Im drunk

(778 posts) (121 voices)
take me to the bottom
  1. Keats0206

Keats0206

Loungin Since Aug '09

Im drunk   

welp. drunk. maybe facing some not good things in the next few weeks. this is not good hahah. oops.  

2. JP

JP

Loungin Since Aug '09
    eh BC

Im drunk   

im not sober...burp

3. Enn Zed

Enn Zed

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Ess Ell See

Im drunk   

A foot of new snow overnight. I failed to leave the pub at an appropriate time and now I'll be riding tracked out chunder. Sucks!

4. pete_moss

pete_moss

Loungin Since Jan '12
    Cincinnasty, OH

Im drunk   

Checking in early. Sorry I'm blowing up all the popular threads right now (whambulance, random thoughts, loving sitch, etc). Downing whiskey watching basketball on the computer. No work tomorrow for the first time in 2 months, so I'm gonna get my money's worth.

5. YouKnowLarry

YouKnowLarry

Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

Im drunk   

GIN ON THE ROCKS? YUP.

6. pete_moss

pete_moss

Loungin Since Jan '12
    Cincinnasty, OH

Im drunk   

youknowlarry said:  GIN ON THE ROCKS? YUP.

Tanq? Hendo? Bombay?

7. YouKnowLarry

YouKnowLarry

Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

Im drunk   

RANSOM OLD TOM.

8. pete_moss

pete_moss

Loungin Since Jan '12
    Cincinnasty, OH

Im drunk   

Nice. Gotta say, it takes cojones to drink gin straight.

9. Enn Zed

Enn Zed

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Ess Ell See

Im drunk   

I crashed my bike. Skinny tires plus wide drainage grates are a bad combo. I'll have some bruises but came out pretty well.

10. Toad

Toad

Loungin Since Dec '10
    UK

Im drunk   

did you crash it because you were drunk?

11. Enn Zed

Enn Zed

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Ess Ell See

Im drunk   

Abso-fucking-lutely I did.

Pulled over to a curb to wait for the light to turn green. Drunken distraction when starting again meant I rolled clean into a drainage grate that's basically been designed as a bike trap. I'm sore in weird places today.

12. YouKnowLarry

YouKnowLarry

Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

Im drunk   

NOT DRUNK RIGHT NOW, BUT I WAS LAST NIGHT. SO HERE'S MY STORY FOR ANYONE THAT WANTS TO READ IT. DISCLAIMER: THERE WILL BE NO TL;DR AT THE END.

LAST NIGHT WAS MY FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY AND HE GOT SOME PEOPLE TOGETHER TO GO DRINKING AFTER WORK IN PACIFIC BEACH. PB, BY THE WAY, IS NOTORIOUS FOR A GREAT MANY THINGS, INCLUDING GENERAL DRUNKENNESS, HOT SLUTTY GIRLS BY THE TRUCKLOADS, AND PERVASIVE STABBINGS. ANYWAY, I WASN'T PLANNING ON DRINKING MUCH BECAUSE I NEEDED TO DRIVE HOME AND HAD NO DD. BUT THAT ALL CHANGED WHEN MY BUDDY SAID I COULD SLEEP AT HIS PLACE WHICH WAS APPARENTLY ONLY A FEW BLOCKS AWAY, BUT I STILL HAD NO IDEA WHERE IT WAS.

BY THE TIME WE HAD GOTTEN TO OUR THIRD BAR, I WAS PRETTY WASTED. OUR GROUP WAS JUST HANGING OUT BY THE BAR AND MY BUDDY WAS GETTING SLAP HAPPY WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND. SO, I DECIDED TO HAVE A BIT OF FUN BY TALKING TO JUST ABOUT EVERY CUTE GIRL IN THE JOINT AND HAVING HER GO WISH HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. WELL, HIS GIRLFRIEND DIDN'T TAKE KINDLY TO THE FACT THAT ALL THESE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS WERE COMING OVER AND INTERRUPTING THEIR "QUALITY TIME", WHILE MY FRIEND WAS BEING A LITTLE-MORE-THAN-FRIENDLY WITH SOME OF THEM (DUH). QUEUE: BLOWOUT.

AFTER I GOT BITCHED AT, I DECIDED TO TAKE THE GAGGLES TO ANOTHER BAR WHERE SHIT GOT A LITTLE CRAZY, IN LIKE A LATE-NIGHT CINEMAX KIND OF WAY. LONG STORY SHORT, I GOT KICKED OUT OF THAT BAR AND EVERYTHING WENT DOWNHILL FROM THERE. I GOT A CALL FROM MY BUDDY AND HE TOLD ME TO WALK TO HIS PLACE AND CRASH ON THE COUCH; THE DOOR WAS UNLOCKED AND I COULD GO RIGHT IN. WELL, BETWEEN THE TWO OF US DRUNK ASSHOLES WE COULDN'T FIND A WAY TO PROPERLY COMMUNICATE WHERE EXACTLY HIS FUCKING HOUSE WAS. AND THEN MY PHONE DIED.

SO THERE I AM, DRUNKER THAN ALL GET OUT, IN AN UNSAVORY PART OF TOWN, BY MYSELF, WITH A DEAD PHONE, AND NO IDEA WHERE THE FUCK I'M SUPPOSED TO GO. I DECIDE THAT THE FIRST THING I NEED TO DO IS GET TO MY CAR AND CHARGE MY PHONE (BAD IDEA BECAUSE I ALSO HAD NO IDEA WHERE I PARKED). AFTER WALKING AROUND FOR WHAT SEEMED LIKE YEARS, I FINALLY FOUND MY CAR IN SOME SKETCHY NEIGHBORHOOD WITH NO STREET LIGHTS. HOP IN MY CAR, TURN IT ON, GET MY PHONE PLUGGED IN, AND MAKE SOME CALLS TO GET SOMEONE TO PICK ME UP. FINALLY GET THROUGH TO A FRIEND THAT LIVES ABOUT 10 MINUTES AWAY FROM WHERE I WAS, AND I GAVE HER DIRECTIONS TO COME FIND ME. WELL, THAT'S WHEN I BLACKED OUT.

WHEN I WOKE UP THREE HOURS LATER, MY CAR WAS OFF (RUN OUT OF GAS AFTER IDLING FOR SO LONG), MY BODY WAS HALF WAY OUT OF MY DOOR, AND MY PANTS WERE UNDONE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED, BUT I'M HOPING I HAD GOTTEN OUT TO PEE AND JUST COULDN'T GET MY PANTS ZIPPED UP OR GET ALL THE BACK INTO MY CAR. THANKFULLY NO ONE ROBBED ME, STOLE MY CAR, RAPED/KILLED ME, OR ANYTHING ALONG THOSE LINES. I ALSO HAD ABOUT A DOZEN MISSED CALLS AND A LOAD OF TEXT MESSAGES FROM FRANTIC FRIENDS ASKING ME WHERE THE HELL I WAS. BY THIS TIME IT WAS TOO LATE TO CALL ANYONE FOR HELP, SO I ENDED UP HIKING AROUND THE DEPTHS OF PACIFIC BEACH LOOKING FOR A GAS STATION THAT WAS OPEN. I FINALLY FOUND ONE ABOUT FOUR MILES AWAY AND BRIBED THE ATTENDANT TO COME GIVE ME SOME GAS FOR $100. AFTER HE LAUGHED AT ME A LOT, HE FILLED UP MY TANK, GAVE ME A BOTTLE OF WATER, AND WISHED ME WELL.

THE IMPORTANT PART IS I EVENTUALLY GOT HOME SAFE (AROUND SUNRISE) AND I'M GOING OUT TO LUNCH WITH ONE OF THE GIRLS I MET FROM LAST NIGHT.

PS: TYPING IN ALL CAPS MAKES ME ALPHA MALE.

13. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico

Loungin Since Jan '10
    leavenworth

Im drunk   

DUDE, YOUR FRIEND BLEW YOU TO MAKE YOU PASS OUT, THEN SIPHONED YOUR GAS. OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK. GLAD TO HEAR YOU LIVE TO TELL THE TALE THOUGH.  

14. Toad

Toad

Loungin Since Dec '10
    UK

Im drunk   

youknowlarry said: MY PANTS WERE UNDONE.

THANKFULLY NO ONE RAPED ME

ARE YOU SURE? MAYBE THEY JUST TICKLED YOUR BALLS.

15. YouKnowLarry

YouKnowLarry

Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

Im drunk   

I DEFINITELY DID A SNIFF TEST, BUT THAT DOESNT DETECT FONDLING.

16. contra

contra

Loungin Since Aug '09
    so this is finally public

Im drunk   

COOL STORY BRO

17. Toad

Toad

Loungin Since Dec '10
    UK

Im drunk   

My old housemate was made redundant yesterday. We did drinking to celebrate. No eating before.

Got fucking destroyed. Danced with my friends like an idiot in quiet bars. Danced extra hard when boring people disapproved of us. Went to a bar where Bez off the Happy Mondays was DJing. Caught the end of his set. Danced like a fucking lunatic some more. Ate kebab, walked the 45 minutes to an hour home. Woke up this morning with fucked legs, a knackered foot and dried blood round my mouth and in my nose.

Sooooo much fun.

Hanging out of my arse today.

18. red baron

red baron

Loungin Since Aug '09
    California

Im drunk   

starting earlyish  

19. YouKnowLarry

YouKnowLarry

Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

Im drunk   

Proper.

20. red baron

red baron

Loungin Since Aug '09
    California

Im drunk   

I really need to get some ouzo in the stock pile

21. YouKnowLarry

YouKnowLarry

Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

Im drunk   

red-baron said:  I really need to get some ouzo in the stock pile

I prefer 12 ("δώδεκα", for us righteous folk). But I've got some tsipouro that I brought back from my trip last summer that is tits. Some guy that grew up with my dad and owns a gas station in his village made it. One of the bottles is about 95% ABV, and he made it very clear that if I drink it too quickly I'll go blind.

22. red baron

red baron

Loungin Since Aug '09
    California

Im drunk   

LOL that is awesome.

I wanna go back soooooo bad!!! Soon hopefully!

I'd love to take a winter trip and snowboard with my cousins.

23. YouKnowLarry

YouKnowLarry

Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

Im drunk   

I know how you feel. I miss just hanging out at the cafes next to the water and drinking coffee or tsipouro with everyone...especially the old fuckers that yell at you because you're American and George Bush is an asshole (or so they tell me -- I've never met the guy myself).

I make it a point to go every other summer, but I really want to go either in October (lots of cool festivals/holidays, grape harvest, no ballsack-melting weather) or spring (Easter, especially). It's almost time to start planning the next trip.

Still holding out hope they'll bankrupt, drop out of the EU, adopt the drachma again, and I can roll like a fucking emperor on pocket change for a month.  

24. red baron

red baron

Loungin Since Aug '09
    California

Im drunk   

if they drop the EU....that would be awesome

I miss it so much... One of my cousins lives in a beach village just chillin and I want to go back to that place bad!

Such a different pace of life.

25. tekniq33

tekniq33

Loungin Since Aug '10
    This is a lifestyle, not a trend

Im drunk   

red-baron said:  if they drop the EU....that would be awesome
    I miss it so much... One of my cousins lives in a beach village just chillin and I want to go back to that place bad!

and that is why they are in the trouble they are in. I am no proponent of the ridiculous way we work in this country (and NYC especially) but not everyone can be laid back and chill out while the country still has a strong economy.

I don't necessarily blame them though. When i was in Barcelona last summer all I could think was, how the fuck do these people get any work done!

26. YouKnowLarry

YouKnowLarry

Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

Im drunk   

tekniq33 said:

red-baron said:  if they drop the EU....that would be awesome

and that is why they are in the trouble they are in.

That, in itself, accounts for maybe 5-10% of their problem. It's easy to make that judgement from an American perspective.

I haven't had enough to drink to have this conversation.

27. red baron

red baron

Loungin Since Aug '09
    California

Im drunk   

yeah there is definitely a lot to blame for the situation they are in.

28. YouKnowLarry

YouKnowLarry

Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

Im drunk   

Alpha leader, reporting in.

29. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

Im drunk   

last night ended well in my driveway

30. sw00shm4n

sw00shm4n

Loungin Since Jan '10
    Whale's Vagina

Im drunk   

Somebody's winning, haha. Reminds me of a time my friend did the exact same thing in front of my apartment. Looked at his own barf and started pointing out the contents of his dinner from a few hours before.

31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
Boot quest. 14 89c51 cav0011 59 minutes
Watch "Higher" for 24 hours 8 ILboarder12 wino 2 hours
FS/FT: 2013 Burton Fishcuit (Black Scales) 24 LilTeichMonster crutan 3 hours
Jones Snowboards - 23333435 1040 Supra Spenser 4 hours
The L1 Thread - 23363738 1128 ryanppax nca777 7 hours
The official Never Summer thread - 23678 227 JpBergeron Spenser 8 hours