No tags yet.

take me to the bottom
  1. Pterodactyl

Pterodactyl

Loungin Since Jan '10
    Maine

Official Insoles Thread   

My suggestion was heard.
    Now im going to read through here, and gather some info. Need some for my new boots (want, not need)

2. Supra

Supra

Loungin Since Nov '09
    ~ENABLER~

Official Insoles Thread   

surefoot sends you a box??? sick!

3. captmuff

captmuff

Loungin Since Nov '09
    Disneyland

Official Insoles Thread   

ya they do now.. i am taking my insoles in for the patroller wrap for sure -- thanks mig!

4. Paul

Paul

Loungin Since Oct '09
    SaskBerta

Official Insoles Thread   

rockin green superfeet in my rulers. have some sort of insole in my workboots. nothing in my shoes, but i should get some as i've become addicted to the feeling

5. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

Official Insoles Thread   

just went down to the foot store and ended up getting some SOLE ones, the athletic ones. theyre having a 20% off sale sooooo..

i stood on those and some superfeet and the sole ones actually felt way better.

6. Pterodactyl

Pterodactyl

Loungin Since Jan '10
    Maine

Official Insoles Thread   

I just took my Solomon insoles out of my new boots, and compared them to my rulers. I was pretty impressed... I would still like to try some after market soles. My local shop has superfeet, in all colors. May go tonight, and bring my solomon soles in and stand in some different colors. But it seems like with superfeet, green is most common for snowboard use?

7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Sprocking_Cat

Loungin Since Jun '10
    England

Official Insoles Thread   

Salomon's high-end boots actually have REALLY good stock insoles. My F24s insoles have more arch support than my green superfeet, and have a gel pad in the heel.
    Really annoyed Salomon don't make the F24 anymore.

8. Pterodactyl

Pterodactyl

Loungin Since Jan '10
    Maine

Official Insoles Thread   

My f20s have gel in the heel, and some nice arch support (way better then the shit that was in my rulers) , but i bought some green superfeet, and they have far more support. I like em'.

9. User has not uploaded an avatar

Sprocking_Cat

Loungin Since Jun '10
    England

Official Insoles Thread   

Yeah I have the F20s too, got F24s afterwards 'cause I wanted something stiffer. But yeah, the F24 insole is even nicer than the F20 insole. Only boot I've seen with good stock insoles.

10. sw00shm4n

sw00shm4n

Loungin Since Jan '10
    Whale's Vagina

Official Insoles Thread   

spenser said: just went down to the foot store and ended up getting some SOLE ones, the athletic ones. theyre having a 20% off sale sooooo..

are those SOLE as supportive as superfeet? I'm liking that high arch, but I can't imagine the material underneath being supportive without some sort of plastic like superfeet.  

And Spenser, I'm assuming your putting these in your ZF1s? How do they fit in em? I'm 100% certain I'll picking up a pair of ZF1s this season, debating about whether or not I should get insoles.  

11. cantmethod

cantmethod

Loungin Since Feb '10
    Keep Hoth Local

Official Insoles Thread   

I think the SOLE is more supportive than the superfeet.

That's just my opinion, though.

12. DblFistin

DblFistin

Loungin Since Dec '09
    so cal

Official Insoles Thread   

Any input on the green vs red superfeet?

13. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

Official Insoles Thread   

they are the same shape. i didnt really notice a difference with heating/cooling though since they have outlast and the foil stuff under the toes, but i have good circulation in the first place.

the sole insoles have "more shape" to them and a slightly deeper heel and all that. the material IS supportive though. i was wondering the same thing myself when looking at them, but its firm and it doesnt give out or anything.

you are supposed to trim insoles to fit the specific footwear, and both superfeet and SOLE fit great in my boots. they feel great to me.

14. bad63lac

bad63lac

Loungin Since Mar '10
    New Jersey

Official Insoles Thread   

I'm curious as well if the cushioning is any different between the two.

I know the red has the foil crap under the toes to provide more insulation for cold conditions but is there anything else different about the RedHOT's?

15. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

Official Insoles Thread   

im pretty sure its only outlast and the foil.

16. Pterodactyl

Pterodactyl

Loungin Since Jan '10
    Maine

Official Insoles Thread   

I just stepped in the RedHOT's and greens the other day. The greens felt to have a noticeable more amount of shape/arch to them... for me.  

I guess i could be wrong tho.

17. DblFistin

DblFistin

Loungin Since Dec '09
    so cal

Official Insoles Thread   

From the marketing, it looks like the greens have the most cushioning?

For the reds, under product tech, they also feature rebound and airweave, along with outlast and foil.
    http://www.superfeet.com/activity/snowboarding/REDHot.aspx

18. Phartman

Phartman

Loungin Since Mar '10
    but its a fuckin SWEET car

Official Insoles Thread   

I used Green Superfeet last year, just picked up some remind insoles to try out this year.

19. idshred

idshred

Loungin Since Feb '10
    idaho

Official Insoles Thread   

pterodactyl said:  My f20s have gel in the heel, and some nice arch support (way better then the shit that was in my rulers) , but i bought some green superfeet, and they have far more support. I like em'.

They must have stepped it up this year. my 2010 f20s have horrible stock insoles.

thanks to cantstrapinstandingupmethod and others I decided to buy some SOLE insoles. Got the thin ones. Me likey the arch support and the thin profile.  

20. Supra

Supra

Loungin Since Nov '09
    ~ENABLER~

Official Insoles Thread   

spenser said: just went down to the foot store and ended up getting some SOLE ones, the athletic ones. theyre having a 20% off sale sooooo..

which ones are the athletic ones? the thin sport ones?

21. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

Official Insoles Thread   

they have a dude running with a hot sweaty 6 pack

22. User has not uploaded an avatar

skip11

Loungin Since Jun '10

Official Insoles Thread   

Just got my shred soles. Walked around in my boots for a bit, feels soooo much better than the regular insoles. Can't wait to try it out snowboarding.

23. Supra

Supra

Loungin Since Nov '09
    ~ENABLER~

Official Insoles Thread   

spenser said: they have a dude running with a hot sweaty 6 pack

nice, but they don't have pics on the net (at the sites i was looking at). what colour is the top part?

24. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

Official Insoles Thread   
  25. Supra

Supra

Loungin Since Nov '09
    ~ENABLER~

Official Insoles Thread   

ah sweaty runner on the actual insole! my bad. so the medium thickness works fine in your boots then. cool.

26. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

Official Insoles Thread   

yeah, they fit perfectly. theyre about as thick as superfeet i guess.

27. bad63lac

bad63lac

Loungin Since Mar '10
    New Jersey

Official Insoles Thread   

Supra, this breaks them down pretty good. Pretty much thick, med and thin thicknesses. The signature ones have extra features like perforated bottoms, lighter and anti-stank coating.

http://www.yoursole.com/products/footbeds/compare-all-footbeds/

I found a running place 3 miles from me that has these and Superfeet. Going to bring my boots there and they're going to take care of me. I'll report back with what they recommended when I go visit. They seemed pretty helpful and told me to bring the boots and they'll look at my foot, what the stock insole looks like and even fit the new ones for me. They didnt want me just guessing and doing it on my own.

28. Supra

Supra

Loungin Since Nov '09
    ~ENABLER~

Official Insoles Thread   

yeah I saw that bad63lac. I just assumed the thin sports ones were the ones to get. I have superfeet greens in my regular shoes and surefoot customs in my boots. The customs are getting pretty dead so I'm going to try Spensers...if I can figure out what to do about an oven (japanese homes do not have ovens! only little ones for fish)  

29. bad63lac

bad63lac

Loungin Since Mar '10
    New Jersey

Official Insoles Thread   

LOL... what? You mean you wont be cooking turkey and apple pie in a few weeks?!

It seems the "thin" Sole's are similar to the blue (going off memory) of Superfeet. Those are really thin, for like cleats, ice skates, etc...

30. CarMaNiA

CarMaNiA

Loungin Since Aug '10
    Born and raised in Philadelphia, Livin in Utah

Official Insoles Thread   

hey guys im from PA and runs at the mountains around here take about 2 minutes if your haulin ass, and riding the local mountains i dont really experence any foot pain. when i go on trips to VT or out west where there are runs that can take up to ten minutes to get down by about 3/4 of the way down my back foot will start to give me pain on the outside of my foot (think opposite side of the arch). by the time i get down to the gondola my foot is in extreme pain. do you think this is do to bad insoles?...i ride 3-4 days a week during the season so i dont think its just that my feet are weak.

31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
Official Motorcycle thread - 23454647 1386 red baron red baron 6 minutes
Who rides NOW bindings and wears a SZ 10 boot? 11 txb0115 awd1105 8 minutes
Donner Pass Quarterpipe 19 Spenser TahoeChappy 14 minutes
2015 Snowboard Movies Thread 2 red baron red baron 1 hour
Surfing - 23121314 412 Joka17Wild kimchijajonshim 2 hours
Post a picture of yourself - 23402403404 12120 RIPITUP NatasKaput 2 hours