Smoking Lettuce

(25 posts) (12 voices)
  • Started 5 years ago by Horse Repairman
  • Latest reply from Horse Repairman
take me to the bottom
  1. Horse Repairman

    Horse Repairman


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

    Might be worth sticking it out

    [+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Flash Video


             

  2. admin

    admin


    Loungin Since Aug '09

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

    solid work... amazing!

  3. Sodder

    Sodder

    Poo Pants
    Loungin Since Aug '09
    MODERATOR

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

    I fucking laughed until I began to snort.

  4. Dave99

    Dave99


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    MODERATOR with an Iron Fist full of Marshmallows

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

    sodder said: I fucking laughed until I began to snort.

     
    I turned it off very soon into it..What did I miss?

  5. Sodder

    Sodder

    Poo Pants
    Loungin Since Aug '09
    MODERATOR

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

    Lots of t-pain (protools recording and editing stuff) style mockery.

    All sung by congressmen and news people who are a bit silly. Throw in a few college aged guys into the mix and the cave should be rolling.    

  6. death_ember

    death_ember


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Don't google "Blue Waffle". DON'T.

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

     I tried, It isn't that great.

  7. admin

    admin


    Loungin Since Aug '09

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

    dave99 said:

    sodder said: I fucking laughed until I began to snort.

     
    I turned it off very soon into it..What did I miss?

     
    Dave try smoking some lettuce and then you will get it.

  8. Sodder

    Sodder

    Poo Pants
    Loungin Since Aug '09
    MODERATOR

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

    death_ember said:  I tried, It isn't that great.

     

    Why do you hate laughter?

  9. Eva

    Eva


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

     i once smoked branches.
    i was 12 and thought it was cool

  10. Horse Repairman

    Horse Repairman


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

    [+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Flash Video


     

    [+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Flash Video


     

  11. blutters

    blutters


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Free DasCoisok!

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

     I almost shut it off too, I stuck it out, it was ok, some funny rhymes.

  12. Dave99

    Dave99


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    MODERATOR with an Iron Fist full of Marshmallows

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

    admin said:

    dave99 said:

    sodder said: I fucking laughed until I began to snort.

     
    I turned it off very soon into it..What did I miss?

     
    Dave try smoking some lettuce and then you will get it.

     
    I was smoking extract of lettuce back in '77.....What does that have to do with music that hurts my ears?

  13. Horse Repairman

    Horse Repairman


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

    dave99 said:

    admin said:

    dave99 said:

    sodder said: I fucking laughed until I began to snort.

     
    I turned it off very soon into it..What did I miss?

     
    Dave try smoking some lettuce and then you will get it.

     
    I was smoking extract of lettuce back in '77.....What does that have to do with music that hurts my ears?

    If you haven't given it a chance, you should skip to like, 51 seconds into the first video

  14. Horse Repairman

    Horse Repairman


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

    And 1:10 in the second video, because Maggie Rodriguez is fine

  15. red baron

    red baron


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    California

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

     My buddy said he smoke lettuce in prison..."it almost gives you a buzz"

  16. Dave99

    Dave99


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    MODERATOR with an Iron Fist full of Marshmallows

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

    red-baron said:  My buddy said he smoke lettuce in prison..."it almost gives you a buzz"

     
    same with the lettuce extract...Marketed as a replacement for hash...It does almost give you a buzz....but not quite...
    Parsley , on the other farm , does give you a slight buzz..

    Oregano...not a chance

  17. red baron

    red baron


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    California

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

     that is exactly what he said "but not quite."

  18. shenanigans

    shenanigans


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Vulgar Display of Gnar

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

     smoking lettuce.......cant wait to get to work tomorrow

  19. Midget Mafiosa

    Midget Mafiosa


    Loungin Since Sep '09
    professional gimp

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

    eva said:  i once smoked branches.
    i was 12 and thought it was cool

     

    some kids in my junior high smoked potpourri once. didn't work out very well for them. then again, they weren't very bright to begin with.

  20. Dave99

    Dave99


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    MODERATOR with an Iron Fist full of Marshmallows

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

    midget-mafiosa said:

    eva said:  i once smoked branches.
    i was 12 and thought it was cool

     
    some kids in my junior high smoked potpourri once. didn't work out very well for them. then again, they weren't very bright to begin with.

     Catnip does not work either

  21. spk

    spk


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Pitted!

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

    I now imagine the cave to be this complicated, well-stocked testing facility for many PPP sessions

  22. Horse Repairman

    Horse Repairman


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

    dave99 said:

    red-baron said:  My buddy said he smoke lettuce in prison..."it almost gives you a buzz"

     
    same with the lettuce extract...Marketed as a replacement for hash...It does almost give you a buzz....but not quite...
    Parsley , on the other farm , does give you a slight buzz..
    Oregano...not a chance

    I once sold Oregano to a complete puff n00b. Anyone who's not an idiot can tell the difference. Might have to experiment with some of these foods and spices, though. Y'all have peaked my interest.

  23. Dr. Dre

    Dr. Dre


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    Tahoe

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

     Nutmeg anyone?

    Lol'd @ the vids.

  24. admin

    admin


    Loungin Since Aug '09

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   
  25. Horse Repairman

    Horse Repairman


    Loungin Since Aug '09
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    offline


    Smoking Lettuce   

    Teh awesome. I was considering making an angry gorilla ringtone

Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
Get Baked With Spenser - 2 41 Spenser passing gas 2 minutes
FS - Used Homeschool Universe Jacket - M | NWT Homeschool Line Up pants - XL 1 highme highme 8 minutes
2013 Travis Rice HP 164.5 Splitboard 3 seriouscat Supra 11 minutes
Official Union Binding Parts & Pieces Trading Thread - 23838485 2521 JP LilTeichMonster 15 minutes
FS Brand Fucking New Patagonia Jackets 2 ihriep ihriep 1 hour
Teh Official Union Bindings Thread - 23149150151 4515 shralp buggravy 1 hour
The Official Flight Attendant Thread - 23456 168 awd1105 MikeHoncho 1 hour
Burton, Restricted, Analog, Airblaster, Holden... 14 RossVader RossVader 2 hours
FS/FT: 2013 Burton Fishcuit (Black Scales) 16 LilTeichMonster LilTeichMonster 2 hours
Japan Pow - 2391011 315 Supra Mr.KnowItAll 4 hours