No tags yet.

take me to the bottom
  1. YouKnowLarry

YouKnowLarry

Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

Your loving situation   

It's about fucking time.

(I feel like I've already said that before)

2. Ninety-Roll

Ninety-Roll

Loungin Since Aug '09
    comedy. spliffs. shred.

Your loving situation   

haha, maybe, but i never physically had the hardware, so i assume the "it's about fucking time" was more towards i should've just done it already.

3. Parker

Parker

$$$
    Loungin Since Sep '09
    MOD

Your loving situation   

Today is 6 months for my gf and I. Its been pretty amazing.

4. Ninety-Roll

Ninety-Roll

Loungin Since Aug '09
    comedy. spliffs. shred.

Your loving situation   

awwe, new(er) relationships.

5. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

Your loving situation   

stoked for you, ninety! and for your woman, she seems to have waited patiently ;)

had a dinner date with the med student. casual/as friends though. we do have some sort of flirty connection though. interested in what will happen the next days (especially while out drinking/partying together on friday)

6. Ninety-Roll

Ninety-Roll

Loungin Since Aug '09
    comedy. spliffs. shred.

Your loving situation   

Thanks!

Went and got the ring appraised today and with out trying to brag or boast or try to claim, lets just say my aunt hooked me up.

Looked at white gold settings too, agreed on a price and should have an egangement ring by the end of July.

7. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

Your loving situation   

i am already excited for the proposal story

make it good. you had enough time to think of a good one!

8. contra

contra

Loungin Since Aug '09
    so this is finally public

Your loving situation   
  9. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

Your loving situation   

http://www.jessandruss.us/

Or something like this maybe? ;)  

10. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

Your loving situation   

kissed the med student. i like him. i am moving away.
    life's mean.

11. User has not uploaded an avatar

oakwood-jones

Loungin Since Oct '09

Your loving situation   

Ran into an old girlfriend last night that I haven't seen in almost four years. We had an excellent chat about life and love and our why our old relationship dissolved... and why we continued to find our way into each others beds for some time afterwards. Confidence up, hah!

12. J.T.

J.T.

Loungin Since Aug '09
    beer me

Your loving situation   

Things are going well with the girlfriend. Got a chance to talk it out with her brother and it's all good now. She's really emotional though...almost too much for me to want to handle sometimes. She's rad when she's just herself though! Not sure how I feel about going back to school in a relationship though.

A girl that I was pursuing before I got into a relationship hit me up yesterday. She asked me when we were going to kick it, and then hinted at wanting to come out to visit for the 4th of July.

Obviously going to say I'm dating somebody and tell her it isn't the best idea for her to come out here. Don't want to push her away completely though because I really don't know how long my current relationship is going to last--more manner of fact than anything. Sometimes we are awesome together and other times all we do is fight.

13. Jen24

Jen24

Loungin Since Sep '10
    Indiana

Your loving situation   

jt said: Sometimes we are awesome together and other times all we do is fight.

Welcome to being in a relationship ;)

14. snowboarder

snowboarder

Loungin Since Jul '10
    Whatever, You Know...

Your loving situation   

fixed.

15. Alkasquawlik

Alkasquawlik

Loungin Since Oct '09
    I'm only here for the après

Your loving situation   

lol sorry, but what the fuck did I just read?

16. Jen24

Jen24

Loungin Since Sep '10
    Indiana

Your loving situation   

alkasquawlik said:  lol sorry, but what the fuck did I just read?

17. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

Your loving situation   

yes.

18. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

Your loving situation   

jen24 said:

alkasquawlik said:  lol sorry, but what the fuck did I just read?

19. Ninety-Roll

Ninety-Roll

Loungin Since Aug '09
    comedy. spliffs. shred.

Your loving situation   

My g/f thinks it's ok to poop/pee with the door open.

I always yell at her for it, and tell her that our relationship isn't quite yet at the point where she can do that.

She asks when will it be.

I respond: "never".  

20. F18

F18

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Let's Shred Ostie d'Calisse!

Your loving situation   

opened door ok..

while I'm IN the shower;
    you could pee but I'd prefer if you waited 'till I'm done.
    Poopin' is a fuckin' no go.

21. Duhg

Duhg

Loungin Since Aug '09
    CT

Your loving situation   

ninety-roll said: My g/f thinks it's ok to poop/pee with the door open.
    I always yell at her for it, and tell her that our relationship isn't quite yet at the point where she can do that.
    She asks when will it be.
    I respond: "never".  

Been married 17 years.
    That is still a no-no.

22. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

Your loving situation   

Late night coffee, two bottles of red wine, sitting in the garden till sunrise and holding hands let to kissing my ex from 2006ish.

Love it when two people just do each other good by hanging/making out. Just felt right. Nice night :)  

When I was little, we used to be play dates and I told him I want to marry him one day. We decided last night to live life but have the little girl's wish come true by the time we are in our 30s. Just live our lives separately first. Haha. Drunk future planning FTW.  

23. User has not uploaded an avatar

oakwood-jones

Loungin Since Oct '09

Your loving situation   

Is it bad to have sex with someone you don't like? More specifically, a girl that is basically in love with you and one you have no interest in other than an occasional booty call? This is the third time this has happened and even though I've made my intentions abundantly clear I still feel kind of bad because I know this means a lot more for her than it ever will for me.

24. Alkasquawlik

Alkasquawlik

Loungin Since Oct '09
    I'm only here for the après

Your loving situation   

oakwood-jones said:  Is it bad to have sex with someone you don't like? More specifically, a girl that is basically in love with you and one you have no interest in other than an occasional booty call? This is the third time this has happened and even though I've made my intentions abundantly clear I still feel kind of bad because I know this means a lot more for her than it ever will for me.

Her happiness isn't your responsibility, especially if you're not even dating. If you've made it clear to her that you don't want anything more than a booty call, zero fucks should be given by you.

25. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

Your loving situation   

truth always hurts and seems 'asshole-ish' at first because it's not what we want to hear. but after a while it all boils down to 'well he did tell me'.
    so don't worry about it.

26. YouKnowLarry

YouKnowLarry

Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

Your loving situation   

eva said:  but after a while it all boils down to 'well he did tell me'.

lol no it doesn't.

I've been in that situation a few times, and EVERY time it boiled down to, "WHY DID YOU KEEP HAVING SEX WITH ME IF YOU DIDN'T CARE I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL BLHRHLAHSHLLHSLSEHASRHARAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRR"

But, if you dgaf, the possibilities are endless.

27. Joka17Wild

Joka17Wild

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Boston

Your loving situation   

youknowlarry said: EVERY time it boiled down to, "WHY DID YOU KEEP HAVING SEX WITH ME IF YOU DIDN'T CARE I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL BLHRHLAHSHLLHSLSEHASRHARAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRR"

truth

28. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

Your loving situation   

youknowlarry said:

eva said:  but after a while it all boils down to 'well he did tell me'.

lol no it doesn't.
    I've been in that situation a few times, and EVERY time it boiled down to, "WHY DID YOU KEEP HAVING SEX WITH ME IF YOU DIDN'T CARE I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL BLHRHLAHSHLLHSLSEHASRHARAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRR"
    But, if you dgaf, the possibilities are endless.

not at first, yes.

speaking from my own experience..
    i got it. he was just honest and i have to accept the truth that he didn't like me as much as i liked him. sucks. am avoiding him, but i can't really blame him. took some time for me to realize it...

29. Duhg

Duhg

Loungin Since Aug '09
    CT

Your loving situation   

alkasquawlik said:

oakwood-jones said:  Is it bad to have sex with someone you don't like? More specifically, a girl that is basically in love with you and one you have no interest in other than an occasional booty call? This is the third time this has happened and even though I've made my intentions abundantly clear I still feel kind of bad because I know this means a lot more for her than it ever will for me.

Her happiness isn't your responsibility, especially if you're not even dating. If you've made it clear to her that you don't want anything more than a booty call, zero fucks should be given by you.

That can be taken both ways...

30. Eli9422

Eli9422

Loungin Since Aug '09
    ☮ne L☮ve

Your loving situation   

TL;DR

Ah I'm so confused to as what is going on now...
    Long story short me and this girl have been dating for over 8 months, I went away for the summer as a sleepaway camp counselor and it was very hard for both of us, at the start of the summer she found it really hard and since we weren't able to talk as much, felt as though we were already broken up. After a week goes by I make more of an effort to talk to her and things start feeling better, another week goes by and some stupid shit happens when she was drunk (nothing truly significant but enough to piss me off) and at the end of the week I see her in boston. We have a really great time and then we are talking in bed in the morning and she asks if there is anything I havent told her, I came clean about text messages that I deleted because they sounded much worse than they we were (I dated a girl at camp last summer and she texted me saying I feel guilty, I was super hammered at the time and didn't want to start something over nothing because I hadn't done anything so I deleted it). She was pretty upset because we had been about complete honesty, and I feel like I sort of broke her trust. But to me I admitted that I was human and made a mistake, and I thought she felt like that too. So another week goes by and camp is shitty so I quit, I was scheduled to leave on Monday but I was on a day off on friday night and ended up getting arrested and then yesterday I was sent home. Stayed the night in NH with the family then got home kinda late last night and saw my girlfriend. I was so excited to see her and when I walked in she looked excited too but something felt off. Things were going well and we were talking and joking but it did feel slightly odd...maybe it was because it was the first time I saw her in awhile and we had gotten in a fight earlier that day but it just wasn't the night I expected. I look at her phone halfway through the night and see texts from guys that she says are just friends, I didn't read any of the conversations thoroughly but recently mine and hers have been kinda dull and I was jealous that she was focusing her attention on something else than our conversations, especially all that I went through the prior couple nights. After that we talk about it and I lie and say I don't give a fuck and am confident but those dudes are still on my mind. However it happens we start making out and get heated and almost have sex in the kitchen but realized her dad is home and its probably smartest to wait to the morning, she doesn't seem to stoked on doing anything so I leave, but as I'm walking away I turn back to look at her and rather than looking at me walking away like normal shes looking down and playing with her hair, she does this the whole time and then finally when I get in the car she waves goodbye. I was so confused about everything I told my friend I would smoke with him and then texted my gf saying I was going out to smoke, and I think she was sorta upset because she felt she hadn't satisfied me enough or something idk. Didn't end up going out with him and just tried to go to bed but couldnt fucking fall asleep until 3 and woke up at 7 this morning...we were supposed to meet for breakfast and I'm debating on surprising her in bed or just waiting till she gets up. All I want to do is talk about how I'm feeling but I don't want to freak her out and be overbearing. Shit was so simple and now everything is in question. Fuck.  

31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
The Official 2015 Captains Log - 234 118 LilTeichMonster rossco23 34 seconds
The Official Random Thoughts Thread - 23868869870 26084 TahoeChappy YouKnowLarry 47 minutes
The Official Flight Attendant Thread - 23101112 331 awd1105 Mr.KnowItAll 1 hour
The Official 2015 thread - 23116117118 3521 whoisminishred Mr.KnowItAll 1 hour
FS: Capita Unorthadox 158 SOLD 11 mh8701 thelurker 1 hour
The (ohFISHial?) Fish Thread - 23454647 1381 Jneischen Spenser 2 hours
The Official Frakenbinder thread - 23 87 MikeHoncho NatasKaput 2 hours
On-snow tricks 13 Duhg rambob 3 hours
The Denver thread - 23282930 897 Deucen bigwillystyle 3 hours
Season opener sale: Boots and jacket 9 SGboarder SGboarder 3 hours