• Latest reply from TahoeChappy

Tags:

No tags yet.

take me to the bottom
  1. buggravy

buggravy

Loungin Since Apr '10

I once pooped in a lunch box...   

For the record, I really hate this thread. But yeah, in college my roommates (1 of whom was my little bro) and I got into a toilet booby trap war, wherein we'd fold over ketchup packets and place them under the feet of the opposition's toilet seat so that they'd explode when someone sat down. Everybody caught on pretty quick, but my brother had a bad habit of shitting in my toilet because it was most convenient, so I booby-trapped my own toilet with taco bell fire sauce. He came in from a run, went straight for my bathroom, and took a fire sauce bull's eye right to the sweaty corn hole. He painfully conceded victory, and the war ended.

2. TahoeChappy

TahoeChappy

just gettin' started
    Loungin Since Aug '09

Tosh.0 rarely disappoints, and how a propos that I just watched this

Rock climber shitting himself....

[+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Flash Video

3. Sodder

Sodder

Poo Pants
    Loungin Since Aug '09

My junior year of high school I got cheated out of a state championship ring in baseball (started every game, batted over .300 but didn't go to the state tourney due to my father's passing). We won it all and I didn't get a plaque or ring... Enough of the sob story.

To prove to my ball coach that I was angry with him I ran track instead of playing ball. I was in good shape so it came somewhat naturally (so I thought).

I pole vaulted, rant the 300 hurdles, the 400, 4 X 400, 800 and 4 X 800.

Just so you know, I WAS not a middle distance guy.

One day during practice we were running fart licks around the track for 800 practice.

I wasn't feeling to spry.

I ended up shitting inside my compression shorts during the first lap. I rant the rest of the lap and at full speed kept running straight to the bathroom. Squeezing out little plops every step.

The men's bathroom was locked.

I cleaned myself up in the women's room while holding the bathroom door shut.

My coach was quite upset until he saw the trail I left.

In his words "Jon, Hansel and Grettle left bred crumbs, not hershey kisses, to find their way back home. Clean your poop off the field house emblem (I had to run through the main gate which had a nice DL and mustang inlaid in the concrete) and go home"

Uncomfortable ride across town.

4. Serraph

Serraph

Moderaper
    Loungin Since Aug '09
    I has a grumpy

I am a lucky lucky woman.

5. DanDan

DanDan

Loungin Since Jul '11

buggravy said:  For the record, I really love this thread.

6. rossco23

rossco23

Loungin Since Aug '09
    wyooooming

7. drjcv

drjcv

Loungin Since Aug '09
    FUCK CANCER

tahoechappy said: Tosh.0 rarely disappoints, and how a propos that I just watched this
    Rock climber shitting himself....

so funny had me in stitiches

8. Ampersand

Ampersand

Loungin Since Aug '09
    WI

The series of events that came together to make this day happen are odd. They are nonetheless true. Total fat kid story.

In sixth grade, I was sitting in homeroom, probably right around 8:15am. We were fucking off a bit and a friend of mine grabbed my arm. Somehow I flipped completely over in the desk. I was upside down in the seated position with the desk over me.

While the flippage occured the button blew off my bugle boys (claim!), but at the same time my shirt got caught in the zipper.

Not knowing what to do, and too embarrassed to tell anyone, I spent the entire day in fear of my pants falling off. Fortunately this never happened. On the other hand, I was unable to unzip my fly to take a piss/shit all day. 8 periods and a bumpy bus ride to get home around 4:30, I pissed myself 30 feet from my front door. I was totally alone and it was still the worst feeling ever.

9. rossco23

rossco23

Loungin Since Aug '09
    wyooooming

no pee stories allowed

10. Ninety-Roll

Ninety-Roll

Loungin Since Aug '09
    comedy. spliffs. shred.

Long story short:

Went to a beach in Rhode Island during Hurricane Earl with Chrispy a.k.a. Red&Black her on EL and another friend to go risk our lives swimming in the Atlantic. We had just eaten McDonalds and hour earlier and I had 10 nuggets, a mcchicken a double cheeseburger and fries.

I got the bubble guts the moment my toes hit the water, and I knew shit was about to get soggy real quick for me. The beach was empty. Empty. I waddled down a 1/4 mile until I couldn't take it, and happened upon a log of drift wood on the beach. I used it as a seat, ripped my trunks off (a you all prolly know I am a nekkid pooper), and the moment I squatted down my asshole's flood gates opened and I plopped out, there on the sand, in the driving warm tropical rain, waves raging and crashing a few feet away, the most watery, oatmeal-textured bicycle seat-shapes shit ever.

And as I got up, nude, I walked towards the water to rinse off, because, as you all know I prefer a shower after a poop...right then, a 50-something couple walking their dog on the beach happened to walk by me, holding my trunks in one hand and my dick swining free, for them to see. And I couldn't have cared any less.  

11. Ninety-Roll

Ninety-Roll

Loungin Since Aug '09
    comedy. spliffs. shred.

12. Hip Bag

Hip Bag

Loungin Since Oct '11
    a parking lot

Thanks for the graphic details.  

13. contra

contra

Loungin Since Aug '09
    so this is finally public

i have a friend who shat directly on a kid who was cleaning a latrine at their boy scout camp.

14. Ninety-Roll

Ninety-Roll

Loungin Since Aug '09
    comedy. spliffs. shred.

contra said: i have a friend who shat directly on a kid who was cleaning a latrine at their boy scout camp.

As an adult...?

15. contra

contra

Loungin Since Aug '09
    so this is finally public

ninety-roll said:

contra said: i have a friend who shat directly on a kid who was cleaning a latrine at their boy scout camp.

As an adult...?

no, early or mid teens. Victim was a shit head apparently

16. YouKnowLarry

YouKnowLarry

Loungin Since Feb '11
    butholz

contra said: Victim was a shit head apparently

17. shralp

shralp

Loungin Since Aug '09
    vehicle of mass poder destruction

This is the greatest shit thread of all shit threads.

18. Supra

Supra

Loungin Since Nov '09
    ~ENABLER~

in my brother's university there was a big student residence that was so big they had floor rivalries rather than rivalries with other residences. Anyways, some guys from the 4th floor found a room left open on the third floor, snuck in and one guy took a dump in one of the pillow cases and wiped his ass with the other...and the rest is legend...but it could be an urban legend

19. TahoeChappy

TahoeChappy

just gettin' started
    Loungin Since Aug '09

rossco23 said:  no pee stories allowed

OK not in this thread......but in the long lost "Campfire Stories (may contain sex, drugs, and large firecrakers)" thread pee stories and anything else goes.....        

20. rossco23

rossco23

Loungin Since Aug '09
    wyooooming

if only the bmb were still alive. the story thread on there was filled with so much awesomeness that its hard to believe it was even real!

21. TahoeChappy

TahoeChappy

just gettin' started
    Loungin Since Aug '09

rossco23 said:  if only the bmb were still alive. the story thread on there was filled with so much awesomeness that its hard to believe it was even real!

paging ttocsxela, paging ttocsxela.....

I do believe that he captured several award winning threads a couple of years ago that maybe, just maybe, could be pasted into the lounge and resuscitated???

22. rossco23

rossco23

Loungin Since Aug '09
    wyooooming

Ross Bulawa likes this

23. phony_stark

phony_stark

Loungin Since Dec '10
    oakland, ca

In a co-worker's file cabinet.

There was no emergency, or intoxication that would have made this a rushed or mistaken poop respectively. Just me taking the browns to the endzone and scoring. 

24. TahoeChappy

TahoeChappy

just gettin' started
    Loungin Since Aug '09

tahoechappy said:

rossco23 said:  if only the bmb were still alive. the story thread on there was filled with so much awesomeness that its hard to believe it was even real!

paging ttocsxela, paging ttocsxela.....
    I do believe that he captured several award winning threads a couple of years ago that maybe, just maybe, could be pasted into the lounge and resuscitated???

alas Alex said no....... 

25. TahoeChappy

TahoeChappy

just gettin' started
    Loungin Since Aug '09

rossco23 said:  no pee stories allowed

aaaaaaaaand I got another very recent self-deprecating one to share over here in the Campfire Stories thread.....

http://easyloungin.com/forum/topic.php?id=26&page=4&replies=93#post-477755  

Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
The Official 2015 thread - 23838485 2528 whoisminishred gerry. 11 minutes
The Official Tahoe Thread - 23525354 1602 Alkasquawlik gerry. 38 minutes
Ye Olde Skateboarding Thread - 23575859 1764 Spenser thelumpya2 3 hours
NE Summer 'shred' meetup? (AIR!) 4 earthsurfing earthsurfing 8 hours
The (ohFISHial?) Fish Thread - 23353637 1082 Jneischen Supra 9 hours
The Car Thread. (Pics Encouraged) - 23555556557 16699 Dr. Dre funinc158 11 hours
The Official Seattle Thread - 23252627 788 Buffalo Swatter 27 passing gas 11 hours
WTB: Union Stage III baseplates, M/L 3 awd1105 awd1105 12 hours
Random shred news and etc... - 23535455 1622 Junkshow RFK 14 hours
Stock(s) & Finance Thread - 23678 214 peh760603 YouKnowLarry 19 hours