VW T4

Your loving situation   

moving to barcelona to a friend.

2. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

Your loving situation   

ass said: moving to barcelona to a friend.

you are?
    if yes, i would recommend you to take some time off and then try to fight for her with a clearer head in a couple weeks.

3. ass

ass

Loungin Since Dec '09
    VW T4

Your loving situation   

i have plenty time off. i rejected several job offers to have more time for our relationship. well, you know how that turned out...

so, the guys say fuck her, she's got a new one, the lady says fighting?

4. BFBF

BFBF

Loungin Since Sep '10
    Out there...

Your loving situation   

lionel-hutz said:

lomax said:  Dang, vibez Jen and assman. I miss my girl so much right now, just skyped for an hour cause I finally had good service, so comforting to see her face. My wenis said wtf.

Nothing a microwaved cantaloupe can't solve.

Possibly the greatest line posted on el

5. ShredBettyZoe

ShredBettyZoe

Loungin Since Sep '10
    my attitude has an amplitude of 10

Your loving situation   

Ass, it sounds impossible to call it either or... fight or flight.

I know all the guys are presuming its because of a suspect other dude. As a gal I dont see that being the only reason. I went through something similar, but I think Im a little far from typical in most ways so I cant really chim in saying ' BEEN THERE DONE THAT!'

But I left my Ex once upon a time not because I didnt love him, but something was wrong, and neither of us seemed happy. I said we needed to leave the relationship, and see how we did as just friends. We ended up back together (and since split again) but this was a serious long term relationship and well having been out of it for over a year now, I see how it was all wrong for me anyway. Despite all that, Im struggling to see how I will ever find love LIKE THAT again... even though our lifestlyes didn't match, we built something really good over 9 years. Anyway thats a whole other story.

As for her saying 'I'll cut the ties, for the sake of both of us'... that's pretty harsh but doesnt sound worth fighting for. Sounds like someone who's made the decisions already.

I would say try and leave it open ended, go to your friends place, explore other life options without her being a reason to not take a job or something like that... and if she ends up finding a way or place in your life, then maybe consider it at that time.

I made it clear to my ex when he left me, that he would never find his way back into my life.

and as much as I avoid him now, he's had the courtesy to give me entirely as much space as I demanded. I would say I successfully erased his presence from my life.

I dont think there is any advice one person can give you that will solve the problem. I think YOU will know what to do, after all the head exploding, terrible feelings and all the pieces of yourself you're going to lose over this.

'be prepared for the worst but hope for the best'

Good luck!  

6. Jerms

Jerms

Loungin Since Sep '10
    JNU

Your loving situation   

I can tell you running to another country to avoid the pain is not a great idea. Not saying that is what you are doing, but if thats maybe something that crossed your mind....

I was going to move back to southern california to get away from the shit that was happening in Anchorage. It was shortly after a few rough relationships, that I now know were mostly rebounds anyway.

*raammmmmmble*

I didn't move, met the love of my life in Anchorage, now live in Juneau and happier than ever.

My life sucked, Noelani saved my life.

I've also lost my train of thought. Good luck.

7. ass

ass

Loungin Since Dec '09
    VW T4

Your loving situation   

i accepted that its over. went out today, left my mobile at home not to write any stupid shit when i am drunk. which i am now. returning home, 4 missed calls, 6 messages from her. wanted to talk to me, she knows that she didnt keep her own word (not even for a day, wtf?!). i am soooo confused and also getting kinda pissed at the friggin mind games shes playing with me. i dont know if that is on purpose, i dont presume anything, but i told her twice how much i love her and how this shit is killing me and she keeps on contacting me, which reaaaaaaally sucks if she really wants it to be over.

also, it is 5 in the morning in europe and i am way drunk. that might add to my feeling of what the fuck does she want?

8. shenanigans

shenanigans

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Vulgar Display of Gnar

Your loving situation   

eva said: Germany and Poland reunited last night. Good times.

You hooked up with 90?!?!?!?

9. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

Your loving situation   

shenanigans said:

eva said: Germany and Poland reunited last night. Good times.

You hooked up with 90?!?!?!?

Haha no. But with another Pole ;)

10. dylanpipe

dylanpipe

Loungin Since Jan '10
    Vermont

Your loving situation   

One of my so called good friends, just fucked me over with a girl. rather pist right now.

11. idshred

idshred

Loungin Since Feb '10
    idaho

Your loving situation   

it was that ryanmfinglambert wasn't it dylan? You let him edit some footage and then he takes your girl?!?1?

12. dylanpipe

dylanpipe

Loungin Since Jan '10
    Vermont

Your loving situation   

hahaha no. ryan is ma man, hes good shit.

13. nitro909

nitro909

Loungin Since Sep '09
    So Cal

Your loving situation   

dylanpipe said:  One of my so called good friends, just fucked me over with a girl. rather pist right now.

Did he screw you over, or did you get out-played?

14. shralp

shralp

Loungin Since Aug '09
    vehicle of mass poder destruction

Your loving situation   

Tomorrow is a 7 yr anniversary for me and the lady. Wow, where did the time go? Regardless it's been awesome.

15. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

Your loving situation   

congrats. lucky gal! super jelly of her.

16. Lomax

Lomax

Loungin Since Oct '09
    BozAngeles

Your loving situation   

Can't find a cantaloupe and my watermelon won't fit in the microwave. What to do...

17. shenanigans

shenanigans

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Vulgar Display of Gnar

Your loving situation   

Congrats shlarp, thats awesome.

18. Joka17Wild

Joka17Wild

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Boston

Your loving situation   

lomax said:  Can't find a cantaloupe and my watermelon won't fit in the microwave. What to do...

ROFL
    Definitely post of the day worthy.

19. GumbysRath

GumbysRath

Loungin Since Aug '10
    Long Beach

Your loving situation   

shralp said: Tomorrow is a 7 yr anniversary for me and the lady. Wow, where did the time go? Regardless it's been awesome.

CONGRATS SHRALP!!!! today is actually the wife and i's two year anniv!!!!

20. ShredBettyZoe

ShredBettyZoe

Loungin Since Sep '10

Your loving situation   

Congrats Shralp!!!!

21. shralp

shralp

Loungin Since Aug '09
    vehicle of mass poder destruction

Your loving situation   

gumbysrath said:

shralp said: Tomorrow is a 7 yr anniversary for me and the lady. Wow, where did the time go? Regardless it's been awesome.

CONGRATS SHRALP!!!! today is actually the wife and i's two year anniv!!!!

Congrats dude. Hope you get lucky.

22. drjcv

drjcv

Loungin Since Aug '09
    FUCK CANCER

Your loving situation   

anal

23. Enn Zed

Enn Zed

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Ess Ell See

Your loving situation   

Left the pub last night and my friends said "dude wtf are you doing, the barmaid was totally into you". Doubtful, that's like walking away from a used car dealer and someone saying "dude they wanted to make a special deal just for you". In both circumstances it's their job to make you feel welcome.
    What can I say, I'm a cynic.

24. Jerms

Jerms

Loungin Since Sep '10
    JNU

Your loving situation   

Congrats Shralp!!!!

25. YouKnowLarry

YouKnowLarry

Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

Your loving situation   

enn-zed said: Left the pub last night and my friends said "dude wtf are you doing, the barmaid was totally into you". Doubtful, that's like walking away from a used car dealer and someone saying "dude they wanted to make a special deal just for you". In both circumstances it's their job to make you feel welcome.

Can't blame you. Hitting on waitresses is stupid 95% of the time. Even if they do think you're cute they'll respond negatively just to prove a point.

26. phony_stark

phony_stark

Loungin Since Dec '10
    oakland, ca

Your loving situation   

youknowlarry said:

enn-zed said: Left the pub last night and my friends said "dude wtf are you doing, the barmaid was totally into you". Doubtful, that's like walking away from a used car dealer and someone saying "dude they wanted to make a special deal just for you". In both circumstances it's their job to make you feel welcome.

Can't blame you. Hitting on waitresses is stupid 95% of the time. Even if they do think you're cute they'll respond negatively just to prove a point.

+1.

Bartenders/Waitresses are worse than strippers. You put extra money out there (aside from standard gratuity), and you didn't even see a titty.

27. asianstick

asianstick

Loungin Since Mar '11
    Chicago

Your loving situation   

There's one way to know for sure. Next time you're there, give her a little "how's your father?" and she'll let you know if your advance is accepted.

28. Muskrat

Muskrat

Loungin Since Sep '09

Your loving situation   

Took a break with the gf for about a week then she actually broke up with me. Wasn't a clean break exactly. Didn't see each other for a few days but we had to meet up a few times for random reasons. official breakup conversation, give things back... Each time we met we couldn't help but smile at each other. She would try and walk away and turn around and start talking again, at one point saying "i dont know why i am still sitting here". Didn't make sense, as mad as we both were, we were happy when we were together and could barely be serious enough for it to seem like a conversation after a breakup. Another day passed, i sent her a final message just to get everything out telling her how i feel, how much i love her, and how it was hard to accept that she was done if she acted that way when she was with me...we talked later she agreed with what i said, that as shitty as things were for a while it didn't seem right to give up if every time we are together we are smiling and happy. The base of how we feel about each other is still there we just need to figure out some of the stupid picky stuff that built up over time. Going to start over and take it slow and try to get back to having fun like we did in the beginning.
    aka happy camper over here.

29. ShredBettyZoe

ShredBettyZoe

Loungin Since Sep '10

Your loving situation   

yay that sounds great : ) company high fives for things working out for people.

30. rossco23

rossco23

Loungin Since Aug '09
    wyocolo

Your loving situation   

idshred said: it was that ryanmfinglambert wasn't it dylan? You let him edit some footage and then he takes your girl?!?1?

hahahahahahah reminds me of chairlift conversations in jackson hole

31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
2015 Snowboard Movies Thread - 23 89 red baron dontsleep 49 seconds
[sticky] splitboard/ transceiver questions - 23456 151 vancouver Spenser 2 minutes
Your loving situation - 23257258259 7760 Horse Repairman Jerms 37 minutes
Burton Boot Machines... the official? - 23101112 357 Spenser Wes Bourne 37 minutes
The Official CAPiTA Thread - 23203204205 6141 shralp drjcv 1 hour
Accomodations in Winnipeg? Any restaurants I absolutely must go to? 4 nj2481 drjcv 1 hour
The Official 2015 thread - 23106107108 3238 whoisminishred awd1105 1 hour
letter from china ( part 2 ) - 2 44 tianjin hexi 3 hours
The Official Random Thoughts Thread - 23857858859 25765 TahoeChappy passing gas 3 hours
Sold 10 buggravy woodhomie1996 4 hours