take me to the bottom
  1. Paul

Paul

Loungin Since Oct '09
    SaskBerta

Official Airblaster thread   

spenser said:

paul said:

spenser said: +1 for rose blue chrome. i like it a lot as a bright lens..

fog.
    rose blue chrome or clear?

i think they both work well and i'm not sure which one i would choose. clear lets in a little more light but the color of rose/blue chrome leaves me liking it a little more for the same exact uses. fog specifically, i dunno, they both seem to work fine for me considering you're not able to see super well regardless
    had you asked about clear VS yellow i would have definitely said clear for fog  

alright, good to know neither are lacking. I like the idea of keeping a chrome. I have yellow baker and hate it

2. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

i didn't like yellow baker either. their plain yellow is SUPER yellow and i didn't like that, but the baker is just that + darker

3. voodoocroo

voodoocroo

Loungin Since Aug '11
    bavaria

could anyone post a picture of his olive grumpy jacket, not sure about the colour. i`m 5 9, is size m ok ?

4. CarMaNiA

CarMaNiA

Loungin Since Aug '10
    Born and raised in Philadelphia, Livin in Utah

im 6 foot 175 pounds and i wear a large grumpy and it's fitted. if your pretty skinny you could possible do a medium.

5. rossco23

rossco23

Loungin Since Aug '09
    wyooooming

voodoocroo said:  could anyone post a picture of his olive grumpy jacket, not sure about the colour. i`m 5 9, is size m ok ?

go large if you like a normal just below the butt fit. im 5'11 and have an xl and it fits very well.

i can get you pics of the olive color in a few days when i get back home

6. DanDan

DanDan

Loungin Since Jul '11

Guess what?

Its wednesday! I actually have a purpose for this post, has anyone from Canada ever ordered directly from airblaster (i.e. Myairblaster.com)? I'm buying some t-shirts and maybe a hat and I don't want to get killed on shipping/customs.

7. JCBeck

JCBeck

Loungin Since Nov '10
    Canada, east side yo.

ask them how they ship

8. DanDan

DanDan

Loungin Since Jul '11

jcbeck said:  ask them how they ship

100$ and over = free shipping to Canada (I don't think I'll spend $100 on t-shirts and a hat).

Other than that its one flat shipping rate via USPS to Canada. I sent an email back asking what the flat rate is and I got no response.

9. JP

JP

Loungin Since Aug '09
    eh BC

I've bought from them many times and I'm in BC. I've had to pay border fees a few times. I would recommended buying from Solstuce Supply if you can, they have a good AB selection and I've never had to pay any extra shipping fees.

10. furbyyy

furbyyy

Loungin Since Apr '10
    lubbock, tx

To all Airblaster groupies

sellin my feenoms and thinking of airgogs as the replacement. How much am I going to love them?

11. DanDan

DanDan

Loungin Since Jul '11

jp said:  I've bought from them many times and I'm in BC. I've had to pay border fees a few times. I would recommended buying from Solstuce Supply if you can, they have a good AB selection and I've never had to pay any extra shipping fees.

Thank you JP!

I've been looking for the Jailbird hoodie forever (why didnt anyone tell me solstice had it?!) and I finally found it, peach wasnt my first choice but I am definitely buying it. Also they may not have the same selection as myairblaster.com but you can't go wrong with 7.00 t-shirts.

I was going to make an order directly from airblaster and a Canadian shop but now I'm only buying from solstice.

Do you remember how much shipping costed JP?

12. JP

JP

Loungin Since Aug '09
    eh BC

Larger items = $20 ish
    Small stuff = $5 ish

13. furbyyy

furbyyy

Loungin Since Apr '10
    lubbock, tx

Can someone answer a lens question for the goggles quickly? What's the most versatile lens? Lookin at the amber chrome, grey chrome, or rose blue chrome

14. JCBeck

JCBeck

Loungin Since Nov '10
    Canada, east side yo.

are you in ontario dan?

15. mr mouse

mr mouse

Loungin Since Apr '10

furbyyy said:  Can someone answer a lens question for the goggles quickly? What's the most versatile lens? Lookin at the amber chrome, grey chrome, or rose blue chrome

amber chrome, amber baker

16. DanDan

DanDan

Loungin Since Jul '11

jcbeck said: are you in ontario dan?

Yes sir! Why do you ask?  

edit: So I slept on that Jailbird hoodie, literally. I went to sleep planning to make my order in the morning and it was gone. I wasnt too stoked on the peach anyways. If anyone sees one let me know.

17. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico

Loungin Since Jan '10
    leavenworth

18. DanDan

DanDan

Loungin Since Jul '11

Ron Mexico said: http://www.departmentofgoods.com/airblaster-jailbird-hooded-sweatshirt-mens

I wasn't expecting anything special, I've already looked everywhere.

The Cale hoodie is mine next season.

19. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

mr-mouse said:

furbyyy said:  Can someone answer a lens question for the goggles quickly? What's the most versatile lens? Lookin at the amber chrome, grey chrome, or rose blue chrome

i'd disagree with that but maybe i ride different conditions. for me, amber chrome/baker is a sunny day lens later in the year when the sun is higher. my favorite all around lens is probably still grey baker. it's light enough to work well in snowy conditions, but not too light to kill your eyes on a sunny day. rose blue chrome is my lower light lens and i like it a ton for that.

it really depends what conditions you ride in and how the light is. here in dec/jan on a sunny day the light can still be flat and the sun isn't as high so it doesn't hit the whole mountain, plus it comes from behind rather than facing the slope. if we rode the back side where the sun hits, our ideal lenses would be different for her. so... it really comes down to what it's like in your specific area.

in short for me personally, i would go with grey baker if i could only have one.

20. phony_stark

phony_stark

Loungin Since Dec '10
    oakland, ca

I agree with Spenser. There were a coupla cloudy days at Mammoth, the first day of which I had my amber on. The next day I switched go grey baker and they handled the entire day, I haven't swtiched lenses out since.

21. JCBeck

JCBeck

Loungin Since Nov '10
    Canada, east side yo.

dandan said:

Ron Mexico said: http://www.departmentofgoods.com/airblaster-jailbird-hooded-sweatshirt-mens

I wasn't expecting anything special, I've already looked everywhere.
    The Cale hoodie is mine next season.

i am here too. where bouts are you?

22. JCBeck

JCBeck

Loungin Since Nov '10
    Canada, east side yo.

have they ever had an olive drab goggle? someone have some links to next years stuff?

23. yechiboarder770

yechiboarder770

Loungin Since Jan '11
    Features Bro...It's all about the features.

^^Here yah go. Full catalog for 2013, http://www.zuzupopo.com/xe/catalog/48946

24. mr mouse

mr mouse

Loungin Since Apr '10

spenser said:

mr-mouse said:

i'd disagree with that but maybe i ride different conditions. for me, amber chrome/baker is a sunny day lens later in the year when the sun is higher. my favorite all around lens is probably still grey baker. it's light enough to work well in snowy conditions, but not too light to kill your eyes on a sunny day. rose blue chrome is my lower light lens and i like it a ton for that.
    it really depends what conditions you ride in and how the light is. here in dec/jan on a sunny day the light can still be flat and the sun isn't as high so it doesn't hit the whole mountain, plus it comes from behind rather than facing the slope. if we rode the back side where the sun hits, our ideal lenses would be different for her. so... it really comes down to what it's like in your specific area.
    in short for me personally, i would go with grey baker if i could only have one.

I wear grey baker only on completely sunny days, amber is my everyday, one i ride the most in clouds (& sun afterall)-changing conditions, also rode it in snowy and slightly foggy pow conditions, tried grey baker aswell and it was too dark (for my liking ofcourse), made everything look dark grey (naturally), switched back to amber and was able to see better, all the bumps etc...i have rose blue now for such days....also tried both lenses at night session the other day, amber again, so def amber as my do it all lens....not that it matters too much but also airblaster lists amber as less 'sunny' and more 'snowy' lens than grey baker/chrome      

25. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

i still think my grey baker is actually clear baker. the lens is clear and the grey bakers we got this year look darker and i think the lens is actually tinted darker. my grey baker is definitely lighter than amber chrome/baker and works way better in lower light

26. red baron

red baron

Loungin Since Aug '09
    California

red-baron said:  So looks like (according to instagr.am) Gigi is on airblaster ninja

27. phony_stark

phony_stark

Loungin Since Dec '10
    oakland, ca

Several EL members just are now wiping emissions off of their screens.

28. red baron

red baron

Loungin Since Aug '09
    California

More like semession...

29. yechiboarder770

yechiboarder770

Loungin Since Jan '11
    Features Bro...It's all about the features.

Best pow shredding to Toots in the Maytals, if they weren't before, Airblaster is officially the best company ever. Stay wild.

[+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Plugin

30. User has not uploaded an avatar

cupoftea2823

Loungin Since Mar '11

any fitting pic on the javier pants?

wondering if i should get sz S or M

i am 5'8" 130 pounds sz 30 waist

thanks

31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
Top 3 weirdest snowboard inventions ever pattented - 2 39 Spenser NatasKaput 42 minutes
Ye Olde Skateboarding Thread - 23575859 1769 Spenser SLiM253 2 hours
Random shred news and etc... - 23535455 1624 Junkshow SLiM253 2 hours
The Official 2015 thread - 23838485 2538 whoisminishred Spenser 2 hours
The Official Tahoe Thread - 23525354 1603 Alkasquawlik Alkasquawlik 10 hours
NE Summer 'shred' meetup? (AIR!) 4 earthsurfing earthsurfing 19 hours
The (ohFISHial?) Fish Thread - 23353637 1082 Jneischen Supra 19 hours
The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged) - 23555556557 16699 Dr. Dre funinc158 22 hours
The Official Seattle Thread - 23252627 788 Buffalo Swatter 27 passing gas 22 hours
WTB: Union Stage III baseplates, M/L 3 awd1105 awd1105 22 hours