Where did that skiier section go? Postin' that steezy ski edit, yo.

(14 posts) (8 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.



take me to the bottom
  1. Pentagram

    Pentagram


    Loungin Since Sep '10
    That City With A Salt Lake

    offline


    Where did that skiier section go? Postin' that steezy ski edit, yo.   

    After seeing Spenser's ski picture and after riding a season at Park City, the waves of tall ts and thuggies inspired us to become one with the planks. After 4 hours of never being on skis, this is what we came up with....

    (fuck skiing)

    [+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Flash Videos


     

  2. YouKnowLarry

    YouKnowLarry


    Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

    offline


    Where did that skiier section go? Postin' that steezy ski edit, yo.   

    That's pretty much the best thing I've ever seen.

    Chode sniffer.

  3. snowboarder

    snowboarder


    Loungin Since Jul '10
    Whatever, You Know...

    offline


    Where did that skiier section go? Postin' that steezy ski edit, yo.   

     best part about the edit IMO is that you can see the ski pole basket throughout the video

  4. Pentagram

    Pentagram


    Loungin Since Sep '10
    That City With A Salt Lake

    offline


    Where did that skiier section go? Postin' that steezy ski edit, yo.   

     I think it has something to say that we've never skied in our lifes and were able to hit park after the second hour...

  • Eva

    Eva


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

    offline


    Where did that skiier section go? Postin' that steezy ski edit, yo.   

     Dear One-Trick-Pony-Crew,
    I love you all. I am already excited to go shredding with you again.
    Love,
    Eva

  • Pentagram

    Pentagram


    Loungin Since Sep '10
    That City With A Salt Lake

    offline


    Where did that skiier section go? Postin' that steezy ski edit, yo.   

     JP, you had your pizzas and french fries on lock, we should plank it up some time.

    -on a side note, that edit gave me faith in canadians again. good work. +2 for empire of the sun on there.

  • Paul

    Paul


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    SaskBerta

    offline


    Where did that skiier section go? Postin' that steezy ski edit, yo.   

     does anyone else always have problems viewing vimeo and youtube? i think it happens when the resolution is small? i'm watching on a 1080p LED laptop screen. it appears as some sort of scrambled video static shtuff

  • Eva

    Eva


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

    offline


    Where did that skiier section go? Postin' that steezy ski edit, yo.   

     mine works just fine besides my safari/computer dying while loading the site (next to other programs open)

  • drjcv

    drjcv


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    FUCK CANCER

    offline


    Where did that skiier section go? Postin' that steezy ski edit, yo.   

    paul said:  does anyone else always have problems viewing vimeo and youtube? i think it happens when the resolution is small? i'm watching on a 1080p LED laptop screen. it appears as some sort of scrambled video static shtuff

     

    ive had this before and it always turns out to be an adobe or java or something issue

  • Paul

    Paul


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    SaskBerta

    offline


    Where did that skiier section go? Postin' that steezy ski edit, yo.   

    drjcv said:

    paul said:  does anyone else always have problems viewing vimeo and youtube? i think it happens when the resolution is small? i'm watching on a 1080p LED laptop screen. it appears as some sort of scrambled video static shtuff

     
    ive had this before and it always turns out to be an adobe or java or something issue

     

    good to know, maybe they're out of date. i have all of their auto update searches blocked from startup to save cpu power

  • funinc158

    funinc158


    Loungin Since Sep '09
    BORE-HIO

    offline


    Where did that skiier section go? Postin' that steezy ski edit, yo.   

    pentagram said:  I think it has something to say that we've never skied in our lifes and were able to hit park after the second hour...

     
    +1. I tried skiing in Feburary, its was suprisingly easy to learn. About 4 hours in I was hitting small jumps and daffy ducking the shit out of them.

  • YouKnowLarry

    YouKnowLarry


    Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

    offline


    Where did that skiier section go? Postin' that steezy ski edit, yo.   

    Once you get the feel for how edges work, it's not difficult going from snowboarding to skiing or vice versa.

  • drjcv

    drjcv


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    FUCK CANCER

    offline


    Where did that skiier section go? Postin' that steezy ski edit, yo.   

    paul said:

    drjcv said:

    paul said:  does anyone else always have problems viewing vimeo and youtube? i think it happens when the resolution is small? i'm watching on a 1080p LED laptop screen. it appears as some sort of scrambled video static shtuff

     
    ive had this before and it always turns out to be an adobe or java or something issue

     
    good to know, maybe they're out of date. i have all of their auto update searches blocked from startup to save cpu power

     

    i love it when you talk all sexy

  • Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

    back to top of the page

    Reply

    You must log in to post.

    Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
    FS: 2014 Burton SLX and Un Inc EST 5 Jneischen Jneischen 14 minutes
    Teh Official Union Bindings Thread - 23146147148 4413 shralp Alkasquawlik 18 minutes
    Random shred news and etc... - 23555657 1694 Junkshow matty 46 minutes
    NFL 2014 - 23 65 YouKnowLarry goggles 57 minutes
    the AG thread - 23123124125 3726 JP blakspark 58 minutes
    Nike Kiju Heel Lift 10 xoanl xoanl 1 hour
    For Sale: Ronin, Nike, Union, Gloves & Hats 6 mashy-naps Iced_endeavor 1 hour
    WTB - FiSH or Hovercraft 164, AK Hover Jacket xl or xxl 2 NEIN11 BFBF 2 hours
    Nike LunarEndor 9.5 *SORRY NO LIGHTS* 6 NugFlutie Woody881 2 hours
    The Official Random Thoughts Thread - 23856857858 25715 TahoeChappy alexxx 7 hours