Tags:

No tags yet.

take me to the bottom
  1. Stealth

Stealth

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Philly

Your loving situation   

I believe there is now a queen of poundtown.

2. ttocsxela

ttocsxela

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Sacramento

Your loving situation   

3. asianstick

asianstick

Loungin Since Mar '11
    Chicago

Your loving situation   

Did this thread just turn into the "post a pic of chicks you wish you smashed" thread?

4. drjcv

drjcv

Loungin Since Aug '09
    FUCK SOCHI

Your loving situation   

illocon said: I dunno, it's a lot of responsibility.
    It's hard work disappointing TWO women at once.

haha

5. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

Your loving situation   

Welp, things went to shit with the (ex)girlfriend. Got in a fight over little stuff and it escalated. Ended up fighting until 3 in the morning, and then things got really bad.

This was all the night before I flew out to Chicago in the morning for lollapalooza with friends. We started fighting when it was late--pretty obvious we were both exhausted from the day. Nothing was getting resolved, and I told her we should go to bed, and talk in the morning before I have to leave.

I kept trying to fall asleep, but she would just wake me up and try to start up again...at this point I was past the argument and just pissed off that she couldn't just let it go for now and talk with a clearer head after some sleep.

That's when I blew up and told her that we can go to sleep together, or she could leave.

After some more fighting she left and told me to not talk to her ever again.

Now here I am sitting in Chicago at my buddy's house...woke up this morning REALLY missing her. Just got back from dropping everyone off at the airport because they have earlier flights, and I'm here for an extra night. so this is my first chance since the fight to really think alone.

I know I shouldn't even try and make the relationship work. I was very level-headed thinking we should resolve things when we weren't both slightly drunk and fully exhausted. She was really immature and handled things poorly. I feel like she drove me to actually kick her out, but I should never have let her leave...that was my mistake in all of this that I am actually sorry about.

I want her back, putting reason aside. Beyond the bullshit she is an amazing girl.

Not really sure what to do from here though--it's been a week since I have talked to her. Pretty sure she has completely written me off thinking that I would have tried to make something happen sooner...  

6. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

Your loving situation   

meh, girls fall for excuses. just try.

7. Serraph

Serraph

Moderaper
    Loungin Since Aug '09
    I has a grumpy

Your loving situation   

Yeah. Totally. It alway works better the second time around. And the third. And fourth....

Don't be an idiot. You are both young and dumb. Don't try to force something broken

8. Dr. Dre

Dr. Dre

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

Your loving situation   

^+100

9. ttocsxela

ttocsxela

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Sacramento

Your loving situation   

Why didn't you slam some drunk 18 yr old chick at lollapalooza??

10. ttocsxela

ttocsxela

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Sacramento

Your loving situation   

first date rock climbing? ... legit!

11. contra

contra

Loungin Since Aug '09
    so this is finally public

Your loving situation   

saw one of those today. seems like a weird place for a first date.

12. drjcv

drjcv

Loungin Since Aug '09
    FUCK SOCHI

Your loving situation   

jt said: Welp, things went to shit with the (ex)girlfriend. Got in a fight over little stuff and it escalated. Ended up fighting until 3 in the morning, and then things got really bad.
    This was all the night before I flew out to Chicago in the morning for lollapalooza with friends. We started fighting when it was late--pretty obvious we were both exhausted from the day. Nothing was getting resolved, and I told her we should go to bed, and talk in the morning before I have to leave.
    I kept trying to fall asleep, but she would just wake me up and try to start up again...at this point I was past the argument and just pissed off that she couldn't just let it go for now and talk with a clearer head after some sleep.
    That's when I blew up and told her that we can go to sleep together, or she could leave.
    After some more fighting she left and told me to not talk to her ever again.
    Now here I am sitting in Chicago at my buddy's house...woke up this morning REALLY missing her. Just got back from dropping everyone off at the airport because they have earlier flights, and I'm here for an extra night. so this is my first chance since the fight to really think alone.
    I know I shouldn't even try and make the relationship work. I was very level-headed thinking we should resolve things when we weren't both slightly drunk and fully exhausted. She was really immature and handled things poorly. I feel like she drove me to actually kick her out, but I should never have let her leave...that was my mistake in all of this that I am actually sorry about.
    I want her back, putting reason aside. Beyond the bullshit she is an amazing girl.
    Not really sure what to do from here though--it's been a week since I have talked to her. Pretty sure she has completely written me off thinking that I would have tried to make something happen sooner...  

\
    some people live a life of constant relationship drama. you probably know some people like that. do you think you are one of them? its annoying to be told you are 'too young to...know what love is....know what matters....etc' but... you are. shes just a vagina, time to move one. go forth and conquer, and by that i don't mean be a jersy shore meathead retard, just go out talk to women date them fuck them love them but you have at least 10 years before you have to get real serious. you can't go back and do shit you wished you would have, have fun, relax enjoy and don't fall for the vagina trap. set some cock traps.

13. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

Your loving situation   

hahah I hear ya, there has been a lot of drama in this relationship, but it's not all that bad.

My school starts a month later than most, so I'll be living at home while most all my friends have already left. She will be around, which will be nice!

She's one of my best friends too so even if things end I want them to end on good terms. Not just gonna get in a fight and have that be the end of it--hence why I didn't just go out and fuck some random chick that means nothing to me.

Still with her as of now, and enjoying myself a lot. Things have been shaky in the past, so I'm not going to hold on any longer if the ship starts sinking again...gonna have to take serraph's advice on that one.

14. zkurd

zkurd

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Tengo mi pistola y dientes de oro

Your loving situation   

I just 'met' the perfect penis. Pity I'm leaving the country in less than a week :(  

15. illocon

illocon

Loungin Since May '11
    Liverpool

Your loving situation   

Plenty of time to take a mould of it to take with you. Before you wear out the real thing.

16. JP

JP

Loungin Since Aug '09
    eh BC

Your loving situation   

I went to whistler for the last couple days to check out crankworx with a buddy of mine. On friday night we checked out a free concert by the Arkells. After the show we started talking to 3 chicks that were there and invited them to go get some booze with us and go back to our place. The minute one of the girls started talking to me I knew she was ready to go (aka dtf). Once we got back to our hotel room the drinks started flowing and the next thing I know this girl takes her top off to display some of the nicest tits ever and asks me for a massage. She gets on my bed and I proceed to show her my magic fingers and give her a "full body" massage. After the rub down we proceed to get under the sheets and take things to poundtown. This whole time her two other friends are in the same room with my buddy. At sporadic glances I see that he has both of them on his bed and he's doing his thing. The fun goes on all night, unfortunately for him he didn't pull off the threesome but fortunately for me I got to have sex with a really hot 18 year old.

17. zkurd

zkurd

Loungin Since Oct '09

Your loving situation   

illocon said: Plenty of time to take a mould of it to take with you. Before you wear out the real thing.

quite like the rest of the package, so I'd like to keep that too. It was just such damn fine dick that it was worth a mention.

18. Parker

Parker

$$$
    Loungin Since Sep '09
    MOD

Your loving situation   

What exactly makes it "the perfect penis"?

19. zkurd

zkurd

Loungin Since Oct '09

Your loving situation   

Personal preference? Shape and size? I don't know. All I know is that I really like this one.

20. YouKnowLarry

YouKnowLarry

Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

Your loving situation   

parker said:  What exactly makes it "the perfect penis"?

Allow me to show you.

21. phony_stark

phony_stark

Loungin Since Dec '10
    oakland, ca

Your loving situation   

I believe peen, much like choosing a board/binding, comes down to personal preference.

22. Parker

Parker

$$$
    Loungin Since Sep '09
    MOD

Your loving situation   

youknowlarry said:

Allow me to show you.

pics or GTFO

23. YouKnowLarry

YouKnowLarry

Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

Your loving situation   

phony_stark said:

I believe peen, much like choosing a board/binding, comes down to personal preference.

So, what you're saying is, you don't know what's best until you hand flex a few.

24. zkurd

zkurd

Loungin Since Oct '09

Your loving situation   

phony_stark said:

Just added a new word to my vocabulary.

25. Jen24

Jen24

Loungin Since Sep '10
    Indiana

Your loving situation   

youknowlarry said:

phony_stark said:

So, what you're saying is, you don't know what's best until you hand flex a few.

Bahahahaha @ Larry's comment!

26. drjcv

drjcv

Loungin Since Aug '09
    FUCK SOCHI

Your loving situation   

jp said: I went to whistler for the last couple days to check out crankworx with a buddy of mine. On friday night we checked out a free concert by the Arkells. After the show we started talking to 3 chicks that were there and invited them to go get some booze with us and go back to our place. The minute one of the girls started talking to me I knew she was ready to go (aka dtf). Once we got back to our hotel room the drinks started flowing and the next thing I know this girl takes her top off to display some of the nicest tits ever and asks me for a massage. She gets on my bed and I proceed to show her my magic fingers and give her a "full body" massage. After the rub down we proceed to get under the sheets and take things to poundtown. This whole time her two other friends are in the same room with my buddy. At sporadic glances I see that he has both of them on his bed and he's doing his thing. The fun goes on all night, unfortunately for him he didn't pull off the threesome but fortunately for me I got to have sex with a really hot 18 year old.

sadly your instagram feed didn't relfect this............

27. JP

JP

Loungin Since Aug '09
    eh BC

Your loving situation   

My buddy has pics on his phone...and videos.

28. BlairW

BlairW

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Batteries!

Your loving situation   

well what are you waiting for?

29. Lionel Hutz

Lionel Hutz

Loungin Since Mar '10

Your loving situation   

youknowlarry said:

phony_stark said:

I LOLed.

30. asianstick

asianstick

Loungin Since Mar '11
    Chicago

Your loving situation   

There's no such thing as personal preference. Peens are all judged objectively.

31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.