Tags:

No tags yet.

take me to the bottom
  1. Iced_endeavor

Iced_endeavor

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Whistler, BC

Vancouver people   

I heard Whis park was great! and I totally bailed on my friends I was supposed to meet in creekside in the morning. Blew it. I'll be riding park the rest of the week, primarily Whistler. Usually from about 11-3. Will you be up there any other days?

2. minimal

minimal

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Vancouver BC

Vancouver people   

zkurd said:  Sweet! Wish I could have made it.
    Whistler was so fucking awesome today. Beautiful bluebird and no wind. Rode park all day Whistler side and met some super cool people. My knee is in a bad place right now though.

Sounds awesome about Whistler, but not so good about the knee. Are you going to be up for some riding? I'm seriously thinking that I'll be heading up to Cypress tomorrow if you're interested in joining me. 

3. zkurd

zkurd

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Fattyboomboom

Vancouver people   

I might get a ride up to Whistler tomorrow, if that works out Im definitely going. If not we should hit up Cypress for sure. I want to head up to Whistler as much as I can or anywhere for that matter, just depends on getting a ride. Iced, I'll let you know if I make it up again :)

4. Iced_endeavor

Iced_endeavor

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Whistler, BC

Vancouver people   

Sounds good. I'll definitely be shredding park laps tomorrow. Forecast is calling for more sun! my number is 604-966-7093, shoot me a text if you're headed up and we will spin some laps!

5. Iced_endeavor

Iced_endeavor

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Whistler, BC

Vancouver people   

If you can't find rides there's plenty of good options here.

6. zkurd

zkurd

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Fattyboomboom

Vancouver people   

I'm going to hit up Cypress with the Vancouver boys tomorrow. Hopefully I make it up to Whistler again in the next couple of days. I'll give u a shout if I make it up, Iced.

7. camosunsnowboard

camosunsnowboard

Loungin Since Oct '10
    Kick to kill!

Vancouver people   

I'll be in Whistler tomorrow and thurs if anyone wants to take a rip...I'll be demoing 2013 boards. Hit me up with a pm  

8. zkurd

zkurd

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Fattyboomboom

Vancouver people   

Wah! Seymour terrain park destroyed my Horrorscope. Anyone want to sell me a 147 Horrorscope?

9. kaston

kaston

Loungin Since Oct '09
    painfully unfunny and clueless

Vancouver people   

uh oh. still rideable? or is it totaled?

10. zkurd

zkurd

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Fattyboomboom

Vancouver people   

Still ridable but I'll have to get my hands on some p-tex before I ride it again. Ugly 20cm gash to the core :(

11. kaston

kaston

Loungin Since Oct '09
    painfully unfunny and clueless

Vancouver people   

this place is probably the best place in van to get stuff fixed: http://www.vanski.ca/

12. zkurd

zkurd

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Fattyboomboom

Vancouver people   

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Seymour is claiming 52cm!!! in the Last 24 hours. Anyone riding tomorrow?

13. camosunsnowboard

camosunsnowboard

Loungin Since Oct '10
    Kick to kill!

Vancouver people   

Any EL'ers interested in a shop job? I'm on the lookout at the moment. PM me with interest. Victoria, BC

14. zkurd

zkurd

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Fattyboomboom

Vancouver people   

Leaving for Iceland tomorrow morning. It was awesome being back. I love this place so much. It was awesome riding with you guys, as always, and it was great meeting new peeps too.

Hope you guys have a great season. Hit me up if you ever find yourselves in lil ol' Iceland.

Peace.

15. Iced_endeavor

Iced_endeavor

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Whistler, BC

Vancouver people   

DUMPING in Whistler right now. Knee deep fresh in the valley and it's not looking like it's going to let up soon. Finally!

16. minimal

minimal

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Vancouver BC

Vancouver people   

zkurd said: Leaving for Iceland tomorrow morning. It was awesome being back. I love this place so much. It was awesome riding with you guys, as always, and it was great meeting new peeps too.
    Hope you guys have a great season. Hit me up if you ever find yourselves in lil ol' Iceland.
    Peace.

Crap. Totally missed this. It was awesome to ride with you again Anna. Here's to hoping that you're accepted at UBC so we can get some more runs in together. I'll try not to destroy myself next time. :P  

17. kwijibo88

kwijibo88

Loungin Since Jan '11
    San Francisco

Vancouver people   

Anyoen riding Whistler next week? Going to be there with the gf Sunday thru Sunday. And the gf might have to work/don't have the stamina to shred non-stop for a week so please holla if anyone wants to ride.

18. Iced_endeavor

Iced_endeavor

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Whistler, BC

Vancouver people   

I live here and will be shredding up until Thursday when I need to head down to the city. Probably will be riding park primarily but if it snows(which it's calling for) I'll definitely be shredding pow. You're welcome to join regardless and if it doesn't snow I'll venture away from the park with you anyway for a bit!

19. DanDan

DanDan

Loungin Since Jul '11

Vancouver people   

Is anyone around Victoria BC? (I should have worded this better, I might need a favour).

20. DanDan

DanDan

Loungin Since Jul '11

Vancouver people   

No one? Gifts will be involved!

21. esthete

esthete

Loungin Since Oct '11
    Vancouver

Vancouver people   

Camosun or w/e his name is I'm pretty sure is in Vic.

22. jlesniakphoto

jlesniakphoto

Loungin Since Dec '09
    Denver

Vancouver people   

Greetings Vancouver peeps. I have a buddy who moved to the area this past summer and tells me I need to move out there everyday. I've been living in Denver for the past 3 years and love it there. However, I'm currently in Maui for a few months taking care of the family business and have the opportunity to relocate, but I'm only willing to leave Denver if there are any career opportunities in Vancouver. I'm a Journalist/Copywriter/Photographer with over ten years of experience.

I would be immensely grateful if anybody could point me in the direction of quality publications (especially with an emphasis on the outdoors), agencies or companies that may be worth contacting. I've spent several nights searching the interwebz, but the help of locals would be much more effective. Thanks in advance for any help and hopefully I can make it out there and won't have my buddy telling me about how badly I need to move out there.

23. esthete

esthete

Loungin Since Oct '11
    Vancouver

Vancouver people   

SBC, KingSnow, Color and MountainLife are a few of the bigger local shred/outdoor oriented publications. There are a bunch of Ad agencies here, but all of which seem to be fairly hard to get jobs with these days. Timebomb, FaceShots, C3 etc.. are a few of the bigger distribution and repping agencies for outdoor gear that you may take note of as well. And yes, you need to move here.

24. jlesniakphoto

jlesniakphoto

Loungin Since Dec '09
    Denver

Vancouver people   

Right on, thanks for the info Esthete. Some good looking publications there.

25. zkurd

zkurd

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Fattyboomboom

Vancouver people   

What Esthete said. Vancouver is the bombdiggity. However, as you'll probably find out, highly competitive for jobs and expensive.

26. zkurd

zkurd

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Fattyboomboom

Vancouver people   

This pretty much sums up why I love Seymour. Such a good vibe. Met so many cool peeps up there.

[+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Flash Video

27. Iced_endeavor

Iced_endeavor

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Whistler, BC

Vancouver people   

Whis just got 6 feet in 7 days! That is all.

28. Iced_endeavor

Iced_endeavor

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Whistler, BC

Vancouver people   

zkurd said:  This pretty much sums up why I love Seymour. Such a good vibe. Met so many cool peeps up there.

[+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Flash Video

I love Freemour so much!

29. El Duderino

El Duderino

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Love the flowers, Love the weeds

Vancouver people   

You all still getting teh snow up there?? by this time Friday my wife and I will be in whistler! the weather for the past week or two out there has looked prime. every time i've checked, surface conditions powder :)

30. Iced_endeavor

Iced_endeavor

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Whistler, BC

Vancouver people   

hasn't snowed in a couple of days but its been cold so the snow has stayed good. I think it's also calling for a bit more over the next week. Nothing like we saw last week but enough to keep things good. It's very much still winter up there.

31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
The Official 2016 Thread - 2345 129 whoisminishred BFBF 2 minutes
The Official Random Thoughts Thread - 23866867868 26039 TahoeChappy YouKnowLarry 24 minutes
teh Portland thread - 23888990 2698 truckeebread passing gas 31 minutes
FS:Burton winged EST Malavita Black, Union box of stuff, Burton Namedropper 158 8 tester tester 1 hour
The Official 2015 Captains Log - 234 108 LilTeichMonster highme 2 hours
Oakley Pro frames, Homeschool Continuum Jacket, possible AK bibs or cyclic pants 4 soymateo doublemarkers 2 hours
Slash Straight Replacement 15 Face Face 2 hours
Official Airblaster thread - 23178179180 5381 shralp Spenser 2 hours
Thinking of getting a new shred stick this season. 11 KDUB82 KDUB82 2 hours
[sticky] splitboard/ transceiver questions - 238910 284 vancouver octopus 2 hours