• Latest reply from TahoeChappy

Tags:

No tags yet.

take me to the bottom
  1. TahoeChappy

TahoeChappy

The SOULhouse
    Loungin Since Aug '09

Win Chappy's Hot Sauce Collection / EL Shot Glasses / Jake's BBQ Sauce Contest   

Contest? Giveaway?? This still happens???

Well like a lot of things around the Lounge that fell by the wayside, we used to do some pretty funny and silly contests. I've got an idea or two of how to move forward and fire them back up, so in the meantime to get the ball rolling I'm going to start by giving away my Hot Sauce Collection.

Read more here in the official blurb of what's going on, but here's the quick down 'n dirty.

Up for grabs: 3 dozen hot sauces of varying heat and humor acquired over the years, 2 official EasyLoungin shot glasses, and 1 bottle of Jake Burton's "Hotter 'n Hell" BBQ sauce.

Just like different chili peppers have a "Scoville Heat Unit Index", you'll be able to accumulate points to win this once-in-a-lifetime treat.

3,000 - Post in this thread in the form of a haiku (limit 42 posts)

7,000 - Friend us or like us or whatever goes on with our Facebook EL page (for those who already did you get an automatic 10,000)

11,000 - Snap a picture of the cursive letters "el" (see our fb page for reference) written in hot sauce on a plate (double value if it's inside an Olive Garden)

16,000 - Post a video in a Taco Bell drive thru asking to order 3 dozen hot sauce packets and a Mountain Dew

33,000 - Post a video of combining all of that ^^ above into one glass and drinking it

51,000 - Build up some good gas then go to a mall food court, skate park, Holiday Inn Express lobby or any public place and have someone discretely record you loudly ripping a fart or two.....or seven. Must be done straight-faced with no laughter. Double points if people around you are caught laughing though. And triple the point value if you can get someone to ask you to please stop

251,000 - Record yourself pouring an entire bottle (5 ounce / 148 mL) of Tabasco into a glass, drinking it, and then keep filming for 15 minutes. Quadruple the point value if you can keep it down

251,000 - 2,000,000 - Come up with your own silly idea involving hot sauce and one too many beers over this Memorial Day weekend and I'll be the judge of the point value (no small mammals can be hurt in the process)

Contest runs through May 31st with the person with the most points being crowned the wiener on Friday, June 1, 2012. Good luck y'all and have a great Memorial Day weekend!!

2. Apache Runner

Apache Runner

Loungin Since Mar '10
    The Westest Place in Texas

Oh hot sauce so hot
    easy loungin so easyly easy
    this haiku is cheesy

ha ha ha
    great contest chappy, I'm glad I checked the easy this morn'

3. pete_moss

pete_moss

Loungin Since Jan '12
    Cincinnasty, OH

Wrote this one about a girl

Rub on my peehole
    Thank you for your services
    Now get the fuck out

4. Parker

Parker

$$$
    Loungin Since Sep '09
    MOD

Haiku? What the fuck.
    That hot sauce will tear you up
    No thanks. Good luck pals.

5. contra

contra

Loungin Since Aug '09
    so this is finally public

rules were meant to be
    broken. so this haiku is
    incomplete

6. Hip Bag

Hip Bag

Loungin Since Oct '11
    a parking lot

What the fuck is a
    Haiku? I'm out already.
    It's 5, 7, 5. Right?

7. Apache Runner

Apache Runner

Loungin Since Mar '10

I'm debating whether or not to try the tabasco challenge, and if anyone drinks 3 dozen packets of taco bell sauce mixed with Mountain Dew I hope you win, because that alone deserves it.

8. Parker

Parker

$$$
    Loungin Since Sep '09
    MOD

apache-runner said:   if anyone drinks 3 dozen packets of taco bell sauce mixed with Mountain Dew I hope you win, because that alone deserves it.

Pretty sure Chappy has done this in one form or another while I worked there

9. DanDan

DanDan

Loungin Since Jul '11

I sure hope someone does the fart one and the tabasco drinking one.

10. shralp

shralp

Loungin Since Aug '09
    vehicle of mass poder destruction

IN.

11. Parker

Parker

$$$
    Loungin Since Sep '09
    MOD

shralp said:  IN.

That's not a haiku

12. Boy

Boy

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Mt. Hood

A friend actually drank a bottle of Tabasco once on a dare. It's doable but the next day sucked.

13. Boy

Boy

Loungin Since Oct '09
    Mt. Hood

Shralp counts on I N
    Chappy spreads some EL warmth
    Boy is O U T

14. gerry.

gerry.

Loungin Since Oct '09
    parking lots.

wilbur scoville, huh
    OG hotsauce fanatic?
    let's give it a shot.

15. RideTimeless

RideTimeless

Loungin Since Sep '10
    10x10 box...

Alka, Red Baron
    SoSoCal: It's a rental
    I <3 you, no ghey

Oakley Progression
    Turns into a powder day
    Up top untouched POW

16. gerry.

gerry.

Loungin Since Oct '09
    parking lots.

mtn dew, baja blast
    okay for drive thru challenge
    or must be regs dew?

17. HLC123

HLC123

Loungin Since Aug '09
    East Koast

I may give some of these a try...depends on how many beers I have this weekend

18. TahoeChappy

TahoeChappy

The SOULhouse
    Loungin Since Aug '09

gerry said: mtn dew, baja blast
    okay for drive thru challenge
    or must be regs dew?

hell you could even do lipton ice tea if ya want

19. gerry.

gerry.

Loungin Since Oct '09
    parking lots.

tabasco, hot sauce
    attempt them this weekend
    vibes for my insides.

20. snowbrdr1

snowbrdr1

Loungin Since Nov '10
    East Coast

I like hot sauce
    Hot sauce is tasty
    Tasty tasty hot sauce

21. snowbrdr1

snowbrdr1

Loungin Since Nov '10
    East Coast

Liked the facebook page earlier this month, and tomorrow I'll be getting hot sauce and mountain dew from taco bell and then mixing them and drinking it.

22. Apache Runner

Apache Runner

Loungin Since Mar '10

I'm excited to watch these videos
    I'll be getting sauced, off booze.

23. red baron

red baron

Loungin Since Aug '09
    California

ridetimeless said: Alka, Red Baron
    SoSoCal: It's a rental
    I <3 you, no ghey

hahahahahahaha

24. drjcv

drjcv

Loungin Since Aug '09
    FUCK CANCER

some one should end this by putting a bottle of franks red hot in their ass or vagine and do a hand stand until its gone, then hit the trampoline

25. gerry.

gerry.

Loungin Since Oct '09
    parking lots.

tonight's dinner.

unfortunately, no saucing happened for me this weekend. will be attending a bachelor party/grill out tomorrow evening, though. May redeem myself there.    

26. jza

jza

Loungin Since Aug '09
    truro NS

drjcv said:  some one should end this by putting a bottle of franks red hot in their ass or vagine and do a hand stand until its gone, then hit the trampoline

Eva, jen, zoe ....

27. drjcv

drjcv

Loungin Since Aug '09
    FUCK CANCER

lol

28. BlairW

BlairW

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Batteries!

so...is this over? or did it ever really even start

29. Eva

Eva

Loungin Since Aug '09
    World nomad

jza said:

drjcv said:  some one should end this by putting a bottle of franks red hot in their ass or vagine and do a hand stand until its gone, then hit the trampoline

Eva, jen, zoe ....

no thanks ;)

30. Joka17Wild

Joka17Wild

Loungin Since Sep '09
    Boston

who won?!

31. 2011 Burton Restricted
Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
The Official Flight Attendant Thread - 23456 160 awd1105 MikeHoncho 8 minutes
THE ANAEROBIC AND ANABOLIC THREAD - 23227228229 6853 JungleLarry Skip 54 minutes
FS/FT: 2013 Burton Fishcuit (Black Scales) 3 LilTeichMonster LilTeichMonster 1 hour
The Official Random Thoughts Thread - 23860861862 25856 TahoeChappy zkurd 1 hour
Albuquerque 9 zkurd j_dawg 1 hour
Get Baked With Spenser 28 Spenser Bielawski 1 hour
Fun Powdery Video Thread - 23252627 801 Lomax Supra 1 hour
The Official 2015 thread - 23110111112 3337 whoisminishred Spenser 3 hours
Teh Official Union Bindings Thread - 23149150151 4511 shralp SGboarder 3 hours
Heckler Magazine Digital Issue 2.1 1 Alkasquawlik Alkasquawlik 4 hours