Official Airblaster thread

(5393 posts) (273 voices)
  • Started 5 years ago by shralp
  • Latest reply from theradiostillsucks
  • 7 Members Subscribed To Topic
take me to the bottom
  1. noregrets911

    noregrets911


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    ontario

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

     anyone have a ninja suit here? how warm is it? i always freeze my ass off on the hill and i despise waistbands.

  2. shralp

    shralp


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    vehicle of mass poder destruction

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

    I've been wearing the ninja suit the last two seasons. Usually just wear the ninja suit, a light fleece on my upper body and a shell jacket. I ride in WA state, you might have colder temps in ON. I would recommend the new wool ninja suit. It will be warmer and better breathability.

  3. RIPITUP

    RIPITUP


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Until tomorrow, the whole world is my home

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

    shralp said: I've been wearing the ninja suit the last two seasons. Usually just wear the ninja suit, a light fleece on my upper body and a shell jacket. I ride in WA state, you might have colder temps in ON. I would recommend the new wool ninja suit. It will be warmer and better breathability.

     
    can I haz link link/?

  4. Spenser

    Spenser


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

    i was mulling over the idea of getting a ninja suit as well.

  5. Lhoosh

    Lhoosh


    Loungin Since Sep '09
    cubicle

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

    I have been looking for the wool ninja suit but cant seem to find it at the local shops.. The shop dude assures me the poly one is just as good.

  6. noregrets911

    noregrets911


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    ontario

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

     I dunno about that usually wool>poly in terms or warmness.

    Hmm too bad they don't make the wool one in womens.

  7. shralp

    shralp


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    vehicle of mass poder destruction

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

    ripitup said:

    shralp said: I've been wearing the ninja suit the last two seasons. Usually just wear the ninja suit, a light fleece on my upper body and a shell jacket. I ride in WA state, you might have colder temps in ON. I would recommend the new wool ninja suit. It will be warmer and better breathability.

     
    can I haz link link/?

     

    http://www.myairblaster.com/_blog/AIRBLASTER/post/Ninja_Suits_now_available!/

  8. TahoeChappy

    TahoeChappy

    SoulHouse Project
    Loungin Since Aug '09

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

    So I'm being forced to post these photos....this is from last night as we were working on more clothing / fit guide stuff that's a part of the bigger picture stuff of EasyLoungin main site....

    It's called self depricating humor....

  9. milkycereal

    milkycereal


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    FIB

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

    dasblunt said:

    milkycereal said:  just wish they made an XXL, im a bigger dude and like baggy clothes when i ride. the leg bag will always be on though.

     
    They make XXL, check their site and you can order from Porterstahoe.com
    I just got my XXL AK blaster jacket.
    How big are you?

     

    im 6 foot even and about 215 lbs

  10. milkycereal

    milkycereal


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    FIB

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

     i want that suit sooo bad, do they make xxl? i wear xl in burtons 1 piece but they are HUGE. also looking for another pair of the glove im wearing in this pic, think they were just called airblaster finger gloves, need another pair in XL.

     

  11. Sundog

    Sundog


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Southern Oregon/TruNorCal

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

    tahoechappy said: So I'm being forced to post these photos....this is from last night as we were working on more clothing / fit guide stuff that's a part of the bigger picture stuff of EasyLoungin main site....
    It's called self depricating humor....

    I'm calling target on these suits.
    Yep, I'd have to throw a rock.

  12. TahoeChappy

    TahoeChappy

    SoulHouse Project
    Loungin Since Aug '09

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

    milkycereal said:  i want that suit sooo bad, do they make xxl? i wear xl in burtons 1 piece but they are HUGE. also looking for another pair of the glove im wearing in this pic, think they were just called airblaster finger gloves, need another pair in XL.
     

     

    Nice tree suit :)

    Me in action with it last spring up at Baldface with Johan

    http://www.porterstahoe.com/2009/03/baldface-2009-trip-day-3.asp

  13. Junkshow

    Junkshow


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    The North

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

     Looks like a blast.

  14. milkycereal

    milkycereal


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    FIB

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

     no doubt, never get that kind of snow around here. I did in colorado a couple years ago and it was amazing.

  15. JP

    JP


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    eh BC

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

     Gets me stoked on my go pro helmet cam

  16. noregrets911

    noregrets911


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    ontario

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

     i love the suits. you guys should rock it as a team

  17. drjcv

    drjcv


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    FUCK NICO

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

     wicked song, goofies rule

  18. TahoeChappy

    TahoeChappy

    SoulHouse Project
    Loungin Since Aug '09

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

    drjcv said:  wicked song, goofies rule

     

    I'm biased, but 10/10.....on both accounts

  19. User has not uploaded an avatar


    Unregistered

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

    drjcv said:  wicked song, goofies rule

     

  20. Boy

    Boy


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    Mt. Hood

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

     Shralp: hella jealous of the new outerwear. Hoping to pick up the AK jacket in peacock. Got the purple cord Gator pants and they are sick as hell. Where do you ride in WA? Have you noticed any trouble in your waterproofing?

  21. shralp

    shralp


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    vehicle of mass poder destruction

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

    boy said:  Shralp: hella jealous of the new outerwear. Hoping to pick up the AK jacket in peacock. Got the purple cord Gator pants and they are sick as hell. Where do you ride in WA? Have you noticed any trouble in your waterproofing?

     

    Thanks dood. Good choice on the purple gator pants. I ride at Bluewood, WA mostly. It's a little drier over on the east side of the state. I've ridden in the cascades several days with my kit last year (10k Airblaster jacket and pants) and was always nice and dry. The AK 20k stuff should be even better.

  22. chase

    chase


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Metropolis

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

     So im 6'3" I want a long jacket, preferably down to my butt. What Airblaster jackets will offer me this? id prefer something slimmer/longer.. think Burton Love Jacket :D cheeeeers

  23. Serraph

    Serraph

    Moderaper
    Loungin Since Aug '09
    I has a grumpy

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

    Love the cut, hate the print.

  24. Parker

    Parker

    $$$
    Loungin Since Sep '09
    MOD

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

    so thats what you were doing........

  25. User has not uploaded an avatar


    Unregistered

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

    chase said:  So im 6'3" I want a long jacket, preferably down to my butt. What Airblaster jackets will offer me this? id prefer something slimmer/longer.. think Burton Love Jacket :D cheeeeers

     

    I am close to the same height and the XXL works great. ANy of the styles will work great for you.

    Porters tahoe.com can get them if they are not in stock.

  26. shralp

    shralp


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    vehicle of mass poder destruction

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

    serraph said: Love the cut, hate the print.

     

    get one in bleak or the green/blue.

  27. Serraph

    Serraph

    Moderaper
    Loungin Since Aug '09
    I has a grumpy

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

    shralp said:

    serraph said: Love the cut, hate the print.

     
    get one in bleak or the green/blue.

     

    Trying!
    I need to get a black, medium.

  28. rossco23

    rossco23


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    wyocolo

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

     i think im gonna get my grandpas jacket in green and my sisters pants in black...
    no holden for me this year i guess

  29. truckeebread

    truckeebread


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    PDX to Lake Tahoe

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

     where can I find this????
    last years

  30. chase

    chase


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Metropolis

    offline


    Official Airblaster thread   

     Whats the Airblaster boot cut like? will XL be a slightly slimmer baggy fit?

  31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
The Official Flight Attendant Thread - 23111213 367 awd1105 Qurph 1 hour
FS: (NC) Union Team Superforce Franks 2 martind airblaster503 1 hour
The Official 2015 Captains Log - 2345 128 LilTeichMonster highme 2 hours
The Official Star Wars Nerdz Thread - 23192021 610 cantmethod Supra 2 hours
The Mervin Mfg. Thread - 23151617 481 Bdawg skip11 2 hours
Reflex question 19 buggravy snowboarder 2 hours
Official Union Binding Parts & Pieces Trading Thread - 23838485 2527 JP Spenser 2 hours
The Official 2015 thread - 23118119120 3587 whoisminishred skip11 3 hours
Man's (and woman's) best friend - 23697071 2113 El Duderino RIPITUP 3 hours
Powzer Board Quiver - 23565758 1739 shralp Qurph 4 hours