Tags:

No tags yet.

take me to the bottom
  1. Martinus

Martinus

Loungin Since Nov '09
    NL/CH

Your loving situation   

Stop being jealous, giving a fuck, just have fun and don't care if it ends.

2. User has not uploaded an avatar

oakwood-jones

Loungin Since Oct '09

Your loving situation   

You talk about trust then sleaze through each others phones looking for text messages... WTF type of shit is that?  

3. YouKnowLarry

YouKnowLarry

Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

Your loving situation   

oakwood-jones said:  You talk about trust than sleaze through each others phones looking for text messages... WTF type of shit is that?

Kids.

4. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

Your loving situation   

'nother stupid relationship write-up:

Things with the girlfriend aren't great right now. We get into fights that always end up being about the same thing. She doesn't think I care enough (I really do), I tell her I am really bad at expressing how I feel (complete truth, I'm a product of an insanely unhealthy family and only ever had myself to rely on), and I tell her that I really am working on it.

If I say I want to just do nothing for the night, and hangout and have some me time, or go over to my friends house and just hangout I get bitched at. If I don't send her a text saying goodnight soon enough for her standards she lashes out.

I really like this girl. She can be a nut sometimes though, and I think she may be more emotionally attached in the relationship then I am. Yet she is so quick to threaten to break up.

I like to think I may be the more level headed person in the relationship, but I'm wrong a lot. I don't mind if she hangs out with friends or if we go a day without talking. I like time to myself and time just hanging out with friends from home. That isn't enough for her though and she takes that as me not caring enough.

I turned down sex one single time only because I had fallen asleep several times and could not stay awake for the life of me. Before even meeting up with her I told her that I was up early, worked all day, and was going to be dead tired from the gym. In fact I said I was going to pass out early and suggested we hang out tomorrow instead. If I turn down sex it automatically means she thinks I'm not attracted enough to her.

Not sure if this is a healthy relationship. I feel like things shouldn't be this difficult. She's fucking awesome, but she expects too much of me (I'm laid back, and she can be clingy). I don't know how I feel about being in a long distance relationship when I leave for school. Half of me wants to make it work, and the other half just wants to end it before it gets to that point.

I'm also just an almost 21 year old kid that is in college and shouldn't have to worry about all this shit. It's a bunch of fucking nonsense high school shit that I'm sure will just annoy anybody in this thread that is looking for some wild sex extravaganza stories.

ya ya tl;dr

Also, Eli man learn to use some fucking paragraphs...shit.  

5. drjcv

drjcv

Loungin Since Aug '09
    FUCK CANCER

Your loving situation   

dude

all women are fucking retarded, thats the truth. they probably think all men are retarded. whatever that might be the case but we are male so...

do you have a hard time meeting/acquiring women, girlfriends? if so you may decide to do whatever seems necessary however irritating/stressful to keep this one

or just move on

there is always some stressful aspect to go with the good, it just comes down to a decision between this (type of current)stress and the next (unknown type of)stress

with the bit of joy/comfort mixed in of course

6. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

Your loving situation   

Figured enough that's what it is going to come down to.

There is definitely comfort in being in a relationship. I haven't exactly gotten around much.

With that said, my first year of college I was a fat socially challenged kid fresh out of high school. Now after leaving that school for a year I'm coming back weighing a LOT less and I'm not all that socially inept anymore. I think it is fair for me to want to test the waters.

Time to go to the gym and workout some stress.  

7. contra

contra

Loungin Since Aug '09
    so this is finally public

Your loving situation   

Fear or ineptitude is a terrible reason to stay in a relationship. Sounds like she needs to grow up

8. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

Your loving situation   

friday i could either
    - get picked up by the ex at the airport, hang out, drink, make out
    or
    - drive to the med students city, hang out, maybe drink and stay over night, maaaaybe make out

right now i'm rooting for the ex, because we're just enjoying our company right now and we both want nothing more.
    the med student.. i actually really like him but the timing is shit. wouldn't see him again for 2 months because he's going to work in bali. he is not a guy for flings/one night stands. kinda thinking i should go for friendship with him first and see what the future holds. which brings me down to.. if i want to make out, i should go with the ex.

or am i just being stupid and should hang with the med student?

9. F18

F18

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Let's Shred Ostie d'Calisse!

Your loving situation   

is the ex married?

10. F18

F18

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Let's Shred Ostie d'Calisse!

Your loving situation   

2days ago I climbed up the local hill and had sex up there. t'was fun. Too bad this girl is moving OUT of town for University in september..

11. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

Your loving situation   

f18 said: is the ex married?

hehe no. single. out of a long relationship, not looking for anything serious.

12. shralp

shralp

Loungin Since Aug '09
    vehicle of mass poder destruction

Your loving situation   

JT and Eli, its time to move on guys. Learn from this experience, but GTFO now.

For a married guy I think I am doing pretty good lately. I've been traveling for work a lot recently and love getting welcomed home with good food and secks.

13. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

Your loving situation   

Told her it wasn't working out a few hours ago.

We had plans to talk this evening, and when I called her after work she didn't pick up. Texted her, and nothing. After she ignored me long enough she finally responded saying no thank you when I asked if she still wanted to talk.

That was enough for me.

14. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

Your loving situation   

Ended up talking with her today because things just didn't feel right. I called her out on everything and I think she might finally understand how ridiculous she has been. I'm taking a couple days to breath and then we are going to start fresh and see how it goes from there.

Feeling a lot better now.

15. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

Your loving situation   

jt said:  Ended up talking with her today because things just didn't feel right. I called her out on everything and I think she might finally understand how ridiculous she has been. I'm taking a couple days to breath and then we are going to start fresh and see how it goes from there.
    Feeling a lot better now.

good for you. sometimes all it takes is the honest truth and a good talk. good luck :)

16. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

Your loving situation   

cooking for the ex in underwear, going to the bakery in summer dress an no underwear on.

this is a fun romance.

17. Ninety-Roll

Ninety-Roll

Loungin Since Aug '09
    comedy. spliffs. shred.

Your loving situation   

PICS OR GTFO!

18. asianstick

asianstick

Loungin Since Mar '11
    Chicago

Your loving situation   

eva said:  cooking for the ex in underwear, going to the bakery in summer dress an no underwear on.
    this is a fun romance.

Marry me.

19. illocon

illocon

Loungin Since May '11
    Liverpool

Your loving situation   

eva said:  cooking for the ex in underwear, going to the bakery in summer dress an no underwear on.
    this is a fun romance.

who made who the ex, because if he binned you and now he's getting this, then the lad really knows what he's doing.

20. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

Your loving situation   

illocon said:

this is a fun romance.

who made who the ex, because if he binned you and now he's getting this, then the lad really knows what he's doing.

I dumped him. So is he benefiting or me? Who cares. This is fun, I am drunk, whatevs

21. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

Your loving situation   

asianstick said:

this is a fun romance.

Marry me.

that's what he said, kinda. he loves it. it's kinda exciting, he is fun. gotta love philosophy students!

22. YouKnowLarry

YouKnowLarry

Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

Your loving situation   

I'll remind you that just last week you said "there is no romance".

23. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

Your loving situation   

HumblingLarry™

24. Paul

Paul

Loungin Since Oct '09
    SaskBerta

Your loving situation   

this thread sucks. but eva helps keep it real

25. ShredBettyZoe

ShredBettyZoe

Loungin Since Sep '10
    my attitude has an amplitude of 10

Your loving situation   

this is a fun romance.

Oh You!!!

26. illocon

illocon

Loungin Since May '11
    Liverpool

Your loving situation   

eva said:

illocon said:

this is a fun romance.

I dumped him. So is he benefiting or me? Who cares. This is fun, I am drunk, whatevs

That wasn't meant as a negative, just a query but phrased in a particularly scouse way. Sorry.

And if you're both having fun, then fair play to youse.

27. Eli9422

Eli9422

Loungin Since Aug '09
    ☮ne L☮ve

Your loving situation   

martinus said: Stop being jealous, giving a fuck, just have fun and don't care if it ends.

Warning: Too long and not about slamming pussy and bending bitches over. Sorry for any confusion.

I've taken this advice and things have been going a lot better. I mean I still give a fuck but at this point its about having fun. We had a long talk last night about everything and how I'm going to college in a few weeks and what we plan on doing.
    It basically came down to saying that our feelings haven't changed and we both still feel that connection but its about whats going to be best for both of us.

I live only an hour away at college so I could potentially see her pretty often but I made it clear that especially for the first semester I'm going to need time to make friends and go out. She told me she understands and just wants me to be happy. Right now I don't know what would make me happy, continuing an almost year long relationship where things are still good or ending that and being single for college. Everyone says I should be single and have fun but its hard to just throw away something that has continually gotten more important to me. We both acknowledged that we're 18 and don't know what actual "true love" is yet or whether we're meant for each other for the long run but its clear that we share a very strong connection and have very similar personalities.

I got pissed the other night when she was waitressing because they only hired chicks for the night and made them wear cocktail dresses (i.e. dress cut just below her ass) she was walking around the whole night working tables and picking up a shitload of tips. Apparently it was the day they brought construction workers to the country club for a day so thats why they hired all the girls to try and make as much money as possible off these dudes. She told me she was getting hit on all night by loads of way older guys. I was fucking pissed that she was strutting around in a slutty dress and making money serving drinks while I filed paperwork for 8 hours and made less than her. Also I was pissed my girlfriend was the one that was in that dress. But after I cooled down I realized that it wasn't so bad because I trust her completely and that if I could walk around shirtless and serve cougars drinks I would in a fucking second hahaha. Basically I realized that we both enjoy a little ego boost and while I wouldn't be stoked if that was happening every weekend, its not relationship ending.

I'm not sure why I just typed all of that, I just want to know what I want. Is it bad to try our relationship in college? I don't want to ruin anything thats good, but I want to have a good time too  

28. shralp

shralp

Loungin Since Aug '09
    vehicle of mass poder destruction

Your loving situation   

Eli, WTF? You want a chick that nobody hits on ever? Relax man. Date in college, if things don't go well then get out quick, if things go well then continue the relationship. Don't make it more complicated than it has to be. And don't continue dating if things aren't going well.

P.S. if your gf is legal you now NEED to post pics of her in cocktail dress.

29. asianstick

asianstick

Loungin Since Mar '11
    Chicago

Your loving situation   

30. mcbain

mcbain

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Blast Beat Go!

Your loving situation   

^^ thank you captain for steering this ship back on its course!

31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
The Denver thread - 23262728 833 Deucen zkurd 28 minutes
The Official Random Thoughts Thread - 23861862863 25866 TahoeChappy zkurd 30 minutes
FS Brand New 2014 Nike Lunarendor (White Lava) sz 12. $250 OBO Shipped 4 esthete RC440 47 minutes
FS: Union Team Bindings (Base/Straps/Heelcups) M/L 3 martind martind 3 hours
THE ANAEROBIC AND ANABOLIC THREAD - 23227228229 6868 JungleLarry F18 3 hours
Outerwear: Burton AK & 686 4 JLD lotechpeter 3 hours
terror comes to canada 2 pastaboy grunge 5 hours
letter from china ( part 2 ) - 2 46 tianjin pastaboy 7 hours
Official Airblaster thread - 23176177178 5338 shralp EMHM00 10 hours
Random shred news and etc... - 23636465 1938 Junkshow MEMPHIS 10 hours