teh Electronic Musak Thread

(710 posts) (68 voices)
take me to the bottom
  1. YouKnowLarry

    YouKnowLarry


    Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

    Arty + Mat Zo = instawin

    Arty's been at the top of my list for about three years now.

  2. Dr. Dre

    Dr. Dre


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

     take it easy on the "post reply" button.

    personal faves

    [+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Plugin


     
    [+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Plugin


     
    [+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Plugin


     

  3. YouKnowLarry

    YouKnowLarry


    Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

    dr-dre said:  take it easy on the "post reply" button.

     What else am I supposed to do at the airport?

  4. Ron Mexico

    Ron Mexico


    Loungin Since Jan '10
    leavenworth

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

    dr-dre said:

    youknowlarry said: Hay, idiots. Trance will make you not suck at sex:
    [+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Plugin


      Saw Sander van Doorn at Beta last night. He was a nice dude.

     dunno how i missed this. love everything mat zo does. his set on TATW 400.5 and his guest set on 412 (i think) are so awesome. they make me want to drive fast and chain smoke.  

     

    this song is awesome. Where can I find more like it? Know nothing about electronic music

  5. Dr. Dre

    Dr. Dre


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

    Ron Mexico said:

    dr-dre said:

    youknowlarry said: Hay, idiots. Trance will make you not suck at sex:

    [+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Plugin


      Saw Sander van Doorn at Beta last night. He was a nice dude.

     dunno how i missed this. love everything mat zo does. his set on TATW 400.5 and his guest set on 412 (i think) are so awesome. they make me want to drive fast and chain smoke.  

     
    this song is awesome. Where can I find more like it? Know nothing about electronic music

     iTunes podcasts

    Above and Beyond's "Trance Around the World"  
    Tiesto's "Club Life" for more "house-y" tunes
    Armin's "A State of Trance" (i think only the preview is on iTunes, the full episode is on his site, larry can confirm)

  6. YouKnowLarry

    YouKnowLarry


    Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

    Go to MixCloud.com and search for Mat Zo's TATW appearances. Also check out Arty's set at ASOT 550.  

  7. mr mouse

    mr mouse


    Loungin Since Apr '10

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

     ey Larry, check this movie if you haven't yet

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1213019/

    Paul Kalkbrenner in it, it's about fictional character producer/dj & Berlin techno scene, after parties etc, fun piece & good music

    ˘ this track for instance (movie scenes as official video)

    [+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Plugin


     

  8. mcbain

    mcbain


    Loungin Since Sep '09
    Blast Beat Go!

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

    dr-dre said:

    Ron Mexico said:

    dr-dre said:

    youknowlarry said: Hay, idiots. Trance will make you not suck at sex:

    [+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Plugin


      Saw Sander van Doorn at Beta last night. He was a nice dude.

     dunno how i missed this. love everything mat zo does. his set on TATW 400.5 and his guest set on 412 (i think) are so awesome. they make me want to drive fast and chain smoke.  

     
    this song is awesome. Where can I find more like it? Know nothing about electronic music

     iTunes podcasts
    Above and Beyond's "Trance Around the World"  
    Tiesto's "Club Life" for more "house-y" tunes
    Armin's "A State of Trance" (i think only the preview is on iTunes, the full episode is on his site, larry can confirm)

     

    Tiesto Club Life 2 non-stop mix and Armin Van Buren Live at A State of Trance 550 Kiev are both on Spotify.

  9. JP

    JP


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    eh BC

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

     Threw together a little mix, don't know if I like it. I'll post it here soon.  

  10. JP

    JP


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    eh BC

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   
  11. shralp

    shralp


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    vehicle of mass poder destruction

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

    jp said:  http://soundcloud.com/eljefe-5/may-mix

     

    Oh Hai DJ. You ride @ the Bird?

  12. JP

    JP


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    eh BC

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

     serious business

  13. User has not uploaded an avatar

    admin2013


    Loungin Since May '12

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

    The specific Longchamp outlet are created with parachute product. They could apparently be heat-durable, huge and challenging, and burnish antecedent the breadth arena is restricted, you apparently can beam bolt by breadth these Longchamp handbag accoutrements aural deepening glass. accepting declared that, the pretend Longchamp nylon purses are created from accustomed Longchamp handbags actuality actuality fibre which has a addiction to accomplish the purses skinny, lumination or angel with aswell much. they are absolutely thoroughly apple-pie aural of just the breadth for the purses or bedimmed colored,Longchamp Online which signifies you could possibly bare annular locations consecutive you abiding the backpack beneath the magnifing glass.

  14. Dr. Dre

    Dr. Dre


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

    jp said:  http://soundcloud.com/eljefe-5/may-mix

    i liked it. make all of your transitions like 5.18 and 7.14, those ones were super smooth.

  15. YouKnowLarry

    YouKnowLarry


    Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

    Hey, if you have a couple hours to spare, why not...

    http://www.mixcloud.com/JungleLarry/cinco-de-mayo-the-office-san-diego-2012/

  16. Dr. Dre

    Dr. Dre


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

    youknowlarry said: Hey, if you have a couple hours to spare, why not...
    http://www.mixcloud.com/JungleLarry/cinco-de-mayo-the-office-san-diego-2012/

     loved it, best one yet.  /nuthugging  

    any chance you could throw it up on SoundCloud with a DL link?

  17. YouKnowLarry

    YouKnowLarry


    Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

    Thanks, I thought you might like it. It was fun getting all the Top 40 idiots dancing to some trance...but they were drunk as shit so I'm sure they would've danced to anything.

    Unfortunately my SoundCloud account has been frozen due to copyright infringement, so I can't do that. I've got a couple people that also want downloads so I'm trying to figure that out. I might just make a public Drop Box folder.

  18. Dr. Dre

    Dr. Dre


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

     extremely guilty pleasure of the week.

    [+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Plugin


     

  19. Eva

    Eva


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

     songs i can't stop listening to:

    [+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Plugin


     

    and

    [+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Plugin


     

  20. Dr. Dre

    Dr. Dre


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

     

    [+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Plugin


     

  21. Alkasquawlik

    Alkasquawlik


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    I'm only here for the après

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

     Spur of the moment deal, looks like I'm gonna go see Cosmic Gate tonight.

  22. YouKnowLarry

    YouKnowLarry


    Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

    Have fun. Seen 'em twice. First time was eh, second time was awesome.

  23. mcbain

    mcbain


    Loungin Since Sep '09
    Blast Beat Go!

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

    Anyone going to see Armin Van Buren at Sutra, Memorial Day?

  24. YouKnowLarry

    YouKnowLarry


    Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

    Yes. You on the guest list/VIP?

  25. Dr. Dre

    Dr. Dre


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

     i've gotta be there. i'll see if i can get the woman to make it.

  26. mcbain

    mcbain


    Loungin Since Sep '09
    Blast Beat Go!

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

    youknowlarry said: Yes. You on the guest list/VIP?

     

    No. Can you get me on it?

  27. YouKnowLarry

    YouKnowLarry


    Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

    mcbain said:

    youknowlarry said: Yes. You on the guest list/VIP?

     
    No. Can you get me on it?

    I'll let you know by the end of the day.

  28. Dr. Dre

    Dr. Dre


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

    youknowlarry said:

    mcbain said:

    youknowlarry said: Yes. You on the guest list/VIP?

     
    No. Can you get me on it?

    I'll let you know by the end of the day.

     GET ME IN TOO BITCH

  29. mcbain

    mcbain


    Loungin Since Sep '09
    Blast Beat Go!

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

    You get me in, drinks* on me.

    *bottom shelf only

  30. YouKnowLarry

    YouKnowLarry


    Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

    offline


    teh Electronic Musak Thread   

    Dre, I assume you'll bring your girl as well?

    mcbain, I'm not drinking currently so I'd be a cheap date.

  31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
The Official Random Thoughts Thread - 23856857858 25739 TahoeChappy Lomax 5 minutes
WTB: School bus 12 zkurd Jerms 46 minutes
iPhone. - 23444546 1358 McKagan13 Custom Method 3 hours
Powzer Board Quiver - 23515253 1587 shralp Spenser 3 hours
Who has separated their shoulder? - 2 54 rlang Spenser 3 hours
The Official CAPiTA Thread - 23201202203 6086 shralp BFBF 5 hours
WTB - Burton Grom Boots size 2 5 Supra Cass907 5 hours
The Denver thread - 23232425 740 Deucen captmuff 6 hours
The I am Bored On YouTube Thread - 23353637 1103 feldm4n snowman 8 hours
2015 Snowboard Movies Thread - 2 40 red baron matty 8 hours