No tags yet.

take me to the bottom
  1. shralp

shralp

Loungin Since Aug '09
    vehicle of mass poder destruction

I Failz Sumtimes   

Post your epic failz here.

1. This morning I parked along a street and hopped out of the car to hang a yard sale sign on a telephone pole. I thought I had my car in park until I heard a CRUNCH sound and see my car hit the back of an RV down the street. Fortunately only a 2 x 2 inch scratch on the grill. I feel so stupid though.

2. I befriended Contra, a world famous internet creep.  

3. I've gotten 2 speeding tickets in my life. Each for just 5 mph over.

2. contra

contra

Loungin Since Aug '09
    so this is finally public

I Failz Sumtimes   

1. i clicked on this thread

3. mcbain

mcbain

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Blast Beat Go!

I Failz Sumtimes   

Posting things here will come back to haunt you. It's like sharing embarrassing moments with friends. They always bring it up when you least want to hear about it.

4. shralp

shralp

Loungin Since Aug '09

I Failz Sumtimes   

Good point McBain, I will tease Contra endlessly for clicking on this thread. LOLZ pwned.

5. GumbysRath

GumbysRath

Loungin Since Aug '10
    Long Beach

I Failz Sumtimes   

i failz most of the time... except skating and having a shit attitude... i excel at that shit... well the bad attitude part at least...

6. blutters

blutters

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Free DasCoisok!

I Failz Sumtimes   

I reported the second gulf of tonkin incident as fact

7. drjcv

drjcv

Loungin Since Aug '09
    FUCK NICO

I Failz Sumtimes   

went to school for 8 years and make less money than most plumbers

married a psychotic bitch

8. BlairW

BlairW

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Batteries!

I Failz Sumtimes   

Wife got in accident in our car. Car goes to shop, gets new fender/door/paint etc. I go pick up car that looks like new. Hop in, put car in reverse and back into a tension wire coming off a power pole in body shop parking lot. Ruin rear bumper. Book car back in for repairs.

9. mcbain

mcbain

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Blast Beat Go!

I Failz Sumtimes   

drjcv said:

I recall you saying you married your ex-wife because she was the least crazy of all the women you dated. In retrospect, do you feel you might have settled a bit? Not trying to make a joke here or anything. Just seeing if there's any correlation between divorces and people settling for their spouses due to the pressures of marriage.

10. User has not uploaded an avatar

cennay

Loungin Since Feb '10

I Failz Sumtimes   

drjcv said: went to school for 8 years and make less money than most plumbers

dude honnestly...

either you need to work on yourself, seek help or you are just very very cynical by nature. there is no too late in life, you can change things...

11. blutters

blutters

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Free DasCoisok!

I Failz Sumtimes   

cennay droppin life lessons

12. User has not uploaded an avatar

cennay

Loungin Since Feb '10

I Failz Sumtimes   

blutters said: cennay droppin life lessons

: )
    was a bit shocked at the psycho bitch i reckon...

13. drjcv

drjcv

Loungin Since Aug '09
    FUCK NICO

I Failz Sumtimes   

mcbain said:

drjcv said:

I recall you saying you married your ex-wife because she was the least crazy of all the women you dated. In retrospect, do you feel you might have settled a bit? Not trying to make a joke here or anything. Just seeing if there's any correlation between divorces and people settling for their spouses due to the pressures of marriage.

no. something happened after Morgan was born. she changed into a different person. all of a sudden she had it in her mind that i never loved her, that i didn't want to marry her, that i didn't want morgan, that i was cheating. any objective assessment of reality would show that none of those things were the case. none of her friends, my friends, or her family could understand where she was coming from, but her FEELINGS trumped all logic/reality. every effort i made to keep together failed.I was 100% against getting divorced.

14. drjcv

drjcv

Loungin Since Aug '09
    FUCK NICO

I Failz Sumtimes   

cennay said:

dude honnestly...
    either you need to work on yourself, seek help or you are just very very cynical by nature. there is no too late in life, you can change things...

fuck off. my situation is a result of circumstances beyond my control. only my reaction to those circumstances/events is up to me. i think a lesser personal would be handling it much worse than i am. i could have given up a long time ago.

15. User has not uploaded an avatar

cennay

Loungin Since Feb '10

I Failz Sumtimes   

drjcv said:

cennay said:

dude honnestly...

fuck off. my situation is a result of circumstances beyond my control. only my reaction to those circumstances/events is up to me. i think a lesser personal would be handling it much worse than i am. i could have given up a long time ago.

no need to be rude.

my bro seems to be in the same situation, it's true neither he nore anyone around saw that coming...

i think she just wanted to kids for herslef...  

16. mcbain

mcbain

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Blast Beat Go!

I Failz Sumtimes   

drjcv said:

mcbain said:

drjcv said:

no. something happened after Morgan was born. she changed into a different person. all of a sudden she had it in her mind that i never loved her, that i didn't want to marry her, that i didn't want morgan, that i was cheating. any objective assessment of reality would show that none of those things were the case. none of her friends, my friends, or her family could understand where she was coming from, but her FEELINGS trumped all logic/reality. every effort i made to keep together failed.I was 100% against getting divorced.

That really sucks and shows there might be no rhyme or reason to why divorces happen. I'm truly sorry about your situation and hope things have gotten better since.

17. NatasKaput

NatasKaput

Loungin Since Mar '10
    Bozeman, MT

I Failz Sumtimes   

1st dui, black out drunk (blew a .23 on the side of the road) rear ended and destroyed a 5 day old parked cop car  

18. RIPITUP

RIPITUP

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Until tomorrow, the whole world is my home

I Failz Sumtimes   

nataskaput said:  1st dui, black out drunk (blew a .023 on the side of the road) rear ended and destroyed a 5 day old parked cop car

This is serious, when the fuck did that happen??!

19. contra

contra

Loungin Since Aug '09

I Failz Sumtimes   

ripitup said:

nataskaput said:  1st dui, black out drunk (blew a .023 on the side of the road) rear ended and destroyed a 5 day old parked cop car

This is serious, why the fuck did that happen??!

20. mcbain

mcbain

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Blast Beat Go!

I Failz Sumtimes   

This should be in the Like a Boss thread

21. Jen24

Jen24

Loungin Since Sep '10
    Indiana

I Failz Sumtimes   

I was going to make a comment about this, but then realized that I would be opening a can of worms that I do not feel like opening tonight. With that said, I think you probably know where I was going with said comment.

22. Alkasquawlik

Alkasquawlik

Loungin Since Oct '09
    I'm only here for the après

I Failz Sumtimes   

jen24 said:

I was going to make a comment about this, but then realized that I would be opening a can of worms that I do not feel like opening tonight. With that said, I think you probably know where I was going with said comment.

Same.
    I refrained though.

23. blutters

blutters

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Free DasCoisok!

I Failz Sumtimes   

i'm curious to the can of worms.

the .023 being black out drunk or that it was his first, which implies there were more to follow?

edit: passive aggression is still aggression  

24. NatasKaput

NatasKaput

Loungin Since Mar '10
    Bozeman, MT

I Failz Sumtimes   

i edited it it it was a .23 not .023, and if you you think this is some thing i haven't come to terms with after almost being beaten to death when i should have already been dead from how high my BAC was that night, your wrong.  

ripitup said:

nataskaput said: 1st dui, black out drunk (blew a .023 on the side of the road) rear ended and destroyed a 5 day old parked cop car

This is serious, when the fuck did that happen??!

i thought so to, only time i had ever worn a suit to court, but the Judge and DA laughed their asses off at me, gave me a slap on the wrist sent me on my way, kinda fucked up

25. YouKnowLarry

YouKnowLarry

Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

I Failz Sumtimes   

This morning I tried to say "bird" and accidentally said "fuck you" to my uncle.

26. Dave99

Dave99

Loungin Since Aug '09
    MODERATOR with an Iron Fist full of Marshmallows

I Failz Sumtimes   

youknowlarry said:  This morning I tried to say "bird" and accidentally said "fuck you" to my uncle.

bwahahahaaaaaaa

27. Uncle Jesse

Uncle Jesse

Loungin Since Aug '09

I Failz Sumtimes   

I was just doing a no-handed trackstand in the middle of the bike shop where I work. I momentarily lost my balance, awkwardly stuck a leg out to counterbalance, and slammed into the ground when the bike slipped out from underneath me.

Bruised knee, hip, and ego. Failz.

28. contra

contra

Loungin Since Aug '09

I Failz Sumtimes   

have merrrrrrcy

29. shralp

shralp

Loungin Since Aug '09

I Failz Sumtimes   

I didn't think I could like Uncle Jesse more than I already did, but now that I know he works at a bike shop I do.

30. Uncle Jesse

Uncle Jesse

Loungin Since Aug '09

I Failz Sumtimes   

Ha. The bike shop job is a temporary position while I continue looking for a permanent product design job.

Bachelors degree in Industrial Design. Making eight dollars an hour at a bike shop. Failz.

31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
teh Portland thread - 23899091 2714 truckeebread Zapp B. 10 minutes
The Official CAPiTA Thread - 23210211212 6345 shralp highme 37 minutes
The Official Seattle Thread - 23262728 811 Buffalo Swatter 27 matty 1 hour
Ashy's Die Cut Stickers - ready for orders! - 2 39 ashy larry ashy larry 2 hours
Teh Official Union Bindings Thread - 23152153154 4601 shralp dkimxd 3 hours
Dragon transition lenses, awesome or crap? 5 octopus Spenser 3 hours
The Official 2016 Thread - 238910 277 whoisminishred drjcv 3 hours
The Mervin Mfg. Thread - 23161718 526 Bdawg drjcv 3 hours
Burton Con Artist - 23678 222 Supra BFBF 4 hours
Slash Snowboards - gigi rüf - 23101112 344 bosso payaso 4 hours