Tags:

No tags yet.

take me to the bottom
  1. Midget Mafiosa

Midget Mafiosa

Loungin Since Sep '09
    professional gimp

Top 5 for the ladies   

hana24 said: I like those jackets...they're by sugapoint? I'll check them out.
    Anyone know of companies that make shorter snowboard pants? I always drag my pants since I'm 5'1'' and my legs are short.

there is no easy solution to this, esp if your pants have ghetto slits. just fold up the cuffs and the gaiters to make golf knickers when slogging through the lot/lodge and it should prevent most of the damage. or just embrace it....cause we ain't gettin' any taller!

2. noregrets911

noregrets911

Loungin Since Aug '09
    ontario

Top 5 for the ladies   

mm i think i want the miller jacket....

3. akinz_suz

akinz_suz

Loungin Since Jan '10
    Fort Collins, CO

Top 5 for the ladies   

midget-mafiosa said:

Anyone know of companies that make shorter snowboard pants? I always drag my pants since I'm 5'1'' and my legs are short.

there is no easy solution to this, esp if your pants have ghetto slits. just fold up the cuffs and the gaiters to make golf knickers when slogging through the lot/lodge and it should prevent most of the damage. or just embrace it....cause we ain't gettin' any taller!

FYI. the Sugapoint pants have those little pull ties in the pockets so you just tug them out of your pocket and it lifts the bottom of the pant.

and noregrets -- I know! I want it too... I can't afford to buy 2 jackets though and I already pulled the trigger on the other one. :( I kind of went for the Corona one cause my BF got the Airblaster grumpy jacket in peacock this year which is almost the same color as the jade Mller one I wanted... I didn't want us to look like twinkies.  

4. Midget Mafiosa

Midget Mafiosa

Loungin Since Sep '09
    professional gimp

Top 5 for the ladies   

this volcom pant thing interests me with its shortness. and suz....stop talkin' about sugapoint! i cannot has! mean! (i kid, i'm stoked you're able to get some!) i'm wondering if i can find a seamstress to alter my shred pants and still have taped seams...make my black ones skinner, since they're too big on me, y'know? i don't want ghetto leaky pants.

5. ShredBettyZoe

ShredBettyZoe

Loungin Since Sep '10
    my attitude has an amplitude of 10

Top 5 for the ladies   

I totally got over sized pants this year.... and i almost wrote sizzled.... so now im going with 'my pants are oversizzled'

They will require a belt at all times and a long shirt/hoodie/cilla thermal... or whatever means to cover my ayss

6. Midget Mafiosa

Midget Mafiosa

Loungin Since Sep '09
    professional gimp

Top 5 for the ladies   

i totally lost a buttload of weight this year. (maybe more than a buttload, depends on the size of the butt.) now my pants are too big and look funny. my giant men's L pants, those can stay big and baller like they've always been!

7. ShredBettyZoe

ShredBettyZoe

Loungin Since Sep '10

Top 5 for the ladies   

is it worth trying to take the pants in? maybe you should just indulge in some new pants to celebrate the weight loss! congrats btw :-)

8. Midget Mafiosa

Midget Mafiosa

Loungin Since Sep '09
    professional gimp

Top 5 for the ladies   

thanks. i've already replaced enough of my wardrobe this year. shred pants iz gonna have to wait. it'll be fine, i'm sure.

9. Serraph

Serraph

Moderaper
    Loungin Since Aug '09
    I has a grumpy

Top 5 for the ladies   

Fffft all shred pants are short except a couple Burton, Volcom and Holden.

10. hana24

hana24

Loungin Since Oct '09
    OC

Top 5 for the ladies   

akinz_suz said:

midget-mafiosa said:

FYI. the Sugapoint pants have those little pull ties in the pockets so you just tug them out of your pocket and it lifts the bottom of the pant.
    and noregrets -- I know! I want it too... I can't afford to buy 2 jackets though and I already pulled the trigger on the other one. :( I kind of went for the Corona one cause my BF got the Airblaster grumpy jacket in peacock this year which is almost the same color as the jade Mller one I wanted... I didn't want us to look like twinkies.  

pull ties seem nice, but Sugapoint is not available online? US site isn't up yet.

noregrets...do you know which Volcom pants those are? or do volcom pants come pretty short compared to others?

11. Midget Mafiosa

Midget Mafiosa

Loungin Since Sep '09
    professional gimp

Top 5 for the ladies   

serraph said:

sshhhht. shut it, you! (loves)

12. hana24

hana24

Loungin Since Oct '09
    OC

Top 5 for the ladies   

midget-mafiosa said:

serraph said:

she has long legs?

13. Midget Mafiosa

Midget Mafiosa

Loungin Since Sep '09
    professional gimp

Top 5 for the ladies   

hana24 said:

midget-mafiosa said:

serraph said:

she has long legs?

yep. she's in the 5'9" club!

14. ShredBettyZoe

ShredBettyZoe

Loungin Since Sep '10

Top 5 for the ladies   

prefer my pants long personally...... like pooling around my feet (exaggeration therrrre)

OMG WHY ISNT IT WINTER

15. Jen24

Jen24

Loungin Since Sep '10
    Indiana

Top 5 for the ladies   

I'm 5'8" and I've never had any problems with my pants being too short. I have only worn Burton Cargo's and a couple of different pairs of 686's though. The 686 are absolutely amazing, so that is all I buy now. I do go up a size with pants, though, so that is probably why I don't have issues with the length. I buy a large instead of a medium because I like them relatively baggy so that I can move easily in them.

16. hana24

hana24

Loungin Since Oct '09
    OC

Top 5 for the ladies   

jen24 said: I'm 5'8" and I've never had any problems with my pants being too short. I have only worn Burton Cargo's and a couple of different pairs of 686's though. The 686 are absolutely amazing, so that is all I buy now. I do go up a size with pants, though, so that is probably why I don't have issues with the length. I buy a large instead of a medium because I like them relatively baggy so that I can move easily in them.

Jen you are tall...

17. Jen24

Jen24

Loungin Since Sep '10
    Indiana

Top 5 for the ladies   

hana24 said:

jen24 said: I'm 5'8" and I've never had any problems with my pants being too short. I have only worn Burton Cargo's and a couple of different pairs of 686's though. The 686 are absolutely amazing, so that is all I buy now. I do go up a size with pants, though, so that is probably why I don't have issues with the length. I buy a large instead of a medium because I like them relatively baggy so that I can move easily in them.

Jen you are tall...

Haha, yes I am. It's cool, I guess. I can reach things pretty easily, lol.

18. Serraph

Serraph

Moderaper
    Loungin Since Aug '09
    I has a grumpy

Top 5 for the ladies   

Do you have a long torso? At 5'9" my inseam is 34"-37" depending on what shoes I am wearing. Even upsizing to XL most shred pants have a max inseam of 32" and that simply does not cut it.
    I have found that upsizing to XL in the Burton slim fit pants gives me baggyish pants with plenty of inseam.

But I'd kill for you short bishes problems, and not just cause Jon is 5'7" ;).

19. Jen24

Jen24

Loungin Since Sep '10
    Indiana

Top 5 for the ladies   

serraph said:

Do you have a long torso? At 5'9" my inseam is 34"-37" depending on what shoes I am wearing. Even upsizing to XL most shred pants have a max inseam of 32" and that simply does not cut it.
    I have found that upsizing to XL in the Burton slim fit pants gives me baggyish pants with plenty of inseam.
    But I'd kill for you short bishes problems, and not just cause Jon is 5'7" ;).

Yeah, I do have a long torso. Wow, you must be all legs, girl! I can definitely see where you would have problems finding long enough pants! I bet you have to buy all of your jeans in long sizes, don't you?

20. jchu99

jchu99

Loungin Since Oct '10
    SoCal

Top 5 for the ladies   

serraph said: 1. Burton Lipstick
    2. Oakley Float
    3. Burton Supremes
    4. Finally find a helmet that doesn't hurt my ears (Red Aletta?)
    5. A job to pay for all this.
    This may be the first year that I can't afford to buy anything on my wish list. LAME

what is the Oakley Float? if you can tell me what colr and/or size, can ask one of my friends. he works for them. no harm in asking, right? ;)

21. ShredBettyZoe

ShredBettyZoe

Loungin Since Sep '10

Top 5 for the ladies   

its a jacket

22. Serraph

Serraph

Moderaper
    Loungin Since Aug '09
    I has a grumpy

Top 5 for the ladies   

jen24 said:

Yeah, I do have a long torso. Wow, you must be all legs, girl! I can definitely see where you would have problems finding long enough pants! I bet you have to buy all of your jeans in long sizes, don't you?

xlong if I can get it. If not long will do.
    We tall girls have problems the short girls just can't understand. But on the upside we can blame any lack of skills on a higher center of gravity. I know I do ;)

23. Jen24

Jen24

Loungin Since Sep '10
    Indiana

Top 5 for the ladies   

I just found my boots (ThirtyTwo lashed) for $93.00 and free shipping brand new (and in my size). I don't think I can pass that up. I'm gonna pick them up and put my Lashed Fast Track's on e-bay to pay for them. They are brand new, and I just don't like them as much as my lace-ups. I'm such a happy camper now! I love my Lashed boots!

24. ShredBettyZoe

ShredBettyZoe

Loungin Since Sep '10

Top 5 for the ladies   

Yay Jen! now if only I could get my deeluxes for less than 400$ I'd be happy......... Alas I am not getting new boots this year :-(

25. Jen24

Jen24

Loungin Since Sep '10
    Indiana

Top 5 for the ladies   

Deeluxe has some nice looking boots. Which pair do you want?

26. ShredBettyZoe

ShredBettyZoe

Loungin Since Sep '10

Top 5 for the ladies   

I had the Empire Lara SLC's and Looooooved them. they're a stiffer boot and really supportive. I got them in a 7.5 cause that's the size I usually wear but I wasn't able to try before (my friend ordered/gave me them) and I found them a little big, when they packed out they felt more like an 8 or even more? I can lift my heel in them for sure :-(

I wasn't sure what size i would need after that... maybe just a 7, but even then 400$ for the wrong size is a huge fuck up, plus I shouldn't be buying them anyway. $$$

I will have to live with my shitty sapphires for now. I might try out my old boots once or twice to see if I can still ride in them...
    I was advised to get some insoles for my shitty boots, but I am not entirely sure that will solve my foot pain problems.

27. Jen24

Jen24

Loungin Since Sep '10
    Indiana

Top 5 for the ladies   

I really like the looks of those. I had foot pain issues with my old Burton boots, as well. That stopped as soon as I switched to my 32's.

So, I was thinking of asking my parents to get me the Union Trilogy bindings for christmas/my birthday, but it turns out they don't make them big enough for my huge ass feet. It says up to size 9, but I wear size 10 boots. Guess I am out of luck. I'll have to figure something else out.

28. MT

MT

Loungin Since Sep '10

Top 5 for the ladies   

coughcoughbehemothcough

29. ShredBettyZoe

ShredBettyZoe

Loungin Since Sep '10

Top 5 for the ladies   

I have smalls and they fit my 7's.... I dont think 10's wont fit in M's............... that doent seem right. I will ask for you ;-)

30. Jen24

Jen24

Loungin Since Sep '10
    Indiana

Top 5 for the ladies   

Thanks, Zoe! You are awesome.

31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
The Official Random Thoughts Thread - 23850851852 25558 TahoeChappy sw00shm4n 23 minutes
The North East Thread - 23727374 2204 Bdawg rgrwilco 4 hours
I`m going fishing - 23252627 782 Dave99 Dave99 5 hours
Bear/Salmon Live Cam - Brooks Falls AK 16 Qurph Iced_endeavor 5 hours
UNION COBRA DOGS 3 airplaneinmysoup airplaneinmysoup 6 hours
Letz talk about the Weather - 23515253 1567 shralp sometimesdylan 7 hours
The Official 2015 thread - 23828384 2517 whoisminishred Spenser 11 hours
Ye Olde Skateboarding Thread - 23575859 1761 Spenser Spenser 11 hours
Teh Official Dealz Thread - 23147148149 4466 HLC123 gerry. 13 hours
Random shred news and etc... - 23515253 1568 Junkshow HammerToe 14 hours