• 1 Members Subscribed To Topic
take me to the bottom
  1. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

Complain Train and WHAMBULANCE thread   

Fucking fucking FUCK!!!!

Got a letter in the mail saying my hospital bills went to a collections agency. This whole goddam time my mother was supposed to be paying a small amount each month to keep this from happening. Of course she set the payment plan up and then never paid a single goddam dollar.

I'm the only one in my family that doesnt have a credit score raped by debt. I pride myself on that because my family is a bunch of fuckups, and I'm the only one that actually has their head screwed on somewhat straight.

USELESS!!!!!!!

2. sw00shm4n

sw00shm4n

Loungin Since Jan '10
    Whale's Vagina

Damn, sucks to hear that. Vibes. What happens once your bills go to a collection agency?

3. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

They say pay up, and if you don't they'll ruin your credit. If we can get a payment plan worked out it will be fine, but it should have never come to this.

I just really can't rely on my mother because she's all over the place, and I can rely on my dad to take care of this stuff but he can't pay for any of it because he hasn't had a job in over 4 years.

I owe $2400 and that is about all the money I have to my name. All this because I fell off my skateboard, broke my wrist, and got 14 stitches in my eyebrow.

4. User has not uploaded an avatar

oakwood-jones

Loungin Since Oct '09

You'll be cool man, flip them $10, $20 a month, whatever you've got and they won't stress you. I'm currently paying $50 a month to collections on a $14,000 medical bill. Gonna take the rest of my life to pay it off but fuck 'em. Least of my worries...

5. User has not uploaded an avatar

oakwood-jones

Loungin Since Oct '09

Or another option that they usually don't tell you straight up about is the ability to settle. They're offering me a 40% settlement on mine if I can get them a one time lump payment. I fell like I could get them down even lower than that too.

6. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

^^^Got a payment plan setup so it's all good, just such a pain in the ass to deal with. I was going to settle on my bills for my collarbone surgery because that shit was expensive, but I applied for medi-cal and got it so I might be able to just wipe the debt out for that.

7. shinobi

shinobi

Loungin Since May '11
    the orient♨↔§formerly peh

i have [another] complaint, but not gonna post it ;-)

8. Jen24

Jen24

Loungin Since Sep '10
    Indiana

shinobi said: i have [another] complaint, but not gonna post it ;-)

Lulz

9. mcbain

mcbain

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Blast Beat Go!

shinobi said: i have [another] complaint, but not gonna post it ;-)

Who screwed up this time?

10. Toad

Toad

Loungin Since Dec '10
    UK

Had a coaching session at hemel snowdome yesterday. Forgot a footbed from one binding. Struggled to get into it, got angry with myself a lot, fell a lot and eventually landed hard on my shoulder. Kept riding but overnight it's agony. Can't even cuddle up to the gf without swearing a lot and wanting to cry a bit. Gutted I didn't make more of the coaching. Entirely my fault though. What a knobber. :(

11. Boy

Boy

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Mt. Hood

Fuck was probably the most used word for me today, and even still I don't feel like I said it enough.

12. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

too fucking hot in my room to sleep

13. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

^^Such a valid complaint....can't stand that at all!

14. mcbain

mcbain

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Blast Beat Go!

Programmers rant:

Convoluted solution to the project I'm working was taking forever last week because I was developing it from scratch.

Then I found out it's already been developed for another platform. Yes! Less work! Copy over and have a beer.

Today I find out that doesn't work either. Fuck! Now I gotta go back to the drawing board. Shit shit shit!

15. BlairW

BlairW

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Batteries!

jt said:  They say pay up, and if you don't they'll ruin your credit. If we can get a payment plan worked out it will be fine, but it should have never come to this.
    I just really can't rely on my mother because she's all over the place, and I can rely on my dad to take care of this stuff but he can't pay for any of it because he hasn't had a job in over 4 years.
    I owe $2400 and that is about all the money I have to my name. All this because I fell off my skateboard, broke my wrist, and got 14 stitches in my eyebrow.

Crazy. I cant even imagine having to pay a bill for receiving medical aid.

16. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

women pain

still in pain although i am on painkillers. boo!

17. minimal

minimal

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Vancouver BC

I'm single because I choose to be. I'm not a fucking broken human being. I'm not incapable of getting a girlfriend. I sure as fuck do not need to be constantly harassed with statements life, "Oh here's one for you. Maybe I should call her over?"

The next person that insinuates there is something wrong with being single is probably going to get punched in the throat. Unfortunately it will probably be my 85 year-old grandfather or my 60 year-old dad. Oh well. Such is life. Maybe they'll finally shut the fuck about it.

18. YouKnowLarry

YouKnowLarry

Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

If you were as comfortable being single as you claim to be, you wouldn't sound so bitter and defensive about it.

But, I don't know you, so I won't judge.

19. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

minimal said: I'm single because I choose to be. I'm not a fucking broken human being. I'm not incapable of getting a girlfriend. I sure as fuck do not need to be constantly harassed with statements life, "Oh here's one for you. Maybe I should call her over?"
    The next person that insinuates there is something wrong with being single is probably going to get punched in the throat. Unfortunately it will probably be my 85 year-old grandfather or my 60 year-old dad. Oh well. Such is life. Maybe they'll finally shut the fuck about it.

you sound like my hipster.
    still don't get the whole 'alone happily ever after'

no offense.

20. Lomax

Lomax

Loungin Since Oct '09
    BozAngeles

eva is gonna get punched in the throat

maybe he is not bitter, just annoyed over hearing the same words over and over.

When it comes to friends and family always "nagging" about getting hitched, I feel as though it is primal instinct and societal pressure. You need a female to reproduce and accept your seed so babies can be made and we can continue on our evolutionary path.

21. minimal

minimal

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Vancouver BC

youknowlarry said: If you were as comfortable being single as you claim to be, you wouldn't sound so bitter and defensive about it.
    But, I don't know you, so I won't judge.

I'm just getting pissed at the regularity and utter ridiculous timing of the comments thrown my way. Out at a restaurant for a family dinner? Yeah, perfect time and place to rag on Richard about being single. Why not throw in my pathological liar of a grandfather who has to constantly make up stories about how he set me up with women only to have me run away? Yeah. Fucking wonderful. It makes for an awesome family dinner when I want to ram steak knife threw my only living grandparent's throat. Repeatedly.

eva said: you sound like my hipster.
    still don't get the whole 'alone happily ever after'
    no offense.

Did I say I want to be alone for the rest of time? No... See this is the problem. People just can't grasp that someone doesn't need to be in a relationship every waking moment of their life. I've been there done that many times. Most of my relationships have lasted years. Not hours. Not days. Not weeks. Not even months. Years. Lived with a girl for three years and was on the verge of asking her to marry me. I even thought for awhile about talking to her about having a kid. So it's not like I am anti-relationship and just want to curl up in a ball and cut myself to The Cure's Disintegration album on repeat. It's just that for right now, having a girlfriend is not a priority at all, but that seems to make as much sense to most people as Krazy gluing a 4' dildo to your forehead and proclaiming that you're a unicorn.

But fuck it. I think I'll just go out tonight, find some girl to fuck for awhile just to shut everyone up. That's what a completely normal guy would do right? Find some chick, fuck her, then throw her away in time to get the next one wrapped around my dick. Sounds like a great way to live life and respect not only those around you, but yourself as well. Time to go get my moronic alpha male, testosterone-laden, dick-driven bro-game happening.

22. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

Jeez. I said no offense.

Seriously, if you don't care, then don't care :)

23. Dave99

Dave99

Loungin Since Aug '09
    MODERATOR with an Iron Fist full of Marshmallows

eva said: still don't get the whole 'alone happily ever after'

It works for some people :) 

24. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

dave99 said:

eva said: still don't get the whole 'alone happily ever after'

It works for some people :) 

I suppose and I can respect that. Do I get it though? No.

25. User has not uploaded an avatar

oakwood-jones

Loungin Since Oct '09

Can't no one live your life for you, homie. It's a mistake putting too much stock in the opinions of others, that's some secondhand shit and a sure path to self-doubt and misery..  

26. alexxx

alexxx

Loungin Since Sep '09
    snowboarding>no snowboarding

Different strokes for different folks yo

27. shralp

shralp

Loungin Since Aug '09
    vehicle of mass poder destruction

Minimal, you must be ghey.

no offense.

28. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

I am uncomfortably sunburned.

I also need to get more work done today...but I am tired and cannot bring myself to.

And there are no waves.

That is all.    

29. pete_moss

pete_moss

Loungin Since Jan '12
    Cincinnasty, OH

Moving to Cincinnati on July 23rd. I hate moving. Also, not exactly thrilled to be moving to a part of the country that's flatter than your 10 year old cousin, but I know we have some Ohio bros on here, so can we please be friends?

30. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

such a hot-humid day, ugh.

31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness