• Started 1 year ago by thefullnelson
  • Latest reply from BackcountryPowder
  • 1 Members Subscribed To Topic
take me to the bottom
  1. thefullnelson

thefullnelson

Loungin Since Dec '09
    Boone NC

FS Ride DH 2.6 Mike Aho 160, 200 Shipped, perfect condition...not a single flaw   

i have up for sale a 2012 Ride DH 2.6 with the Look no hands graphic, this was the 5th board i bought last season and it was a crappy snow year so i didnt have any use for a bigger board, i spent most of my season on my capita ultrafear. i rode this board twice, its still in perfect condition and has been professionally tuned by myself including a summer wax.

the board retails for 519.95 i think considering what great shape this board is in i would like 250 for it shipped.

if you want pictures just go to rides website, once again this board is in mint condition. well worth the $250.00      

2. BlairW

BlairW

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Batteries!

thefullnelson said:  
    if you want pictures just go to rides website

lol

3. thefullnelson

thefullnelson

Loungin Since Dec '09
    Boone NC

i forgot that people are lazy.  

4. Lomax

Lomax

Loungin Since Oct '09
    BozAngeles

thefullnelson said:
    i forgot that people are I am lazy.  

/sarcasm font

5. Alkasquawlik

Alkasquawlik

Loungin Since Oct '09
    I'm only here for the après

thefullnelson said:
    i forgot that people are I am lazy.  

6. thefullnelson

thefullnelson

Loungin Since Dec '09
    Boone NC

why the hate fellas?

7. Junkshow

Junkshow

Loungin Since Aug '09
    The North

Because you're a turd.

8. snakeyes

snakeyes

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Nevada City, CA

thefullnelson said:  why the hate fellas?

Think about it this way. If you go to buy a car, it's the sellers job to "sell" the car. That's why it's called selling. As the seller in this position your job is to make your product as enticing as possible for us to buy. Therefore, we are allowed to be lazy and you should be doing all the work.

9. thefullnelson

thefullnelson

Loungin Since Dec '09
    Boone NC

junkshow said:  Because you're a turd.

What kind of turd?

10. shralp

shralp

Loungin Since Aug '09
    vehicle of mass poder destruction

snakeyes said:

thefullnelson said:  why the hate fellas?

Think about it this way. If you go to buy a car, it's the sellers job to "sell" the car. That's why it's called selling. As the seller in this position your job is to make your product as enticing as possible for us to buy. Therefore, we are allowed to be lazy and you should be doing all the work.

"Hey bro, my post said I was selling a Pontiac, so google search a Pontiac. Don't bother me with 'post pics' posts brah."

11. BlairW

BlairW

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Batteries!

snakeyes said:

thefullnelson said: why the hate fellas?

Also, to the OP, the pictures on rides web site are stock images of a new product. If im gonna buy something, i want pictures of the actual thing. Good luck with your sale. And its not us who are the lazy ones.

12. thefullnelson

thefullnelson

Loungin Since Dec '09
    Boone NC

You guys are way too serious. Anyway like I said the board is pretty much brand new with no cosmetic damage whatsoever that's why I used stock pics. Now shut up and buy my snowboard. Haha just kidding. But seriously someone buy this thing

13. shralp

shralp

Loungin Since Aug '09
    vehicle of mass poder destruction

Who are you calling serious? you son of a sea cucumber!

14. thefullnelson

thefullnelson

Loungin Since Dec '09
    Boone NC

15. vaya

vaya

Loungin Since Apr '12
    Edinburgh

thefullnelson said:  

What's the flex like on that thing?

16. thefullnelson

thefullnelson

Loungin Since Dec '09
    Boone NC

vaya said:

thefullnelson said:  

What's the flex like on that thing?

buttery brah.......bumpity bump.

17. thefullnelson

thefullnelson

Loungin Since Dec '09
    Boone NC

price drop: 230 shipped ill throw in a pair of oakley jupiter lxs in blue for my original asking price plus 20 bucks so 270 shipped with the glasses

18. thefullnelson

thefullnelson

Loungin Since Dec '09
    Boone NC

come on people!!!! I need to pay my rent!

19. thefullnelson

thefullnelson

Loungin Since Dec '09
    Boone NC

here are some pics of the actual board as you can see the board is in perfect condition as described not a single nick or scratch on it. MSRP is 520 i want 220 with free shipping to lower 48

come on people help a fellow shredhead out!

20. thefullnelson

thefullnelson

Loungin Since Dec '09
    Boone NC

I'm really surprised this board hasn't sold yet considering what great condition it is in and how cheap I'm selling it for. is there something I'm missing here?

21. Lomax

Lomax

Loungin Since Oct '09
    BozAngeles

it's summertime, sorry bro

22. drjcv

drjcv

Loungin Since Aug '09
    FUCK SOCHI

thefullnelson said: I'm really surprised this board hasn't sold yet considering what great condition it is in and how cheap I'm selling it for. is there something I'm missing here?

yeah, you're missing that you're a total fucking assclown and ride boards are fucking wack.

23. thefullnelson

thefullnelson

Loungin Since Dec '09
    Boone NC

good one doc.....way to be original.....ride boards are the shit you would know that if you ever stopped drinking watered down kool-aid.....wish you had left your dickface attitude on the bmb.....ride is one of the oldest brands in the game and has some of the best non gimmicky tech out there......

24. drjcv

drjcv

Loungin Since Aug '09
    FUCK SOCHI

thank you for completely confirming your utter assclownhood.

25. thefullnelson

thefullnelson

Loungin Since Dec '09
    Boone NC

Ummmmm......what

26. thefullnelson

thefullnelson

Loungin Since Dec '09
    Boone NC

price drop 200 shipped

27. BackcountryPowder

BackcountryPowder

Loungin Since Aug '12
    USA

I'll buy it bro! I sent you a pm about it.

28. BackcountryPowder

BackcountryPowder

Loungin Since Aug '12
    USA

Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

You must log in to post.