

Loungin Since Oct '09
    BozAngeles

"Safety Meeting"   

jt said: working on piecing together a vapor pen. Would be so fucking convenient. Parts are ordered!  

I saw some dudes with one of these over the weekend. It looked pretty cool, and probably better than the magic flight.

25. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

"Safety Meeting"   

Vaping pure hash oil in a pen style e-cig would be the ultimate. There isn't any definitive guide on how to actually make your own out of e-cig parts, so I did too much research and figured it out myself on the cheap.

There are a ton on the market selling for ridiculous prices. Every single one of them is a common e-cig rebranded with nothing proprietary about them. They just say it works for hash oil and charge $150 for a product that I am putting together for about $30.

Shipping from China has taken damn near forever though.

I'll be able to take a vape pen to baseball games, road trips, plane flights...it's the size of a sharpie so you can just take it out of your pocket, press the button to take a hit, and then put it away. No lighters, no racking a dab or packing a bowl, and no glass to break.

Could potentially be the only way I smoke now...if it works as well as I think it will.

That's all it is! So crazy and really simple

26. Lomax

Lomax

Loungin Since Oct '09
    BozAngeles

"Safety Meeting"   

Hells Yea !! I need one of those!!

27. asianstick

asianstick

Loungin Since Mar '11
    Chicago

"Safety Meeting"   

So wait, did you buy that or buy the pieces?

28. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

"Safety Meeting"   

bought the pieces.

Well, I found the main setup online very cheaply shipped from Hong Kong. Then I found better cartridges specially made for hash oil. and then I bought the "cone" that covers the cartridge and makes it look like one unit.

So really only three parts. A hash oil cartridge cost me 6 bucks (5 for 30). The battery was 2 for $20 with a charger and normal e-cig cartridges. And the cone was $5 (2 bucks plus 3 for shipping).

In total I spent $55. But that gives me 2 separately functional e-cigs, a charger, and 3 extra cartridges (carts only last a month or two from what I read).    

29. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

"Safety Meeting"   

These clowns are literally just selling the same e-cig rebranded for $150 when I bought exactly what they have and got two of them for $20. I wanted a better cartridge that could just hold the oil in it instead of having to drop bits into it frequently though.

30. GumbysRath

GumbysRath

Loungin Since Aug '10
    Long Beach

"Safety Meeting"   

all i know is the oil pens have to burn much hotter than the regular ones...

31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
The Official 2015 thread - 23949596 2856 whoisminishred captmuff 1 hour
The Denver thread - 23222324 715 Deucen Serraph 1 hour
Jones Snowboards - 23303132 959 Supra BFBF 1 hour
FS: STUFF FOR THE LADIES, LADY FRIENDS, A SUPER SMALL DUDE. boards + bindings 1 noregrets911 noregrets911 2 hours
Rome, Capita, Salomon, Slash, and DC Snowboards 3 tboylen mookie 2 hours
Bummed it's still 4.5 months till I do this again... 2 txb0115 TahoeChappy 3 hours
[sticky] How the Hell did I Get Here? (aka we’re all Refugees) - 23789 263 drjcv alexxx 3 hours
The Official Random Thoughts Thread - 23854855856 25670 TahoeChappy TahoeChappy 3 hours
FS: Easyloungin snowboard factory 50K 3 notmikebuckley TahoeChappy 3 hours
Official Motorcycle thread - 23454647 1388 red baron red baron 3 hours