MFM - Entrepreneur or Multi-level Marketeer?

(190 posts) (45 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

take me to the bottom
  1. shralp

shralp

Loungin Since Aug '09
    vehicle of mass poder destruction

2. Dr. Dre

Dr. Dre

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

This must be how Ranger got all of his finance info.

3. District

District

Loungin Since Aug '09
    hi

one of my friends is selling that shit for mfm. imo, he lures shred kids in with the vision of being one of his "friends" having meetings at his house and going to bars with him. friend has tried to get me to go. i want nothing to do with it.

mfm claims that juice healed his knee. whatever

4. NatasKaput

NatasKaput

Loungin Since Mar '10
    Bozeman, MT

hey MFM, how is The Block going?

5. drjcv

drjcv

Loungin Since Aug '09
    FUCK CANCER

Lol I was going to make a topic like this after checking out his Facebook page which links to two different mlm template websites

Typical cheeseball Mfm move. Love watching the guy ride but holy fuck he's cornball with this shit

I have no doubt he's going to make some money in the short term. If you commit hard to this stuff and really throw the charisma around you can rope people into this crap for a while

6. District

District

Loungin Since Aug '09
    hi

i think he is already making decent money from this.

7. blutters

blutters

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Free DasCoisok!

"...Being a millionaire, stuff like that...it's not that I'm smarter than anybody."

made it to 0:56. What is it? Pyramid scheme?

8. idshred

idshred

Loungin Since Feb '10
    idaho

blutters said:  "...Being a millionaire, stuff like that...it's not that I'm smarter than anybody."
    made it to 0:56. What is it? Pyramid scheme?

I read 2/3 of the shit on his website and still don't have a clue what its about. However, if you do it, you can retire in 5-7 years. And you dont even have to work. Just read booksandshit.  

9. Moneygripp

Moneygripp

Loungin Since Aug '09

MFM now owns 27min of my life....

10. Lomax

Lomax

Loungin Since Oct '09
    BozAngeles

this shit is so lame, I have (had) a good friend who very badly wants to be a millionaire. He chose amway/qwikstar/now amway again, as his path to financial freedom. The whole idea is crap. They use scams and word play to take advantage of people who are vulnerable. I never see my friend anymore and he seems kinda like a zombie when I do. Maybe the Pyramid model for wealth is actually the first step towards WWZ.

11. Lomax

Lomax

Loungin Since Oct '09
    BozAngeles

You must suck.!

[+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Widget

(this is who MFM is hanging out with)

12. ranger

ranger

Loungin Since Oct '09
    beach

dr-dre said:  This must be how Ranger got all of his finance info.

how about you get back to banging your ugly girlfriend.

go buy her a tub of ice cream or some bacon.

13. Lomax

Lomax

Loungin Since Oct '09
    BozAngeles

put that in your multi-level apple and smoke it!

14. ranger

ranger

Loungin Since Oct '09
    beach

some ditsy chick on the keystone gondola tried to sell me that stupid drink. I called her out and asked her what she knew about glucosamine and the other shit in there and she looked pretty embarrassed.

a lot of people these days have the belief that if you drink juice from some weird ass fruit or plant in an exotic country, your life will be 10000x better, in many ways.

15. 89c51

89c51

Loungin Since Oct '09
    I am a lie really

mfm needs a really hard kick in the head

16. mr mouse

mr mouse

Loungin Since Apr '10

not that it would help though

17. pk fire

pk fire

Loungin Since Aug '09

ranger said:  some ditsy chick on the keystone gondola tried to sell me that stupid drink. I called her out and asked her what she knew about glucosamine and the other shit in there and she looked pretty embarrassed.
    a lot of people these days have the belief that if you drink juice from some weird ass fruit or plant in an exotic country, your life will be 10000x better, in many ways.

like coconut water?

18. grantmm

grantmm

Loungin Since Mar '10
    South Jordan, UT

*Is possibly going to be working for an MLM service company soon* When the economy sucks, people look for an easy buck. When the economy is good people are stupid with their money and buy into the MLM hype. It's a win/win for these companies.

19. red baron

red baron

Loungin Since Aug '09
    California

I can't watch the video or see his site at work...

is this about him selling Monavie? Hasn't he been doing this along with JPS for the past 5 seasons or so?

20. drjcv

drjcv

Loungin Since Aug '09
    FUCK CANCER

i've got a buddy that constantly gets hooked by the latest mlm thing, it doesn't matter how many he gets involved in he never seems to learn

the fundamental thing about any mlm scheme is that its not about selling the product, its about signing people up. usually there is a couple hundred dollar sign up fee.

the idea is you sell "financial freedom" to people. you hook people in by saying all they have to do is sign people up (and the people you sign up supposedly start making money from the people they sign up who makes money from....)

so you have a guy like MFM, who is successful and charismatic at the top of the pyramid (which has multi levels btw, thats where the name comes from) actually making some money, but no one else does, you're just a brick in the pyramid and the point at the top is embedded in MFM's sphincter

the real genius of it though is they play a form of the "hater" card. if you are resistant to their grooming then you are just a "hater" who always be a wage slave and can't see the true way out

i kind of wish MFM was ryan dunns passenger*

*fucking relax  

21. Ninety-Roll

Ninety-Roll

Loungin Since Aug '09
    comedy. spliffs. shred.

drjcv said:  i've got a buddy that constantly gets hooked by the latest mlm thing, it doesn't matter how many he gets involved in he never seems to learn
    the fundamental thing about any mlm scheme is that its not about selling the product, its about signing people up. usually there is a couple hundred dollar sign up fee.
    the idea is you sell "financial freedom" to people. you hook people in by saying all they have to do is sign people up (and the people you sign up supposedly start making money from the people they sign up who makes money from....)
    so you have a guy like MFM, who is successful and charismatic at the top of the pyramid (which has multi levels btw, thats where the name comes from) actually making some money, but no one else does, you're just a brick in the pyramid and the point at the top is embedded in MFM's sphincter
    the real genius of it though is they play a form of the "hater" card. if you are resistant to their grooming then you are just a "hater" who always be a wage slave and can't see the true way out
    i kind of wish MFM was ryan dunns passenger[b]*
    *fucking relax  [/b]

ha!

22. Dr. Dre

Dr. Dre

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

ranger said:

Just did, that shit was cash.

Cant you come up with something better? How do you even know what she looks like?? My girlfriend is a gorgeous and smart brunette with a great rack. She weighs like 135, hardly a tubbo on a 5'9" frame. She's met a ton of EL'ers and I'm sure each one will be more than happy to vouch that she is far from ugly.

But of course she doesn't compare to the 50 playboy bunnies you just anuled in your neon last weekend while you were reading "every finance book written in the last 15 years" right? Get fucked you full of shit, piece of shit, bitch.

23. dylanpipe

dylanpipe

Loungin Since Jan '10
    Vermont

dr-dre said:

ranger said:

Just did, that shit was cash.
    Cant you come up with something better? How do you even know what she looks like?? My girlfriend is a gorgeous and smart brunette with a great rack. She weighs like 135, hardly a tubbo on a 5'9" frame. She's met a ton of EL'ers and I'm sure each one will be more than happy to vouch that she is far from ugly.
    But of course she doesn't compare to the 50 playboy bunnies you just anuled in your neon last weekend while you were reading "every finance book written in the last 15 years" right? Get fucked you full of shit, piece of shit, bitch.

why all the hate? Between you two, seems like not many people liek Ranger?

24. contra

contra

Loungin Since Aug '09
    so this is finally public

oil and water. they're both cool imo but i don't like all teh girlfriend hate

25. dylanpipe

dylanpipe

Loungin Since Jan '10
    Vermont

Pics of the GF,so it can be settled.

26. contra

contra

Loungin Since Aug '09
    so this is finally public

i have seen pics of dre and he's haute.

27. Dr. Dre

Dr. Dre

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

dylanpipe said:  Pics of the GF,so it can be settled.

I'm on my iPhone, but any one on here is free to pull a pic off my FB.

28. F18

F18

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Let's Shred Ostie d'Calisse!

contra said: i have never seen pics of contra and dunno if he's haute.

29. buggravy

buggravy

Loungin Since Apr '10

drjcv said:  i've got a buddy that constantly gets hooked by the latest mlm thing, it doesn't matter how many he gets involved in he never seems to learn
    i kind of wish MFM was ryan dunns passenger*
    *fucking relax  

Troof, I've got that friend too. Sweet guy, but I know I'm about to get sold a load of shit when he addresses me by my name and then asks me some prepackaged rhetorical question that really only has one obvious answer. Whenever you google whatever the product is that they're selling, there's generally no info whatsoever about a product - just how you can make money selling the product. People can definitely make a lot of money on the MLM model, but it's people who have already succeeded in it, and just take their trickle down network from one "product" to another. Friends and family is not going to get you there. I'm always amazed that my intelligent friend continues to get roped in.

30. mcbain

mcbain

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Blast Beat Go!

^^^ I know this girl who I thought was smart. She got a masters or PHD in psychology. But from what I know, she's always part of these get rich schemes. Everything from selling mutual funds to Amway products.

31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
The Official Flight Attendant Thread - 23456 160 awd1105 MikeHoncho 10 minutes
THE ANAEROBIC AND ANABOLIC THREAD - 23227228229 6853 JungleLarry Skip 57 minutes
FS/FT: 2013 Burton Fishcuit (Black Scales) 3 LilTeichMonster LilTeichMonster 1 hour
The Official Random Thoughts Thread - 23860861862 25856 TahoeChappy zkurd 1 hour
Albuquerque 9 zkurd j_dawg 1 hour
Get Baked With Spenser 28 Spenser Bielawski 1 hour
Fun Powdery Video Thread - 23252627 801 Lomax Supra 1 hour
The Official 2015 thread - 23110111112 3337 whoisminishred Spenser 3 hours
Teh Official Union Bindings Thread - 23149150151 4511 shralp SGboarder 3 hours
Heckler Magazine Digital Issue 2.1 1 Alkasquawlik Alkasquawlik 4 hours