The Official Trade Thread! READ RULES FIRST!

(486 posts) (142 voices)
  • Started 3 years ago by cobrasdh
  • Latest reply from Jigkidd
  • 1 Members Subscribed To Topic
take me to the bottom
  1. Paul

Paul

Loungin Since Oct '09
    SaskBerta

cobrasdh said:  SPAM and nonsensical post that have nothing to do with the topic will and have been reported! Follow the rules please there are plenty of people who would like this to work!

that's the kind of thing that makes people want to wreck your thread

2. cobrasdh

cobrasdh

Loungin Since Oct '09

paul said:

cobrasdh said:  SPAM and nonsensical post that have nothing to do with the topic will and have been reported! Follow the rules please there are plenty of people who would like this to work!

whats sad is thats the type of thing you have to edit in there after you post some freaking basic rules and some morons come in and blatantly try to ruin what could be a really useful thread. No more in here pm me if you like.

3. Serraph

Serraph

Moderaper
    Loungin Since Aug '09
    I has a grumpy

Truly.
    Also, as moderators we can ask that people remain on topic, but forcing people to stay on topic is a little far fetched.
    Reporting people because they didn't follow your rules when they also didn't break EL rules isn't fair. We don't want to turn into a forum full of heavy handed moderators.    

4. Paul

Paul

Loungin Since Oct '09
    SaskBerta

pass

5. Paul

Paul

Loungin Since Oct '09
    SaskBerta

serraph said: Truly.
    Also, as moderators we can ask that people remain on topic, but enforcing that people to stay on topic is a little far fetched.
    Reporting people because they didn't follow your rules when they also didn't break EL rules isn't fair. We don't want to turn into a forum full of heavy handed moderators.  

troof. threads would get buried pretty fast without light hearted ball busting. respect levels keep SOME order in the thread

6. cobrasdh

cobrasdh

Loungin Since Oct '09

Also, as moderators we can ask that people remain on topic, but forcing people to stay on topic is a little far fetched.

Is it too much to ask for one thread? One thread that could have been useful? I didn't even start with that sentence in my topic but not 10 minutes from post do people try to sabotage it. Go hang in the lounge, this is the classifieds respect one post so that people can have something useful.

7. circa93

circa93

Loungin Since Apr '10
    Thieveland

686 Smarty 2.5 Ply Cargo Pant. Large in Cyan (blue)
    686 ziggy coat, medium
    burton cargo, black medium

will trade all for thirty two or volcom jacket thats more at least 10k waterproof.

8. hatter

hatter

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Cleveland sucks my taint!

cobrasdh said:

Is it too much to ask for one thread?

Your avatar has the answer to this question.

9. Paul

Paul

Loungin Since Oct '09
    SaskBerta

hatter said:

cobrasdh said:

Is it too much to ask for one thread?

Your avatar has the answer to this question.

bwahahaha 10/10

10. Dave99

Dave99

Loungin Since Aug '09
    MODERATOR with an Iron Fist full of Marshmallows

Cobra..You'd have done a lot better if you hadn't posted "rules"...

ShredBetty tried that once and it wasn't long before "pirates" stole her boat..

I think the only thing you can do now is ignore them, stay on topic and hope for the best...    

11. cobrasdh

cobrasdh

Loungin Since Oct '09

dave99 said:  Cobra..You'd have done a lot better if you hadn't posted "rules"...
    I think the only thing you can do now is ignore them, stay on topic and hope for the best...    

The reason rules were posted was because this idea was discussed in the dealz thread and we kind of gathered it would be worthless without rules. It was supposed to be a tool to organize items better and let people trade thing easier without so much searching. We didn't need pictures of hamburgers or pizza or retards coming in just trying to ruin it for the fun of it. It doesn't matter I am done wasting my time in here.  

12. hatter

hatter

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Cleveland sucks my taint!

cobrasdh said:

dave99 said:  Cobra..You'd have done a lot better if you hadn't posted "rules"...

The reason rules were posted was because this idea was discussed in the dealz thread and we kind of gathered it would be worthless without rules. It was supposed to be a tool to organize items better and let people trade thing easier without so much searching. We didn't need pictures of hamburgers or pizza or retards coming in just trying to ruin it for the fun of it. It doesn't matter I am done wasting my time in here.  

But, Jesus walked on water, teaching us that breaking rules, or laws, of physics means that rules are meant to be broken. Therefore, your rules were meant to be broken. So embrace, worship and enjoy it.

13. gerry.

gerry.

Loungin Since Oct '09
    parking lots.

dave99 said:

my bad.
    now, back to trading.

14. Dr. Dre

Dr. Dre

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

Somebody has their

all in a bunch

15. buboarder12

buboarder12

Loungin Since Jan '10
    Chicago

dr-dre said:  Somebody has their

all in a bunch

16. Krazylegz1485

Krazylegz1485

Loungin Since Nov '09
    EXORCISE THE DEMONS!

paul said:

blutters said:  I am as big a fan of non lineal threads(hijacking/irreverency) as everybody, but in fairness to the OP's wishes and what could be a damn cool thread if it is left to be clean, I will support non-shenanigans in this thread.
    So I guess I would be willing to trade some brand new frogskins. polarized- brown or black. yes, i bought both.(pics tomorrow)

agreed. their had to be a little hijacking though. my real post.
    i've tried this before, but i'll try again. '10 L/XL green forces. looking to trade for M/L green forces. '09 burton triads size L. looking to trade for a M binding

Would you sell the Forces? PM me a price if ya could. Thanks!

17. DblFistin

DblFistin

Loungin Since Dec '09
    so cal

2010 Airblaster blaster pants. XL peacock. Trade for XL Analog/burton pants or something with a similar fit. Or a jacket.....something other than black.

Rome 390s L/XL. Trade for large burton bindings

18. Paul

Paul

Loungin Since Oct '09
    SaskBerta

krazylegz1485 said:

paul said:

blutters said:  I am as big a fan of non lineal threads(hijacking/irreverency) as everybody, but in fairness to the OP's wishes and what could be a damn cool thread if it is left to be clean, I will support non-shenanigans in this thread.
    So I guess I would be willing to trade some brand new frogskins. polarized- brown or black. yes, i bought both.(pics tomorrow)

agreed. their had to be a little hijacking though. my real post.
    i've tried this before, but i'll try again. '10 L/XL green forces. looking to trade for M/L green forces. '09 burton triads size L. looking to trade for a M binding

Would you sell the Forces? PM me a price if ya could. Thanks!

sorry dude, fucking love my green forces. only up for trades as they fit not bad with my boots but m/l would be better

19. DblFistin

DblFistin

Loungin Since Dec '09
    so cal

^How much for the triads?

20. Paul

Paul

Loungin Since Oct '09
    SaskBerta

dblfistin said:  ^How much for the triads?

dunno, would prefer to trade, but feel free to shoot me a pm. white m/l forces would have my interest

21. drjcv

drjcv

Loungin Since Aug '09
    FUCK CANCER

paul said:

and mods have better things to do

22. uhhhson

uhhhson

Loungin Since Oct '10
    Speaking Thizzlamic

Dc Banshee XXL

From left to right:
    Foursquare Omar Jacket L 25k waterproofing
    DC Tesla Jacket XL 10k waterproofing according to website ,
    Foursquare Melnik 15k with removable liner Jacket XL

Looking for pants or jackets xl, and possible boots size 11.5-12. will entertain any other offers    

23. DblFistin

DblFistin

Loungin Since Dec '09
    so cal

2009 Capita FCG 161. Same as the quiver killer, but different graphics.

Trade for pretty much any other board just to try something different. As long as it has at least a mid-wide waist.

24. gerry.

gerry.

Loungin Since Oct '09
    parking lots.

i've got a Holden Manchester jacket in green XL that i might be willing to trade for another holden jacket, or maybe an L1 or AG, in XL.

jacket is in really nice condition, even though it's well used. only wear is two small holes on the cuffs (one on each) and some pilling on the back right side, all from tow-rope usage.

can get pics upon request.    

25. EastCoastKid

EastCoastKid

Loungin Since Oct '09
    iceiceice

I picked up a pair of rulers the other day on geartrade that I'd be down to trade. They look new & are size 11.5

26. Dr. Dre

Dr. Dre

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

eastcoastkid said: I picked up a pair of rulers the other day on geartrade that I'd be down to trade. They look new & are size 11.5

i'll give you $1.99

27. EastCoastKid

EastCoastKid

Loungin Since Oct '09
    iceiceice

They were $4.99 wise guy. I can't take a three dollar hit

28. ecsendit

ecsendit

Loungin Since Sep '10
    eastcoast

gerry said: i've got a Holden Manchester jacket in green XL that i might be willing to trade for another holden jacket, or maybe an L1 or AG, in XL.
    jacket is in really nice condition, even though it's well used. only wear is two small holes on the cuffs (one on each) and some pilling on the back right side, all from tow-rope usage.
    can get pics upon request.    

ive got a pretty dope capp3l jacket thats xl. check it out in my sale thread

29. Krazylegz1485

Krazylegz1485

Loungin Since Nov '09
    EXORCISE THE DEMONS!

paul said: sorry dude, fucking love my green forces.

Fucking hear ya.

Lovin' all 7-8 pairs of Unions I've had. I even had some greenies this summer but some homie on Skierra decided to pay me 3 times what I paid for them, and I really needed the money at the time.

30. BlairW

BlairW

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Batteries!

I have size L 2010 Ag asset pants. Black. Pretty much brand new. Worn for a few hours one day. Would like to trade for same pants or maybe other Ag pants in any color but black.  

31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
The Official 2015 thread - 23106107108 3231 whoisminishred NugFlutie 8 minutes
the AG thread - 23125126127 3785 JP NugFlutie 30 minutes
The Official Flight Attendant Thread - 23 76 awd1105 BFBF 48 minutes
The (ohFISHial?) Fish Thread - 23404142 1234 Jneischen BFBF 1 hour
The Real World - Vermont 17 goggles goggles 1 hour
The Official CAPiTA Thread - 23203204205 6140 shralp SuburbanLegend8 2 hours
The Official Random Thoughts Thread - 23857858859 25762 TahoeChappy SuburbanLegend8 2 hours
2015 Snowboard Movies Thread - 23 82 red baron vevvu 2 hours
MEGASALEZ: Burton CO2/Holden/Airblaster/Anon - LOWERED 24 cantmethod cantmethod 2 hours
Still have a lot of 2015 Nitro and L1 Samples left. 9 Parker fluid59 2 hours