(4 posts) (4 voices)
  • Started 3 years ago by TahoeChappy
  • Latest reply from ryanppax
take me to the bottom
  1. TahoeChappy

TahoeChappy

The SOULhouse
    Loungin Since Aug '09

Volcom Snowboard Giveaway 2.0 – Buy Some Stone OUTerwear Over At PortersTahoe   

Volcom Bizarrio Snowboards 2010-11So it’s completely understandable if the thought of finding a piece of driftwood shaped like Volcom’s infamous Stone logo – or carving a 3D version out of an avocado - just isn’t your cup of tea.  That’s OK.  So while the EL Volcom Stone Natural contest might hate you, PortersTahoe.com does not.

Quite simply, PortersTahoe is running a raffle-style contest for a separate Volcom Bizarrio snowboard.  To enter, you need to make a minimum purchase of $100 worth of any non-sale, full-priced 2011 Volcom snowboard outerwear, underwear, hoodies, accessories, etc.  If you spend between $100 – $249, you’ll get 1 entry into the raffle.  Spend between $250 – $499 and you’ll get 3 entries.  Anything over $500 gets you a hefty 7 entries.

Or…..

You make sure that your customer profile accounts between PortersTahoe.com and EasyLoungin have the same email address, and then any purchases that you make online through Porters will get your raffle entries doubled.  So instead of 1, 3, or 7 raffle entries, you’ll get 2, 6, or 14 by having both be the same email.

Let me repeat – if you have an account on both EasyLoungin and PortersTahoe – and both email accounts used are the same, then any purchases over $100 of full-priced, non-sale, 2011 Volcom outerwear and clothing not only gets you into the game but it doubles your odds of winning the raffle on January 3rd, 2011.

Simple as pie my loungers…..and a benefit for loungin’ for sure.  So get to buying whatever Stoney stuff you’ve had your eye on over at PortersTahoe.com…..

Volcom Bizarrio Snowboard Raffle Contest Feature Photo

2. User has not uploaded an avatar

daniel9ds

Loungin Since Nov '10
    das

I am a newbie here and just wanna say Hi to everyone. I am Daniel from Pennsylvania, US.

3. thePistolinator

thePistolinator

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Chicago-ish

daniel9ds said:  I am a newbie here and just wanna say Hi to everyone. I am Daniel from Pennsylvania, US.

Hey Daniel, welcome to the EL-where all the good stuff is happening. Feel free to send donations to any of us and then we'll divide it accordingly.

4. ryanppax

ryanppax

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Buck Fuck West Virginia

whens the drawing for this?

Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
Watch "Higher" for 24 hours 15 ILboarder12 BFBF 15 minutes
Fs: cartel est, malavita est, airblaster Ben lynch pro am and more! 3 Sampson023 Sampson023 1 hour
Boot quest. 17 89c51 Lomax 1 hour
The official Never Summer thread - 23678 229 JpBergeron JpBergeron 1 hour
Official Airblaster thread - 23177178179 5342 shralp Jerms 2 hours
[sticky] splitboard/ transceiver questions - 23789 246 vancouver Lomax 3 hours
FS: (NC) Union Danny Kass Tie Dye Bindings 3 martind martind 3 hours
FS: Union Team Bindings (Base/Straps/Heelcups) M/L 7 martind martind 3 hours
FS/FT: 2013 Burton Fishcuit (Black Scales) 24 LilTeichMonster crutan 7 hours
Jones Snowboards - 23333435 1040 Supra Spenser 9 hours