Tags:

No tags yet.

take me to the bottom
  1. RIPITUP

RIPITUP

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Until tomorrow, the whole world is my home

Top 5 for the ladies   

serraph said: Was just informed by the dude at the Oakley store that the Float Jacket IS being released late in the season. YAY.
    But only in Canaduh. BOOO.
    Andy, Eva, Su.... I may has a job for you :)

If you have trouble finding that coat in the east. Lemme know as there are a few Oakley stores and stores with tons of Oakley gear in them here. Which are you looking for so I can keep my eyes open for it?

2. lv

lv

Loungin Since Aug '09
    formerly known as chaiamrge

Top 5 for the ladies   

That sucks. I hope you find it!

3. jchu99

jchu99

Loungin Since Oct '10
    SoCal

Top 5 for the ladies   

1) Burton Troop 146
    2) not sure what bindings
    3) not sure what boots
    4) I need to try on new jackets
    5) I need to try on new pants.
    it's been a while since I have bought myself a set up (since I sold some of my things to help a sick friend, who sadly lost his battle with cancer).

I just bought a pair of Electric/B4BC goggles. I love 'em!

p.s. I have a black cat beanie! haha

4. lv

lv

Loungin Since Aug '09

Top 5 for the ladies   

I think I have somewhat finalized my kit for this season

- Ride OMG with Burton Escapade
    - Burton Axels (2010)
    - Holden Matilda in Black
    - Bonfire Echo pants in Crimson
    - Holden Stella Denim
    - Vans Hana Jacket in Gold (2010)
    - Smith Phenom in Tortoise Instamatic (hopefully)

5. akinz_suz

akinz_suz

Loungin Since Jan '10
    Fort Collins, CO

Top 5 for the ladies   

lv said:
    I also "need" some bright colored pants to go with my black holden jacket.

Why don't you check out the purple pants from Holden... I had my eye on those before I decided on Sugapoint

6. RIPITUP

RIPITUP

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Until tomorrow, the whole world is my home

Top 5 for the ladies   

ripitup said:

serraph said: Was just informed by the dude at the Oakley store that the Float Jacket IS being released late in the season. YAY.

If you have trouble finding that coat in the east. Lemme know as there are a few Oakley stores and stores with tons of Oakley gear in them here. Which are you looking for so I can keep my eyes open for it?

Bumping this post for Serraph. Oakley sample sale is coming up. ???

7. akinz_suz

akinz_suz

Loungin Since Jan '10
    Fort Collins, CO

Top 5 for the ladies   

Ok.. my list:

1. Capita SMF FK (done and done for an awesome price thanks to a rep thru Easyloungin)
    2. Sugapoint Corona Jacket in violet/fuschia and Marble Pant in cement -- (only selling in South Korea right now, but luckily my BF went to school with a chick that lives there now! Purchased and hopefully on their way to me as of today!!!!) p.s. I photoshopped together the 2 items when I was trying to decide which color pants, so I will attach for all to see. :)
    3. Union Trilogy binders... white and cyan color. tried these at SIA demo. love'em
    4. New boots.. haven't tried any yet. Need something for a narrow foot and that will help with my major heel lift issues - suggestions?
    5. A helmet. I never wear one... ever. Decided maybe I should start. Not sure on this either. Tried a Bern on and liked it, but I didn't have my goggles with me.

8. lv

lv

Loungin Since Aug '09

Top 5 for the ladies   

akinz_suz said:

lv said:
    I also "need" some bright colored pants to go with my black holden jacket.

Why don't you check out the purple pants from Holden... I had my eye on those before I decided on Sugapoint

I looked at those but they weren't in stock. I ended up getting some red bonfire pants.

9. lv

lv

Loungin Since Aug '09

Top 5 for the ladies   

You might be able to find Sugapoint in the US. I remember seeing them at SIA - it might have been last year though. I can't remember if I saw them in Denver.

10. akinz_suz

akinz_suz

Loungin Since Jan '10
    Fort Collins, CO

Top 5 for the ladies   

Yeah, that's where I tried the pants on. I figured they would be here since they were at the show, but maybe noone picked them up (crazy) or they just haven't released their stuff in the US yet. They have a http://www.sugapointusa.com site, but it just says COMING SOON with an LA address. I even called the phone number and a guy answered who spoke broken english and didn't seem to know what I was talking about for a second... but then he said it should be up by late November.

Basically I decided to be a brat cause I wanted them now. haha. I might get another color pants if I have money and that site ever comes up, cause I really wanted the purple pants I tried on at SIA, but it was a little toooooo much purple with the new jacket.

11. Serraph

Serraph

Moderaper
    Loungin Since Aug '09
    I has a grumpy

Top 5 for the ladies   

ripitup said:

ripitup said:

Bumping this post for Serraph. Oakley sample sale is coming up. ???

If on the rare chance they have the Float in a L or XL (sample ladies sizes are sadly usually M) I'd be in your debt. Literally and figuratively.  I'd take any color but prefer purple or black.

12. noregrets911

noregrets911

Loungin Since Aug '09
    ontario

Top 5 for the ladies   

wooo picked up a pair of union trilogy's in silver. $102 brand new on ebay. steal and a half.

13. ShredBettyZoe

ShredBettyZoe

Loungin Since Sep '10
    my attitude has an amplitude of 10

Top 5 for the ladies   

akinz_suz said: Sugapoint

WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw these online, then saw them at SIA... then saw that they would sell in the US. Cant wait!!!!!! its such a fun unique brand. some of their womens jackets are super nice. Whats the waterproofing on most of their stuff? I cant remember but if I recall its pretty good???

Suz you have the same board & bindings as me, and outerwear i would rock. I feel at one with you lol <3

14. akinz_suz

akinz_suz

Loungin Since Jan '10
    Fort Collins, CO

Top 5 for the ladies   

which jacket you looking at? I was kinda thinking about the Miller jacket too that looks like the letterman jacket and this one I tried on at SIA (pic below) that I think is the Guiness jacket. I seriously want just about everything... pretty pricey though.

The jacket I got says 20000MM of water proof, same on the pants.

Haha... yep, same board, same bindings, same outerwear. I am an artist (fashion designer) and speak some french too. hee hee. We should def be friends. :)

15. noregrets911

noregrets911

Loungin Since Aug '09
    ontario

Top 5 for the ladies   

damn you for being long and slender :(

16. Jen24

Jen24

Loungin Since Sep '10
    Indiana

Top 5 for the ladies   

noregrets911 said:  wooo picked up a pair of union trilogy's in silver. $102 brand new on ebay. steal and a half.

*Jealous* I want a pair for my SMF so bad! I just might be able to justify buying them if I find them at a great price like that.

17. akinz_suz

akinz_suz

Loungin Since Jan '10
    Fort Collins, CO

Top 5 for the ladies   

noregrets911 said:  damn you for being long and slender :(

haha. thanks.

18. noregrets911

noregrets911

Loungin Since Aug '09
    ontario

Top 5 for the ladies   

jen24 said:

noregrets911 said:  wooo picked up a pair of union trilogy's in silver. $102 brand new on ebay. steal and a half.

*Jealous* I want a pair for my SMF so bad! I just might be able to justify buying them if I find them at a great price like that.

funny since i bought em for my SMF FK ;)
    my milans took a beating last year and i figured i'd upgrade

keep your eye on ebay. I SHOULD have gotten them for $80 but someone kept upping the bid on me.

I REALLLLYYY like the guiness jacket. i wonder how it would look on someone short....

19. noregrets911

noregrets911

Loungin Since Aug '09
    ontario

Top 5 for the ladies   

@ suz, is that the guiness jacket you have on?

20. ShredBettyZoe

ShredBettyZoe

Loungin Since Sep '10

Top 5 for the ladies   

pics I took at the SIA too, I should have tried something on :-( *sad  

their pants remind me of my Ride pants that I really like

21. noregrets911

noregrets911

Loungin Since Aug '09
    ontario

Top 5 for the ladies   

aw it would have been perfect if you tried em on zoe,
    i THINK you are short like me ya?

22. ShredBettyZoe

ShredBettyZoe

Loungin Since Sep '10

Top 5 for the ladies   

5'3 ?

23. Jen24

Jen24

Loungin Since Sep '10
    Indiana

Top 5 for the ladies   

noregrets911 said:

jen24 said:

funny since i bought em for my SMF FK ;)
    my milans took a beating last year and i figured i'd upgrade
    keep your eye on ebay. I SHOULD have gotten them for $80 but someone kept upping the bid on me.
    I REALLLLYYY like the guiness jacket. i wonder how it would look on someone short....

Mine had a pair of Burton Stilleto's on it last year. It definitely needs an upgrade, lol.

I'm definitely going to keep my eye on e-bay, I've gotten a lot of stuff on there for cheap over the years.

24. noregrets911

noregrets911

Loungin Since Aug '09
    ontario

Top 5 for the ladies   

yuppp. only thing that sucks is its hard to pick up boards for girls. the turn over rate for high end women's boards isn't quite the same :P

yeah i'm 5'1. damn about 5 of my friends were in korea teaching and now they are all back.

25. akinz_suz

akinz_suz

Loungin Since Jan '10
    Fort Collins, CO

Top 5 for the ladies   

yeah, just checked the catalog and that's the guinness jacket I had on. Same one Zoe took pics of too. They did it in jade, amarillo, black, fuchsia, violet, white, and navy. It's a kind of long style. I'm 5'7" though so I'm not super tall or anything. I bet it would work... would just be a little bit long. I kind of want that jacket now. haha... I can't make up my mind. too late, I already ordered the other stuff. :)

26. hana24

hana24

Loungin Since Oct '09
    OC

Top 5 for the ladies   

I like those jackets...they're by sugapoint? I'll check them out.

Anyone know of companies that make shorter snowboard pants? I always drag my pants since I'm 5'1'' and my legs are short.

27. noregrets911

noregrets911

Loungin Since Aug '09
    ontario

Top 5 for the ladies   

hey hana,
    i have that problem ALL the time and to hem snowboard pants it cost an arm and a leg because of all the stuff they have to move around.

I've tried soo many different pants to see what works the best because im short. i have a pair of volcoms that i just LOVE. they are tight where the boots are so they dont drag on the ground, they just kinda collect. my favorite pants ever by far. i'll look up what they are called.

28. ShredBettyZoe

ShredBettyZoe

Loungin Since Sep '10

Top 5 for the ladies   

of the pants I have 686 seem to be shorter than the others. you could check some of those out.... my holden pants aren't as long as some of the others as well.

29. hana24

hana24

Loungin Since Oct '09
    OC

Top 5 for the ladies   

when you guys go check out pants, how much material is still left past your feet? I know the boots will take up some of the length, but how much extra material is too much?

I guess I could bring me boots to the store and see how much I drag...

30. noregrets911

noregrets911

Loungin Since Aug '09
    ontario

Top 5 for the ladies   

witht he volcom pants i have none. the pants just touch the bottom of my boot, maybe 1mm off the ground so they are perfect for me.

31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
The Official 2015 thread - 23828384 2509 whoisminishred awd1105 27 minutes
Random shred news and etc... - 23505152 1559 Junkshow Supra 49 minutes
Your loving situation - 23255256257 7701 Horse Repairman niemoid 3 hours
the AG thread - 23121122123 3682 JP JP 5 hours
[sticky] Welcome Newbz - check in here - 23484950 1489 shralp Lomax 6 hours
Ye Olde Skateboarding Thread - 23575859 1750 Spenser Spenser 7 hours
The Official Random Thoughts Thread - 23850851852 25548 TahoeChappy Duhg 8 hours
whisky picklez - 23242526 758 contra Mr_Tidbit 8 hours
letter from china ( part 2 ) 6 tianjin tianjin 11 hours
The Official Offspring (kids, not the band) Thread - 23373839 1152 peh760603 goggles 22 hours