The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)

(16606 posts) (291 voices)
  • Started 4 years ago by Dr. Dre
  • Latest reply from black bnr32
  • 4 Members Subscribed To Topic
take me to the bottom
  1. F18

    F18


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Let's Shred Ostie d'Calisse!

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

     ..If I ever fly my ass over there once again I'll be driving.

    slower.

    but I'll be driving.

  2. red baron

    red baron


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    California

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

    shralp said:

    alkasquawlik said:

    red-baron said:  timing belt and waterpump.....hopefully...fingers crossed. We should do yours at the same time.

     
    I'm down, let's plan a date.
    I think I have a Bentley manual somewhere.

     
    Feel free to contact my brother, Hardbooter
    http://easyloungin.com/forum/profile.php?id=2922
    He's an e30 master and former BMW mechanic. Lives in SosoCal, pretty sure he'd be down to help.

     
    thanks for the source shralpie....I am sure we will be hitting him up.

    We will most likely be doing the work in the bay.

  3. shralp

    shralp


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    vehicle of mass poder destruction

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

    red-baron said:

    shralp said:

    alkasquawlik said:

    red-baron said:  timing belt and waterpump.....hopefully...fingers crossed. We should do yours at the same time.

     
    I'm down, let's plan a date.
    I think I have a Bentley manual somewhere.

     
    Feel free to contact my brother, Hardbooter
    http://easyloungin.com/forum/profile.php?id=2922
    He's an e30 master and former BMW mechanic. Lives in SosoCal, pretty sure he'd be down to help.

     
    thanks for the source shralpie....I am sure we will be hitting him up.
    We will most likely be doing the work in the bay.

     

    in the bay? salt water is bad for the car dude...

  4. shralp

    shralp


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    vehicle of mass poder destruction

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

     

    [+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Flash Video


     

  5. cobrasdh

    cobrasdh


    Loungin Since Oct '09

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

     

  6. gerry.

    gerry.


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    parking lots.

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

    yesh prease.

  7. HyperLeafBlower

    HyperLeafBlower


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    Self Proclaimed

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

     haha the guy behind the wheel comes across like such a douche. Amazing car though.

  8. grantmm

    grantmm


    Loungin Since Mar '10
    South Jordan, UT

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

    This weekend's polishing project has arrived:

  9. contra

    contra


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    so this is finally public

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

     I think if you have a sticker that says your car is fresh as fuck but it uses an asterisk, it is even less fresh than it would be if it didn't use an asterisk, which is less fresh than if it didn't have that sticker at all

    But maybe that's just me!  Other than that I like it

  10. Krazylegz1485

    Krazylegz1485


    Loungin Since Nov '09
    EXORCISE THE DEMONS!

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

     How does one polish the areas right around the sticker?

  11. YouKnowLarry

    YouKnowLarry


    Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

    contra said:  I think if you have a sticker that says your car is fresh as fuck but it uses an asterisk, it is even less fresh than it would be if it didn't use an asterisk, which is less fresh than if it didn't have that sticker at all
    But maybe that's just me!  Other than that I like it

     I think it's dumbasf*ck.

  12. HyperLeafBlower

    HyperLeafBlower


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    Self Proclaimed

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

    youknowlarry said:

    contra said:  I think if you have a sticker that says your car is fresh as fuck but it uses an asterisk, it is even less fresh than it would be if it didn't use an asterisk, which is less fresh than if it didn't have that sticker at all
    But maybe that's just me!  Other than that I like it

     I think it's dumbasf*ck.

     better than this shit...

    ...mildly

  13. grantmm

    grantmm


    Loungin Since Mar '10
    South Jordan, UT

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

    That sticker is so novice.

  14. contra

    contra


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    so this is finally public

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

     Novice as Fuck

  15. HyperLeafBlower

    HyperLeafBlower


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    Self Proclaimed

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

     hah. I also hate that the type is set in Arial bold. *shudder*

  16. red baron

    red baron


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    California

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

    contra said:  Novice as Fuck

     
    hahahaha

  17. Alkasquawlik

    Alkasquawlik


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    I'm only here for the après

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

     My buddy just picked this up earlier today.

  18. Junkshow

    Junkshow


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    The North

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

     Uglyasf*ck

  19. Krazylegz1485

    Krazylegz1485


    Loungin Since Nov '09
    EXORCISE THE DEMONS!

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

    junkshow said:  Uglyasf*ck

     

    Agree. And I'm an E30 fan.

  20. Alkasquawlik

    Alkasquawlik


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    I'm only here for the après

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

     You guys have no taste.

    Mtech II is ugly? please.

  21. Krazylegz1485

    Krazylegz1485


    Loungin Since Nov '09
    EXORCISE THE DEMONS!

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

     Different wheels would make a world of difference for that car.

  22. HyperLeafBlower

    HyperLeafBlower


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    Self Proclaimed

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

     I don't think it's ugly, but I'm not saying it couldn't look better. I still dig it. Is it a 5-spd or auto?

    perhaps a bit too much stretch

  23. Alkasquawlik

    Alkasquawlik


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    I'm only here for the après

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

     He just got it, it'll eventually be modded more than mine is.
    I know he's planning on putting it on RS's and coilovers at the very least.

    It was an auto, but he had the seller swap in a 5 speed.

  24. HyperLeafBlower

    HyperLeafBlower


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    Self Proclaimed

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

    alkasquawlik said:  He just got it, it'll eventually be modded more than mine is.
    I know he's planning on putting it on RS's and coilovers at the very least.
    It was an auto, but he had the seller swap in a 5 speed.

     Nice, E30 + drop + 16" RS's is one of those foolproof combos. That would be a super fun car.

  25. HyperLeafBlower

    HyperLeafBlower


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    Self Proclaimed

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

     Are those Evo X wheels on that MS3, but powdercoated white?

  26. YouKnowLarry

    YouKnowLarry


    Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

    alkasquawlik said:  My buddy just picked this up earlier today.

     Wheels aren't my style and the instagram'd bullshit kind of detracts from it, but as long as he keeps it clean I think it looks awesome. Love the white/white Miami drug runner look.  

  27. Krazylegz1485

    Krazylegz1485


    Loungin Since Nov '09
    EXORCISE THE DEMONS!

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

    hyperleafblower said:  I don't think it's ugly, but I'm not saying it couldn't look better. I still dig it. Is it a 5-spd or auto?

    perhaps a bit too much stretch

     

    This one looks ten times better to me. Granted the black interior and bubbled out M flares probably help a ton, but the wheels look a lot better even tho they're mostly white still.

  28. contra

    contra


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    so this is finally public

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

     the line of the sill running all the way through the trunk is hideous imo

  29. HyperLeafBlower

    HyperLeafBlower


    Loungin Since Oct '09
    Self Proclaimed

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

    krazylegz1485 said:

    hyperleafblower said:  I don't think it's ugly, but I'm not saying it couldn't look better. I still dig it. Is it a 5-spd or auto?

    perhaps a bit too much stretch

     
    This one looks ten times better to me. Granted the black interior and bubbled out M flares probably help a ton, but the wheels look a lot better even tho they're mostly white still.

     I think 99.9999% of what's helping that one look better is the wheel sizing/fitment/ride height/tire sizing, well and the fenders. M fenders are badass.

    What line, Contra?

  30. contra

    contra


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    so this is finally public

    offline


    The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged)   

     might as well be a chopped pickup truck (which are bitchin in a mullet kind of way).

     

  31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.