take me to the bottom
  1. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

2012 sale - capita outdoor, oakley, dakine   

all 2012. capita outdoor 56, dakine cobra M, oakley grenade pro frames

nike DK boots SOLD

dakine cobra gloves (goretex, leather) in the color cognac, size medium. 75 retail, asking 30 + shipping ($5 us, a little more otherwise). used them one day and i just like mittens better.. the mitten version (baron in the same color) is my favorite glove/mitt i've ever owned. they show very slight signs of touching things on a couple fingers on each side, but i don't consider it "wear." other than that they are like new.

may sell my 2012 capita outdoor (camber) 56 as well, but this is more of a feeler. probably $150 + shipping to US or canada. rode it on 9 days, groomers and pow, not always full days. in very good condition. couple typical small topsheet knicks, base is nearly perfect, edges are sharp and rust free, and i detuned about 1.5" at the contact points. overall i would call it barely used.                  

2. rossco23

rossco23

Loungin Since Aug '09
    wyooooming

why are you selling the outdoor

3. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

love the board, just not going to use it again this year unless i ride it on saturday, and i'm planning on picking up the kwon 56 next year.

4. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

board sale pending, bump for the rest..

5. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

everything still for sale, asking 175 shipped for the outdoor in the US, 15 more for canada

here are some pictures. i can take off the stickers or leave them. i think it was ridden once since i last waxed and is still very fresh, and no marks to show on the base but there's a picture anyway. the three knicks are the only real ones around the edge, razor for size.

6. mh8701

mh8701

Loungin Since Jul '11
    UK

Hey Spenser

How do the Nikes fit compared to the Kaiju? Ive been in size 9 kaijus for 2 years now but feel like i could possibly drop down half a size. Ive tried on size 8 kaijus but they were too small.

7. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

the kaiju and DK fit me similar out of the box size-wise, but the dk has a tighter heel. they feel the same lengthwise for me though. i think they have the same sole and a very similar fit overall. maybe PM parker, he's ridden both a lot.

sorry for the delayed answer, i hadn't seen this til now

board is still for sale.

8. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

edit: happy hour sold.

9. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

need to move these two boards and boots ASAP if possible.. spent too much money this week on the car and other unforseen expenses, have some chiropractor bills coming soon, and a likely heli trip this week if it stops raining.

open to offers, but no lowballers as i feel the prices are already pretty fair.

10. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

pulling two oakley pro-frames out of the closet to get rid of. both grenade signatures, one rasta with persimmon lens, and one black/white swirl with grey lens, brand new in packaging. asking 30 shipped in the US, a little more elsewhere.

they're not a large frame. best for small to medium faces.

11. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

happy hour and boots are sold.

'12 holden woods jacket in XL in thunderstorm blue/khaki SOLD

12. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

jacket sold

13. User has not uploaded an avatar

GOA510

Loungin Since Jul '11
    Bay Area, CA

Hows the Outdoor do in pow Spenser?

14. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

like a typical full camber twin, ie it doesn't "excel" in powder. it was fine in fresh snow that wasn't very deep, but the need to lean back is definitely noticeable compared to flat/rocker/taper/whatever.. not that it doesn't work, i just hadn't had a fully cambered board in four years or so.

15. mr mouse

mr mouse

Loungin Since Apr '10

Not sale related but outdoor, i am quite happy with capita's decision to make it flat next year, i was sceptic about this profile but after few days on flat nitro rook i am totally sold and it really feels like 'best of both worlds' to me.    

16. Spenser

Spenser

Loungin Since Aug '09
    Juneau, AK

like i've said before, each profile (rocker, camber, hybrid, whatever) offers certain aspects of each, combined into one. when someone likes one the most, it's because it offers that certain combo of aspects in a single package. or... that's my opinion anyway. for me, i agree, flat has felt awesome for me so far.

a flat outdoor sounds awesome, but the cambered one is also awesome and i'm kinda bummed they dropped it, since it's not like the other cambered boards they have. i guess the extreme is close, but a little wider than i prefer in the length i like. luckily there's an endless list of great cambered boards out there.

Save More $$$ - Today's DamOutlet Deal

back to top of the page

You must log in to post.

Topic - click here for more Latest Topics Posts Author Last Poster Freshness
The Official Random Thoughts Thread - 23853854855 25642 TahoeChappy YouKnowLarry 2 hours
The Official 2015 thread - 23888990 2694 whoisminishred MarkusM 3 hours
FS: Burton, NOW, Union & more. PRICE DROP/SHIPPING INCLUDED 6 awd1105 awd1105 3 hours
"Safety Meeting" - 23316317318 9534 Dave99 Iced_endeavor 3 hours
Smith Vice 2 notmikebuckley drjcv 4 hours
English Premier League 2014/2015 season 10 Mulligan LilTeichMonster 5 hours
FS: Airblaster Legbag Collection 21 martind martind 6 hours
Muzak, What are you listening to? - 23136137138 4139 Junkshow Spenser 10 hours
Official Airblaster thread - 23175176177 5305 shralp buggravy 14 hours
Dinosaurs Will Die - 23101112 353 G_hunt tightpantswidestance 16 hours